Keeping Everything Crossed for that BFP

Hey ladies!! I think kaden was going on a cruise? I don't remember when, hey add me on face book, Morgan Ceravolo. :) I have had some pinching low today and cramping since o. Head high! :)

ohhh good news!

i had that too - but not strong very dull

I knew something was up when i woke up due to heartburn i never wake up in the middle of the night

i will look you up, and everyone can feel free to add me too Heather Ocampo, but nobody knows were ttc so please dont mention anything on there about it :)

and oh yes i do remember kadan saying something about that! well i do miss her i hope shes back soon i wanna know if she got her bfp yet! :)

Okay yay, oh no one knows w us either so no ttc mention on fb:)

Penniepie- yay I hope it's good sign! I'm having like (tmi) diarrhea cramps. My nipples are sore not the whole breast only nipple.

yay i hope they are gooood signs morgan :D
i wish u were more dpo so u could test lol the wait just draaags by..although mine didnt cuz it only lasted 9 stupid days lol
but on the bright side, this is the heaviest and most normal period i have had since starting the clomid, on the clomid i had 3 day dark brown period and that was it
thats why i took the break, i thought my body needed a break and something was wrong having those kinds of periods

Gahh me too! I think I'm gonna test on 9 Dpo and 10 Dpo lol. My parents and younger siblings are visiting in a week and if I am prego I'll know then! Ah I won't wBt to tell right away but maybe I'll have ms?

maybe u will lol how long r u gonna wait to tell everyone

We want to wait to tell everyone till we see the little bean on the ultrasound but maybe our parents sooner, who knows!

What were ur early symptoms w your girls?

I added you Morgan.(Heather Pless)Going to add you hynn so you are a Heather to.lol

Also noone knows we were TTC and have not told about BFP yet.

Hahaha I suppose that would sound funny lol. Did u have it early on? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm excited at the same time. My mom says h
She is fertile mertile and I should have no problem!

Hahaha I suppose that would sound funny lol. Did u have it early on? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm excited at the same time. My mom says h
She is fertile mertile and I should have no problem!

I got sore boobs from about 2 dpo.I always get them before af but not so early on.The sore nipples kicked in about 9 dpo.My biggest thing was constipation and bloating.I also had heartburn which I always get while pregnant but usually not that early.I honestly thought af was on the way because I had cramping.I had a bfn@10 dpo so thought it was over.

Morgan - with my first baby i was only 16 years old and i wasnt trying to get pg as u can probably guess lol i was already like 7 weeks when i found out..but i did mention to my boss at work that i was super tired all the time and a little nauseous and shes the one who told me i needed to take a test lol so i did that night and 2 lines popped up and i was so young and dumb that i said well look (talking to DH) it says its best to use FMU so i bet thats why its positive :dohh: and i said well in the morning i will try another and it will for sure be negative :haha: u can prolly guess that it wasnt negative in the morning so i went out and bought like 8 more tests because i didnt believe it :shock:
with my second i had went to the dr and i told my dr i hadnt had a period for 4 months and all my tests were negative so she gave me a test and it was negative so she asked if we wanted another baby and i said yes thats why i was there lol! so she did all these tests to make sure nothing was really wrong and nothing was so she gave me provera and clomid and i noticed like immediately after ovulation that i was siiiick..not throwing up sick but i couldnt eat or smell anything kind of sick and that lasted like my WHOLE pregnancy (i gained 11 lbs the whole pregnancy) and i was VERY crampy..but i honestly cant say that those were pregnancy symptoms because since i was on the clomid i produced 4 eggs so i got pregnant with one and the rest turned into cysts and the dr said that was most likely the reason behind the sickness and cramping so i cant be sure if they were pg or the cysts or maybe just a combo of both :wacko:

oh and by the way ur symptoms sound greeat! i cant wait til u can test :happydance:
i cant believe how lucky this thread is! i really cant wait to see how kadan is too! :D

Morning ladies, I am never too far away :) I have added you ladies to facebook, but once again i dont mention my pregnancy on facebook... not until we get the all clear with the scan :)

I am doing ok, I have got a date for my scan its 23rd feb.. I am having a bit of a rough time with my back and boobies, my boob are so sore it makes me nearly cry sometimes.. and my back well thats always gonna be worse as i was born with spina bifida and always suffer with that...
also MS has kicked in a little, but hey loving it :)
One thing that is worrying me is, with my two other pregnancys I always needed to pee all the time.. ( a good sign the uterus is enlarging etc..) but this time nothing I know that can be a sign of ectopic and worrying myself a little...

anyways sorry hlynn af got you..
Kardan when she was last on said she was going on a cruise.. lucky girl hope she is having a fab time and got her :bfp:
Morganceravol, dreambaby and pen ~ how you doing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->