Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

hey ladies!
Coffee Lover, i am so sorry about ur gma, mine passed away in 2008 she was only 55 years old it was so hard on me..i cant even visit her because my gpas house flooded completely and they could never find her ashes :(
I am still feeling really sick, i was sick all day yesterday and woke up afraid to even get out of bed because i felt so nauseous
still having lots of cm..kind of worrying me because i always get tons before AF shows..i just think at 6dpo it would be too early...but maybe not
yesterday i felt really depressed too..and on edge like i didnt want to be just sitting at home i wanted to get out because i felt so lonely when DH was at work
im not too optimistic anymore..not feeling like its my month :nope:
i cant wait to hear about all the other bfps we will have in this thread though! :)

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, temperature dipped and I had a nice positive on the OPK the day before. So we've been very busy the past four days or so :sex:

Lets hope there will be more :bfp:s soon. It sounds like the hormones are healthy that some of you are experiencing, hopefully that is early preggo signs. :hugs::hugs:

hey ladies!
Coffee Lover, i am so sorry about ur gma, mine passed away in 2008 she was only 55 years old it was so hard on me..i cant even visit her because my gpas house flooded completely and they could never find her ashes :(
I am still feeling really sick, i was sick all day yesterday and woke up afraid to even get out of bed because i felt so nauseous
still having lots of cm..kind of worrying me because i always get tons before AF shows..i just think at 6dpo it would be too early...but maybe not
yesterday i felt really depressed too..and on edge like i didnt want to be just sitting at home i wanted to get out because i felt so lonely when DH was at work
im not too optimistic anymore..not feeling like its my month :nope:
i cant wait to hear about all the other bfps we will have in this thread though! :)

I'm sorry about your Gma's ashes that must have been so upsetting.
Your sickness can only be a good sign at the moment, stay positive !!! :hugs:

i haven't had a positive during the whole week but bd'd anyways!

then i realized the next day on more then one occasion in the light - that i used a preggers test not a OPK LOL

LOOOSER! so i really have no idea what my O did all week

Do you think we have a good chance....if i go by the calender 28 day cycle i - i am suppose to O on day 14...we bd'd on day 9 and 10 and 14

is that decent you think?

D9, 10 and 14 sounds good in theory. I did that last month and then it turned out I ovulated really late, so make sure you get some :sex: in on later days too I reckon just in case.

That is what we have been doing eeek!! I hope it could happen!! I had a light positive yesterday morning and a negative today so I think my surge was yesterday!! Yayy!!

I ovulated yesterday, are we about 2 days apart?? :coffee:

Ladies,this is the month for BFP's.I am 11 dpo.I took a ic,frer and digital.All were positive!!God is great!!!

Attachments

• 100_0738.jpg
    100_0738.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
Ladies,this is the month for BFP's.I am 11 dpo.I took a ic,frer and digital.All were positive!!God is great!!!

Praise the lord!!!! How exciting!!! We are doing so well this month!! Kaden your next!!' :)

Yayaya!!! Another bfp!!!!!

For me I have had some pressure in my lower abdomen and backpain!
I'm 9dpo and bfn so hanging in there

Yayaya!!! Another bfp!!!!!

For me I have had some pressure in my lower abdomen and backpain!
I'm 9dpo and bfn so hanging in there

FX for you!I had no line at all yesterday.Then today they were really not even that faint kind of dark actually!So there is still plenty of time!

congrats famof6! :happydance:
this must be a lucky month!
im feeling so sick still :(
DH and i tried going out for drinks..i drank one and had to leave
and almost made him pull to the side of the road so i could get sick :(
i am just laying here now..miserable!
ive had so much cm that i feel like AF is on her way so im not getting excited
im feeling pretty down actually about it..when i get tons of cm it usually means :witch: is almost here
but it started yesterday at 5dpo and that just seems tooo early for her to show
:shrug: guess ill have to wait and see what the rest of the days bring

congrats famof6! :happydance:
this must be a lucky month!
im feeling so sick still :(
DH and i tried going out for drinks..i drank one and had to leave
and almost made him pull to the side of the road so i could get sick :(
i am just laying here now..miserable!
ive had so much cm that i feel like AF is on her way so im not getting excited
im feeling pretty down actually about it..when i get tons of cm it usually means :witch: is almost here
but it started yesterday at 5dpo and that just seems tooo early for her to show
:shrug: guess ill have to wait and see what the rest of the days bring

Sounds like good symptoms hlynn.TMI* my biggest thing was being very constipated after O and feeling bloated.My bb's are huge and swollen but have been that way every cycle lately.I also feel sick to my stomach not like having to run to the trash can but just a little ucky.I also thought af was on her way because I had some lower cramping from about cd 9.FX for you!!

Fam ~ Thats wonderful news... : hugs : Fancy being bump buddies...

Come on ladies you can do it who going to be next with their :bfp:

xxx

Ohhh this is all very exciting. When is everyone due on????

famof6- i have been bloated too i woke up like 2 days ago and just felt so big n i have barely even eaten these last 2 days so im not sure why i feel so bloated!
AF should be due for me next weekend..not sure of the day..buut i just keep feeling like shes coming now..i keep checking :(
TMI maybe but i have soo much watery cm its crazy it actually feels like ive started because it just keeps coming out
usually i do get tons of discharge before AF..but usually a lot later than when this started (5dpo) so i just keep thinking shes on her way like any minute

So excited for everyone!! No symptoms yet really, just lots of cm!! And I have Bern ver exhausted abd emotional but thats pretty norm after o I think!? When are you both due?

So excited for everyone!! No symptoms yet really, just lots of cm!! And I have Bern ver exhausted abd emotional but thats pretty norm after o I think!? When are you both due?

Going from last af I will be due 10-16.I know what day I O'd but the dr's go by the wheel.I am just praying this lo sticks.I am going to call the dr in the morning about getting betas done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->