Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

hmm i dunno
I think she would have said it right away! I hope it is!!

Sorry for the delay, have been having problems with my internet connection today.....

Today I got a faint :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Yayyyyyy!! Omg I knew it!! Ahh I'm so so happy for you!! WHat a way to start this cycle!!! :)

Aww thank you.. Still early days yet.... I am so happy but I am going to take each day as it comes...

xxx

Of course cautious is best! Praying for you and that everything is healthy! :)

OMG YAY!! fantastic!
our first one in the group!! :)

So what did you do as far as bding around ovulation - what worked for you this time around?

OMG YAY!! fantastic!
our first one in the group!! :)

So what did you do as far as bding around ovulation - what worked for you this time around?

Didnt really do anything different. I made sure I come after hubby to suck the little swimmers up lol.....

That is what we have been doing eeek!! I hope it could happen!! I had a light positive yesterday morning and a negative today so I think my surge was yesterday!! Yayy!!

i haven't had a positive during the whole week but bd'd anyways!

then i realized the next day on more then one occasion in the light - that i used a preggers test not a OPK LOL

LOOOSER! so i really have no idea what my O did all week

Do you think we have a good chance....if i go by the calender 28 day cycle i - i am suppose to O on day 14...we bd'd on day 9 and 10 and 14

is that decent you think?

* do you think I had my surge? Lol sorry my iPhone spells things for me

Wow a lot of action happening on our little thread today!

Congrats Coffee! So happy for u! Praying that u have a sticky and healthy bean :). Hopefully u are setting the trend for us this cycle!!

Morgan...did your test line get as dark as the control line? More than likely if it was dark yesterday and neg today then u probably OVd last night or today :). Happy BDing!

Penniepie...can't believe u were testing with HPTs! Lol! But if u usually OV around the same time then there is a good chance that u are covered. If you are like me though and OV late you might wanna keep bding a few more days.

Kaden- no it want that dark but I tested like 10 am and then not again till like 2/3 pm the next afternoon. My sis thinks that I got my surge later in the day, sound right?

congrats to our first bfp! :D
and congrats to the positive opk
i was off all day since this morning and lots going on!

U know it's so exciting hoping it's good news for us all this cycle:)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->