Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Wow,Pennie congrats hun!!This is so exciting!I so hope the rest of you ladies join us very soon!!

My dh was the same way he loved the digital and didn't even look at the frer.lol.I just came back from the dr he is going to take betas every other day.I won't get my first # results back until tomorrow!!

i know you will get you bfp famof6!! :)

I dont know if you ladies are religious - im catholic but im not overly religious and when something bothers me or im worried i say a little prayer for them before bed - and more times then not things work out and i believe God helps....

So i started saying a pregnancy prayer since we O'd and I believe God heard me :)

i know you will get you bfp famof6!! :)

I dont know if you ladies are religious - im catholic but im not overly religious and when something bothers me or im worried i say a little prayer for them before bed - and more times then not things work out and i believe God helps....

So i started saying a pregnancy prayer since we O'd and I believe God heard me :)

Im Christian, dh grew up catholic as well! We def believe prayer works been praying for all you ladies and now myself! He hears us for sure! :)

im going to get a frer but here is what i got this mornign and it was fast!

I want to trust it as i have been feeling like garbage all weekend - heartburn like never before in my life and af pains and flushed feeling

WOW !!!!!! Amazing congratulations !!!! This is soooooo cool. What are the odds of three in the same month. :hugs:

I'm only about 3dpo and no symptoms yet !!!! :wacko: This waiting game sucks. I just want to know either way right now !!!!

Penniepie, what main symptoms have you had ?????

Hey, penniepie wow, thats so a :bfp: Congrats :hugs:

Regarding the Rubella please dont worry I wasnt imume with my 2 pregnancys and me and baby was fine.... :)

Morganceravol ~ regarding how much we B'd We did it on cycle day 9, 12, 13, 14 & day 17 and I ovulated on day 14 according to opk

xxx

Okay we did on 10, 12, will today (15) and will 17

I reckon maybe these cycle days are lucky :flower:. I'm going to make sure I :sex: on days 12 and 17 aswell as the usual ov associated days in my next month !!!! It seems two out of the three BFP ladies got these days (day 12 and 17) in common

my symptoms were pretty non existent until 8dpo i have some dull crapming

9dpo dull back ache and cramping again - nothing major super dull
also i was flushed and some bad hearburn

No Nausea, sore bbs nothing!!!

i thought i was out forsure!

yay! congrats penniepie!:happydance:
wow seems like almost every lady on here is getting their bfps! this must be a lucky thread :winkwink:
ill probably be the only one who AF visits lol!
but im super happy for all of u!
not much going on today..nausea is just more off n on now not as constant
still really bloated..can barely button my jeans :blush:
still tons of cm and light cramps here n there..8dpo and still feel like af is around the corner..this is exactly how i feel with AF except for the nausea
i wish i was more dpo so i could just know already :haha:

thank you!
im not holding out much hope :(
i just dont feel pregnant i feel like AF is almost here
actually it feels like she is already here because i have so much cm
i feel like im leaking all the time! i even have to wear pantyliners
i just wish i was more dpo so i could do a test..i havent taken a test since november
the last few months i have just waited for af to show and she always has lol
i can usually tell at 10dpo when i start getting so much cm that im out..
so weird that it started this month so early at 5dpo! it hasnt done this before
i cant decide if its a good or bad thing..but i keep feeling like its gonna be bad :(
i wish i could have more PMA back!

when are you thinking of testing - i tested 4 days before expected period

well im 8dpo today..n im expecting AF to come about the 11th or 12th..so ill probably in a week at 16dpo if she hasnt shown..but i have a feeling that she will any minute..just a little bit ago sorry TMI i went to the bathroom and had a huge gush of yellow-ish snotty looking cm..not sure what that means :shrug:

well did the digital and it came back 1-2 weeks pregnant!

I have my doctors appt tomorrow night!

yay penniepie thats exciting!
i cant wait to hear about the other bfps in this thread! :)

so, im sure u all remember that i told u i was supposed to be on clomid right?
but i decided to take a break because i already taken it for 4 months and no bfp
well the dr doesnt know i took a break lol
but i called her friday and told her when i got my positive opk
actually i told her it was saturday because she does the progesterone test 7 days after the positive opk
and it was still positive on sunday so i just gave her the middle day it was positive
so on saturday i went and had a progesterone test done
and the dr called back and told me i did ovulate :happydance:
so i am super happy that i know i did ovulate for sure on my own! :D
but, unfortunately i still think that im out this month :nope:
the constant cm has seemed to slow down somewhat but not enough to convince me that this month will be different than the last ones
ive had some back pain here and there for the past 2 days
still some AF cramps here and there
im 9dpo so i guess we will find out in about 5 days if the :witch: shows or not
ugh im dreading these last days..they are always the worst and most depressing for me
:(

Hlynn- that is so awesome thT you ovulated on your own!! :) come on bfp!

Well done hlynn, bet that has made you happy, keeping everything crossed for your :bfp:

Hlynn,Yay for Oing on your own!I still have fingers crossed for you!!

AFM,No I have not got my betas back yet.I called this morning after work and they were not in yet and now I am getting the message service.They should be open for the next 2 hrs so they better be answering the phone.lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->