Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

im 9dpo - i think i need to wait until monday

who is testing the morning pee with me! lol

im 9dpo - i think i need to wait until monday

who is testing the morning pee with me! lol

If I'm still in I will for sure! I feel in 50/50 about it right now. I just hate how much pg and af symptoms are alike. What time is it where you are right now? Cause our Monday morning may not be the same?

btw your wedding photo is beautiful!
I just got married is October and im in love with my photos! hard to choose what to blow up and hang in the house!

Thank you ladies for the well wishes for my dad... :hugs: i am so happy he is feeling better.......

Not sure when i am going to test again... had a real bad today.... today has got me thinking am i really cut out for all this... its putting pressure on me and hubby all ready...
just need a hug right now, why dont men understand!!!!!!

btw your wedding photo is beautiful!
I just got married is October and im in love with my photos! hard to choose what to blow up and hang in the house!

Ok so we are 2 hrs apart. It's 2:30 pm here.

Thanks...i really love my wedding pics too. We got married april 2008 so its been a while now! Congrats on your wedding, you should put one of your pics on your profile sometime!

Thank you ladies for the well wishes for my dad... :hugs: i am so happy he is feeling better.......

Not sure when i am going to test again... had a real bad today.... today has got me thinking am i really cut out for all this... its putting pressure on me and hubby all ready...
just need a hug right now, why dont men understand!!!!!!

I'm sorry you've had a bad day :(! U are right about them not really understanding. That's why I come on here to talk about it. I just let him know when I'm about to OV and when we need to bd but besides that I don't really talk to him about the whole process. He asked me a couple days ago if I was OVing again yet and it made me laugh cause I had just Ov'd last week. He doesn't understand the timing. I also don't mention when i think that I might be pg...I just want to surprise him when I finally get a BFP! He knows nothing about the whole 2ww obsession I have! But anyways hope things get better...they will! Here's a :hugs: for you!

hmm i tried doesn't work - i can email one to you!

Coffee lover - they will never understand - my husband laughed at me last night cause i was ready a baby book before i was even preggers - he genuinely thought it was funny...i was offended!

they dont get it - they dont have the mindset and the mind of women to undertstand the need and the want and the desire to bare a child

but we get you! dont give up...!

i definitely dont tell him i test either he would think in nutts!

hmm i tried doesn't work - i can email one to you!

Coffee lover - they will never understand - my husband laughed at me last night cause i was ready a baby book before i was even preggers - he genuinely thought it was funny...i was offended!

they dont get it - they dont have the mindset and the mind of women to undertstand the need and the want and the desire to bare a child

but we get you! dont give up...!

Ok I'll try to send you a private message with my email...I am still trying to get this site all figured out!

And my hubby doesn't know I come on this site...well maybe he does but not how much time I spend on here...lol! The other night I was on my iPad looking on this site in a post about cm. He asked what I was looking at and I told him nothing so that made him even more curious so he took the iPad from me and started reading the thread...he was pretty grossed out! Haha. And he knows I test with OPKs cause I line them up on the counter.

So when you get ur BFP do you know how u will tell ur hubby? I've been looking up ideas, i think it would be fun to do something special!

I think I'm going to come up with something exciting! I'm going to google some ideas !!! I got your messages just can't open them on the touch! I'm going to check on the house computer tomorrow... How r u going to tell your hubby?

I have thought of many ways I will DH when I get that BFP,but in reality I know it will be me waking him up at 1am waving a pee stick in his face screaming I am pregnant..:haha:

Talking about this exciting stuff keeps me positive!!! I think maybe I would make a dinner date and present him with a gift and in the gift bag would be a new daddy book (he is a researchy kinda guy) and a dad onesie! Like this cause he is a video game lover!!

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn...ts&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdMuWD9eMaJm0So-yuI09kROLA-cA

Morning ladies...

Still no af and negative on clear blue this morning.. feeling ok about it.. just want af to come now so i can start planning the next cycle... my do some reading up on temping....

famof6 ~ you make me laugh.. i probably be the same.... :lol:

penniepie ~ that baby grow is so cute... :)

Kadan82 ~ I not going to mention to hubby about anything in the next cycles 2ww... I just share everything with you ladies...

How is everyone doing today ?

xxx

So I don't know what is going. The last few days I had been having pains in my lower left side and felt really positive but today it's more like af cramping right in the middle. I feel like the witch is coming :(. If she gets me tomorrow I will be sad because that means that my LP is still only 9 days even after I've been taking the b6! How am I ever suppose to get preggy if the eggy doesn't even have time to implant...def bummed today :(!

I think I've ovulated later than I first thought this month, which means I ovulated on like day 22 of a 28 day cycle that can't be good for potential implantation either !!! It's soooo annoying isn't it. :growlmad:

So annoying! This whole process is really hard for me because I am a control freak and this one thing (ttc) is the most important thing in my life right now and I haven't been able to make it happen!! Its driving me crazy!

I know exactly what you mean. I teach for a living and am so used to having everything in order and knowing exactly what is coming next. I can't bare not knowing when I'll get a bfp, if at all !!!! :nope:

Morning ladies:hi:
My hubby doesn't know I'm on here either. He's told me he just wants to be very relaxed about it and let nature take its course. He knows I'm dealing with things differently and I've explained how important it is for me to chart things, but I think he would worry unnecessarily if he knew I was on here too!!
We are just chillin at home today, it's good to relax once in a while.

Morning ladies...

Still no af and negative on clear blue this morning.. feeling ok about it.. just want af to come now so i can start planning the next cycle... my do some reading up on temping....

famof6 ~ you make me laugh.. i probably be the same.... :lol:

penniepie ~ that baby grow is so cute... :)

Kadan82 ~ I not going to mention to hubby about anything in the next cycles 2ww... I just share everything with you ladies...

How is everyone doing today ?

xxx
Coffee lover - I keep getting BFNs too, so I feel the same, BRING ON next cycle !!!!:ninja:

Talking about this exciting stuff keeps me positive!!! I think maybe I would make a dinner date and present him with a gift and in the gift bag would be a new daddy book (he is a researchy kinda guy) and a dad onesie! Like this cause he is a video game lover!!

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn...ts&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdMuWD9eMaJm0So-yuI09kROLA-cA

This is soooo cute, my hubby would love this, as he too is an xbox addict!! Where do you get them from??

Good morning ladies! It's nice to see positive posts today!
The dad onesie I saw online! I will find the store and let you know! I may buy it and put it away!

Today I'm doing some laundry, grocery shopping and cleanin! Then relax!!!!

Testing day Monday!

Sidenote: my big toe at the could hurts!!! No redness or anything solo weird and annoying

Good morning ladies! It's nice to see positive posts today!
The dad onesie I saw online! I will find the store and let you know! I may buy it and put it away!

Today I'm doing some laundry, grocery shopping and cleanin! Then relax!!!!

Testing day Monday!

Sidenote: my big toe at the could hurts!!! No redness or anything solo weird and annoying

Thanx I'd appreciate that. I'd love to get that onesie too to keep hidden away.
Hey crazy big toe symptom !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->