Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

thanks ladies!
i am very happy just to know i ovulated on my own
but now i am just dreading AF coming :(
i hate even going to the bathroom cuz i really dont want to see blood
i am so tempted to do a test but im scared as heck
i hate seeing bfns and the last 2 months i havent tested at all just waited for af
so i wanted to do that this month too but now im just excited to test lol
i keep telling myself not to get too excited because i dont want to think i am and then af show iykwim

thanks ladies!
i am very happy just to know i ovulated on my own
but now i am just dreading AF coming :(
i hate even going to the bathroom cuz i really dont want to see blood
i am so tempted to do a test but im scared as heck
i hate seeing bfns and the last 2 months i havent tested at all just waited for af
so i wanted to do that this month too but now im just excited to test lol
i keep telling myself not to get too excited because i dont want to think i am and then af show iykwim

I totally understand the bathroom thing.I was the same way everytime it was close to af,when I would go to pee it was like I was holding my breath praying there would be no blood.If you feel better waiting on af I would say do it your way.BFN's are hard but honestly I just couldn't wait.It is still early for you.How long is your lp?Do you usually O so late in your cycle?

Omg I just got a blow of horrible low abdominal pain And low back pain! I think it's my endo :(, my sweet dh was like you okay sweetie and starting smirking and I was like whT? And he was like i dunno just thinking maybe it's the eggy and ur prego. Lol I was like baby that wouldn't be for at least a week lol

Omg I just got a blow of horrible low abdominal pain And low back pain! I think it's my endo :(, my sweet dh was like you okay sweetie and starting smirking and I was like whT? And he was like i dunno just thinking maybe it's the eggy and ur prego. Lol I was like baby that wouldn't be for at least a week lol

I see your ticker says 1 dpo.Could it be wrong?That how I felt the day of O.I also had leg cramps that day too.

I see your ticker says 1 dpo.Could it be wrong?That how I felt the day of O.I also had leg cramps that day too.

I got my positive yeaterday morning and negative in tw afternoon and today. I normally just get sharp pain on either side during o. Who knows it went away it was just sudden lasted like 5 mins. How are you feelif did u get your blood work back?

on clomid i ovulated on cd 17 and my lp was usually 16 days but sometimes it would be 15 and the last month it was 14..so idk anymore! i know that i do always ovulate for sure because i have the bloodwork done..so idk about my length or lp..its just hard because i feel like ill never get my bfp..and this month i for sure feel out..im not sure but earlier when i went to the bathroom (tmi) i had a big mucousy glob of cm and it looked like maybe a little bit of brown was in it..i couldnt tell for sure because its the yellow stuff thats kinda hard to tell..but if there was, does that mean that af is starting? at only 9dpo? thats so weird :(

Hlynn,I am not sure.I have not had alot of cm the last few cycles.I do have creamy cm now but not a lot of it.It could also be implantation bleed.Isn't it brown?I had implantation at 9 dpo.So FX for you.

No I did not get my bloods back today.I called and she said they send them off.She said they should be there in the morning when I go back in for another.I just think its crazy that they send them off when there is a lab right next door.Either way the 1st #'s really don't mean much its the doubling every 48 hrs I am looking for.

im not sure..its not there anymore it was only when i wiped once and it deff wasnt much of it because i cant even be sure it was there since its yellow cm anyway..but i think i saw a little tiny bit of brown mixed in it..i would either be 8 or 9dpo today so yeah i guess it could be implantation..i have had lots of cramps lately also but i just keep thinking af is here! :(
by the way..i havent seen kadan on here lately? whered u go giiirl??

Well fx Ed that ur beta has doubled!! :) hoping we get more bfp's this cycle! :)

HLynn I had the same at 9dpo yellowish with a tad of brown hue before my bfp
Ladies with the bfp is it normal to fear waking up and all of a sudden not being pregnant
I'm terrified an my hubby got so annoyed with me... And i got so emotional feeling he just didn't understand. He made me feel as if I worry for nothing and that it was silly and that I'm creating drama :(

thank you wow that made me feel better!
what dpo did u get ur bfp?
i havent had any since and FX'ed no more
i think its very normal to be scared about those kinds of things
and men just dont understand but maybe hes just upset because u waited so long to get ur bfp and now he feels like maybe ur not enjoying it like he thought u would
but just let him know its normal..its just hormones they are horrible but r gonna be around for maaany more months :winkwink:

I got my bfp 10 dpo morning pee I cant tell you this I had a bfn clear as day on 9 dpo

im not exactly sure if i am 9 or 10 dpo today..because when i did my ovulation tests i got positives on friday, saturday and sunday..and then mondays was negative so ive been counting ovulation day as sunday but it could have been monday..so if it was monday then i would only be 9dpo today..but if it was sunday 10dpo..so i havent tried a test yet..i kinda just wanna wait for af to show or not..i think she is gonna show though i just have that feeling :(

My betas were 27 from Monday@13 dpo.I was hoping for them to be higher but the dr seems to think it is fine.Now the test is to see if they double.I won't get todays results until Friday.I am going to go crazy waiting!:wacko:

well at 13dpo u cant expect them to be too high! that sounds fine! and i bet the wait is gonna be torturous but im sure everything is fine :) how come u r having them done is nething wrong?

can someone fill me in what are Betas?

I have my first appt with my GP tonight - what can i expect?

BFP ladies are any of you nervous about trying to work and getting mornign sickness?

First of all i get soooo anxious when i have to puke and now that im at work im terrified and i guess i have a bit of a phobia!

i hope i dont get it :(

Bfp ladies, did any of you get cramps from o day on? Like having to run to the bathroom type cramps?

well at 13dpo u cant expect them to be too high! that sounds fine! and i bet the wait is gonna be torturous but im sure everything is fine :) how come u r having them done is nething wrong?

I will be having betas until we can see something on the scan which should be around 6 weeks.I am having them drawn every 48 hrs because I had a tubal reversal and we have a higher chance of having a ectopic pregnancy.If the #'s do not double then there is a chance it is a ectopic and can be treated with a shot so it does not rupture and I don't lose a tube.I am going to remain positive and can't wait to see my little bean on the scan!GL ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->