Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

So excited for everyone!! No symptoms yet really, just lots of cm!! And I have Bern ver exhausted abd emotional but thats pretty norm after o I think!? When are you both due?

Going from last af I will be due 10-16.I know what day I O'd but the dr's go by the wheel.I am just praying this lo sticks.I am going to call the dr in the morning about getting betas done.

That is so exciting! Mine would be 10-31 if we get a bfp this cycle! Thanksgiving next and Xmas after, so exciting either way! Hope this month!! WhT were ur early symptoms?

So excited for everyone!! No symptoms yet really, just lots of cm!! And I have Bern ver exhausted abd emotional but thats pretty norm after o I think!? When are you both due?

Going from last af I will be due 10-16.I know what day I O'd but the dr's go by the wheel.I am just praying this lo sticks.I am going to call the dr in the morning about getting betas done.

That is so exciting! Mine would be 10-31 if we get a bfp this cycle! Thanksgiving next and Xmas after, so exciting either way! Hope this month!! WhT were ur early symptoms?

My bb's started hurting earlier than usual and also very bloated.I was also really gassy may have been from the prenatals though.GL I hope it is this month too!

both of u bfp ladies..i have a question :)
ok so like i said earlier, that i normally always get lots of cm starting at like 10dpo until AF..thats usually how i just know that im out for the month..because right around 10-11dpo i start getting lots of it..so anyway i started getting tons this month at 5dpo and its still keeping up..so did either of u ladies usually get lots of cm before AF and if u did, were u the same this month or was it opposite?

ok so like i said earlier, that i normally always get lots of cm starting at like 10dpo until AF..thats usually how i just know that im out for the month..because right around 10-11dpo i start getting lots of it..so anyway i started getting tons this month at 5dpo and its still keeping up..so did either of u ladies usually get lots of cm before AF and if u did, were u the same this month or was it opposite?

Hlynn,I don't think I will be much help.I usually have very little cm.This cycle I felt very wet down there even thought af had started a few times.I did have creamy cm but could only tell by checking my cervix.Also my cervix went down a little lower around cd 8 and by cd 10,it was back up high.

Good morning..

I am normally quite wet from from about 5 dpo ovulation, but last month i was very wet and got my af and this cycle, I only got lots of cm at about 12-13 dpo.. now i get loads....

Fam ~ I am also due the 16 oct...

Omg are we trusting the blue dye

Penniepie,go get a frer hun.I so want to say yes we trust them but after reading in the pregnany test thread I am not so sure!!How many dpo are you?

Good morning..

I am normally quite wet from from about 5 dpo ovulation, but last month i was very wet and got my af and this cycle, I only got lots of cm at about 12-13 dpo.. now i get loads....

Coffee,How cool is that!We are truly bump buddies.Have you been to dr yet?

Good morning..

hiya, yes I went this morning, all very happy with me.. Have been assigned a midwife and got to go back on Wednesday to arrange my early scan.. also going to have a health check with her... I got all my notes to fill out and carry around with me.. Sure there so many more than last pregnancies...

Have you been yet ??

Okay so in wu behind lol I thought I ovulated but I tested this morning just because and got a ver bold positive so it is bd ing time!!! :) eek. Question, when will u o? Like tomorrow? So should a bd tonight and wed?

After having a positive you normally ovulate between 12 and 24 hours laters, so b'd as much as you can from now until wed night.. xx That worked for me :)

Good morning..

hiya, yes I went this morning, all very happy with me.. Have been assigned a midwife and got to go back on Wednesday to arrange my early scan.. also going to have a health check with her... I got all my notes to fill out and carry around with me.. Sure there so many more than last pregnancies...

Have you been yet ??

YAY!!Glad everything is fine.I just got off the phone with my dr's office.They did not want to see me until Thursday!What??I don't think so.I am going to have my betas every 48 hrs whether they like it or not.I have my pregnancy protocol from TR dr and I am going to get someone to follow it.Anyway after some firm answers I gave them I am going in @10 so I got to get ready to go.lolAre they making sure your #'s are doubling every other day?Thanks what I am hoping my dr is going to do!So excited for you!!

After having a positive you normally ovulate between 12 and 24 hours laters, so b'd as much as you can from now until wed night.. xx That worked for me :)

Sounds good to me!! :) I'm so excited! Told dh I wanna make love lol if I tell him why he gets too stressed lol. He likes me to just relax and have fun and not tell him when I'm ovulated!

im going to get a frer but here is what i got this mornign and it was fast!

I want to trust it as i have been feeling like garbage all weekend - heartburn like never before in my life and af pains and flushed feeling

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
im going to get a frer but here is what i got this mornign and it was fast!

I want to trust it as i have been feeling like garbage all weekend - heartburn like never before in my life and af pains and flushed feeling

That's a positive!! Oh my how exciting!!!!

i know!

im going to do a frer and i clear blue digital to be safe

now my only fear is i never got a chance to get the rubella vaccination
i wanted to wait to see if i was pregger first cause i cant get it while pregnant

Am i a horrible mom to be now :(

i know!

im going to do a frer and i clear blue digital to be safe

now my only fear is i never got a chance to get the rubella vaccination
i wanted to wait to see if i was pregger first cause i cant get it while pregnant

Am i a horrible mom to be now :(

Oh my goodness no! You had know way to know I am sure you are fine I don't think I have had mine? In sure the baby will be super healthy! So question for prego ladies, how often did u bd?

we bd'd 5 days before and 6 days before O and on O - dont know which spermie took though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->