Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Famof6 I was googling betas and your count seems in the normal range! :) Gl! So happy for you! Hubby is on his way home gym and then bd ing! Though I have a feeling we Got lots of spermy already!

im out this month..i started bleeding more..idk what happened this month, especially because my dr confirmed ovulation :cry:

Don't mean to intrude ladies:winkwink: but have any of you tried softcups?! Its my first cycle using them. Af is due Feb 20th! Hope she stays away.:dust:

i have considered them..and have heard good things about them but i honestly dont think they will help me..im going to see an RE next month so im thinking i have some bigger problems that probably wont be solved using them..but i have read about a lot of ladies on here using them and getting their bfps the first month so good luck!

I had a leep in 2006 and no longer produce ewcm. :shrug: This is my 9th cycle ttc but 1st cycle using softcup! I'll let u know if they are worth it. Don't lose hope you'll get your BFP!:dust:

I am sorry to hear that hlynn:hugs:.I was really rooting for you this cycle.How long did that make your lp this month?

about 9 days :(
but anyway the last time i had any spotting was like 4 or 5 hours ago..none since
so af just must be playing tricks on me!
i had that little tiny bit of brown tinted cm last night and the same this morning
then a few hours later some dark red in the cm
and nothing since
so now i dont even know what to count as cd 1
im only 9dpo today so im not sure whats going on with my cycle!
:cry:
i really hope im the only one in this thread that gets af :winkwink:

well shes deff here now..so im not sure why i had a 9 day lp but im going to be back on the clomid this month 100mg! PMA! :) and can i still stay and here about the other bfps that we are gonna have on here :winkwink: im still rooting for kadan82, morganceravol, and dreambaby! so let me know how u get on

Wow Hlynn,you will def catch that eggy on 100mg mabe even twins.lol..We will be right here cheering you on!Have you heard of the baking soda finger?I wasn't going to say anything as some people advise against it,but honestly I think that and starting progestrone cream is what got me my BFP this cycle after 6 months of BFN's.Like I said I know some ladies say its a no no,but I was the 4th person to get my BFP using it in my other thread.

i havent actually, what is that?
im willing to try almost anything!
and thank you so much!
i really have gotten my pma back and i am so happy for all of u bfp ladies and i really hope im the ONLY one on this thread that gets af :D

im out this month..i started bleeding more..idk what happened this month, especially because my dr confirmed ovulation :cry:

I'm sorry hun, I really hope next month is th pne for you !!! :hugs:

I've had severe constipation today (6dpo), some lower back pains and my sense of smell is really good. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, because I usually get some lower back aches but much closer to when AF is due. :wacko:

dreambaby that was me 9dpo

took a test and BFN
Next day BFP!!

keep your head up!

Anyone know where Kadan82 went to?

dreambaby that was me 9dpo

took a test and BFN
Next day BFP!!

keep your head up!

Anyone know where Kadan82 went to?

Thanx hun. I do feel different, but I'm scared my mind is playing tricks on me again like it has in the past. I've had more pregnancy symptoms in other months than this month.
Hopefully Kadan82 is ok and just busy.

someone told me last time the month you have the least amount is the month you get your bfp - and i was nahhhh

Then thats what happened to me!

Was Kaden taking another trip?I can't remember.

Also im wondering how CoffeeLover is doing"?

I havent seen her since she announced her BFP!

I talked with Coffee on FB and she is fine even though I think ms has kicked in.

yeah where are other ladies! :(
and thanks dreambaby im not too upset because i felt the horrible b*tch coming! :haha:
i am just happy there are so many other bfps! :dance:
keep em coming ladies :D
i do miss kadan and yeah wheres coffee lover?!
i like the bfp ladies to stick around to answer my million and one questions i always have! :winkwink:
i am starting my clomid pills today or tomorrow i havent decided yet lol
its deff af though im even having small clots so its for sure not anything like implantation or anything
my dr usually has me start clomid on day 5 but since im a late ovulater anyway i wanna try earlier days
the nurse told me its purely the drs preference, the days dont mean too much i guess so why not! :)

OH no!

I have a huge fear of ms...i have a fear of throwing up! its awful
I dont know what to do it makeing me crazy thinking it coming soon

Dont worry im nt going anywhere! :)

Although this is my first ever and im not much of an expert :S

lol i have 2 babies and i dont know squat :haha:
with my first i didnt even find out til 7 weeks along
and my second was just a calm time ttc and the first month i got my bfp
so i dont know much about anything :haha:
but i still love asking questions and hearing about how pregnancies are going!
so all bfp ladies please stay! :)
i cant wait until i get mine but until then ill keep asking questions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"