Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Morning ladies, I did another test this morning with fmu on and 25ml hpt and it has come up faint again.. :)

so yesterday 1pm with 2 hour held wee was a faint positive on a 10 ml hpt
This morning faint positive with fmu on a 25ml hpt

So do you reckon i class myself as pregnant now or wait for a few more tests to come up and get darker ???

Yay! I would definitely think you can count those as BFPs but if u wanna wait and do it a couple more times just to make yourself feel more confident then you could. I'm sure it will be getting darker each day. U could also buy a digital that actually says "pregnant"...I would, just so I could see the word :)! I'm so excited for u! Do u have a pic of the test? So how many cycles did it end up taking u? And u better not leave us completely...u were the brilliant one who started our group :). Oh and how are u feeling? Did u have any symptoms that were different than other months? Sorry I am talking all over the place...I just woke up so I am still collecting my thoughts! Lol

Yay! I would definitely think you can count those as BFPs but if u wanna wait and do it a couple more times just to make yourself feel more confident then you could. I'm sure it will be getting darker each day. U could also buy a digital that actually says "pregnant"...I would, just so I could see the word :)! I'm so excited for u! Do u have a pic of the test? So how many cycles did it end up taking u? And u better not leave us completely...u were the brilliant one who started our group :). Oh and how are u feeling? Did u have any symptoms that were different than other months? Sorry I am talking all over the place...I just woke up so I am still collecting my thoughts! Lol

good morning :hugs:

I am going to keep doing the 25mls until after the weekend, then go and buy a digital, as that what i will have to take to my doctors for him to sign me up with a midwife... I havent got any pics of the tests as i havent got my camera at the mo...
I had my sterilisation reversed on the 8th of nov but we started to try in dec so it was two cycles... The only two things that were really different was really sore boobs, I normally just get them for 1 day around ovulation and then about 2 days before af, but this cycle since since i have ovulated they have just worse each day... and also i have been burping a lot, which is really not like me....

This morning i have got a little ache in my lower back.. and a few twinge but apart from that i feel pretty good.... :)

I am really hoping this is really happening, I still cant quite believe it....

How are you feeling today ???

Oh and dont worry I still stay with the group :hugs:

Oh no...I just realized if I don't get my BFP this month then I won't get it before my birthday :cry:! It snuck up on me. My goal was to be preggo by the time I turned 29. Great...now I'm really stressed! I don't have any unusual symptoms and I am 7dpo today. Not feeling very hopeful :(.

good morning :hugs:

I am going to keep doing the 25mls until after the weekend, then go and buy a digital, as that what i will have to take to my doctors for him to sign me up with a midwife... I havent got any pics of the tests as i havent got my camera at the mo...
I had my sterilisation reversed on the 8th of nov but we started to try in dec so it was two cycles... The only two things that were really different was really sore boobs, I normally just get them for 1 day around ovulation and then about 2 days before af, but this cycle since since i have ovulated they have just worse each day... and also i have been burping a lot, which is really not like me...

This morning i have got a little ache in my lower back.. and a few twinge but apart from that i feel pretty good.... :)

I am really hoping this is really happening, I still cant quite believe it....

How are you feeling today ???

Oh and dont worry I still stay with the group :hugs:

Well I'm happy u aren't feeling too bad. Did u have morning sickness with your other pregnancies?
What did your OH say when u told him? Is he excited?

Hiya, Yes i did have on and off morning sickness with the boys, but not really bad...
We both were in tears when we saw the test.. and last night we was cuddled in bed and he kissed me goodnight and put his hand on my belly and said " love you little baby, you can do it" it was so cute and bought a tear to my eye..

xxxx

Oh Coffee lover im sooo happy for you!

Dreambaby im in the same boat - if no BFP this time....i wont be able to try again until 3 months and i wont have a baby until im 29 which wasnt my plan - im upset about this vaccination....its hard cause its for something that like almost NEVER happens but on the other hand i would just dye if something happened to a baby of mine as a result....such a sucky spot to be in - i dont want to wait but i guess thats selfish of me

Wow congrats Coffee.I have been mia again.That is great news!

I hope all of you other lovely ladies are doing well.It looks like coffee has set the standards high for us this cycle ladies.FX for many more BFP's!!

AFM,Yesterday was my bday.The big 3 0.So I was sad most of the day.lol.10 dpo BFN with frer:cry:.My temp took a big drop yesterday too so I think af may be on her way.

I am so excited for you coffeee! :) I would say it's a def positive, but u would do the same thing you are doing! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Thanks ladies, Did another test this afternoon and come up darker than the last two....

Fam ~ what does Mia mean ?

Thanks ladies, Did another test this afternoon and come up darker than the last two....

Fam ~ what does Mia mean ?

What a wonderful thing! :) so happy for you! Praying this is a goodsign for us all!! ( Mia- missing in action)

I am so happy for u, Coffee! i agree with the other ladies, better not leave us! :winkwink:
famof6, :hugs: so sorry u think that AF is around the corner..i hope ur wrong though! doesnt ur temp drop for implantation? i dont do temps so i know next to nothing about them :haha:
not too much going on with me, i woke up this morning with tons of cm..its clear and stretchy..bloated and just feeling kind of sick, but i know its too early for symptoms, so i am just hoping that im not actually getting something! :wacko:
i really dont even know how many dpo i am..if i go by the last day of positive opk i would be 5dpo
buuut im not sure lol i am just trying to put it out of my mind for now..obsessing doesnt help too much lol
my back has been kind of hurting today also..i am really hoping that im not getting anything!
i am just still kind of doubtful that i even ovulated this month, because i got all those symptoms and then a few days later positive opks for 3 days in a row..
its for sure been a confusing month for me!
i hope AF doesnt mess with my head too..thats the last thing i need lol

Oh my gosh girls...I feel like I'm falling apart right now. I have been so emotional today! I am crying and crying for NO reason. I couldn't even go to lunch with my family today because I couldn't stop crying. What the heck is wrong with me? I am 7 or 8 dpo and am thinking af must be coming. I don't want it to come this early! The only thing that gives me hope is that I haven't been having the usual cramps I get before af. Sometimes I am emotional but not like this. My dh just started talking to me and I fell apart. This sucks :(! Have u girls ever heard of this being an early pg symptom? Probably not, but I'm still trying to hold onto a little hope...each month gets so much harder!

oh yeah i forgot to mention i called a college and got an appointment set up for monday to do some tests and get my schedule, i really want to go into criminal justice and be a juvenile probation officer..wish me luck ladies :D

Oh my gosh girls...I feel like I'm falling apart right now. I have been so emotional today! I am crying and crying for NO reason. I couldn't even go to lunch with my family today because I couldn't stop crying. What the heck is wrong with me? I am 7 or 8 dpo and am thinking af must be coming. I don't want it to come this early! The only thing that gives me hope is that I haven't been having the usual cramps I get before af. Sometimes I am emotional but not like this. My dh just started talking to me and I fell apart. This sucks :(! Have u girls ever heard of this being an early pg symptom? Probably not, but I'm still trying to hold onto a little hope...each month gets so much harder!

yes hun! i am so excited for u now!! when i was pregnant i had no idea i was pg and it was much too early to find out and i cried about EVERYTHING..i went and seen a funny valentines movie and i cried and cried..nobody else did though :haha: i realllllly hope that its a pg symptom..i would have to say that its much too early to be an AF sign..and i dont wanna even think that it is! i cant wait for u to post on here that u got ur bfp..and i have everything crossed that u get to..soooon! :flower:

Kaden,Yes being emotional is a sign of preggo,not sure how early it starts though.GL I hope you are BFP bound this month!!

Hlynn.GL hun.That sounds exciting!!I am always watching crime shows and that sounds like a cool job!!

My temp did go back up today.Yay I am so praying it was implantation dip!!I did update my chart someone pointed out that it was stuck on 5 dpo!lol

Thank u ladies for the support...it's been a really tough day. My dh asked me what I was so upset about and I just burst into tears and told him "nothing". He thought I was mad at him for something but I assured him that I am just an emotional mess for no good reason! It's hard being female sometimes!!

Hlynn...that's awesome that you want to go back to college for criminal justice. I watch forensic files and all the other shows like that...they are my favorite. If I lived in a bigger city I would LOVE to do forensic nursing. Good luck :)

famof6, i am glad to hear it went back up! first thing i thought of was implantation dip! :D
kadan82, i agree it is hard just being a female! i think even on our best days its hard! :winkwink:
and thanks ladies for the support i am so excited to go back to school!
i wish i knew what dpo i am in my cycle..i wish i even knew for sure i ovulated!
but i enjoy getting all the good news when i get on! i always check this thread first :)

Morning ladies, How you all doing..

Fam ~ Really hoping that your dip was a implantation dip.. :hugs:

Kadan ~ I was very emotional, was crying all the time.. it seems to have calmed down a bit but i dont think it would take much to start me off again... :hugs:

Morganceravol, penniepie, dreambaby how you doing ???

As for me.. we another faint positive this morning.. boobs are still very heavy and the nipple area has got very large, even hubby noticed when i got out the bath last night. Also I have what feels like travel sickness.. not nice... but happy as i know its a good sign..

I am off to visit my nan's tree ( she sadly past away in 2007) this morning and i am going to tell her the good news.. she would have been so happy for me and hubby if she was here... :cry:

Omg kaden i feel like you, I cried all the way to work! No reason at all, I felt depressed yesterday as well! Strange! I'm like 3dpo I o Ed earlier then my ticker says. Just waiting now, so happy for coffee! Excited to watch everyone else get there bfp's :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->