Kell's Krazy Christmas Planning (journal) UPDATED WITH PICS!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Ok so I am doing well so far with planning this Christmas. I have almost all my sons presents!!
His list...
Train track
Henry huggle monster and Ivor talking teddies
Henry scooter figure
Mike the night figure
Twirlywoo figures (yet to buy)
In the night garden figures (yet to buy)
Colour your own castle
Remote controlled Thomas (yet to buy)
Thomas book with noises.
Playmobil Ark.

Still need to decide on a big present from the man in red though.

Then his christmas eve box & stocking are finished.

For family we have decided we will not be exchaging gifts anymore as such so I will be making up batches of fudge to give as gifts instead. However I am making mil a calender of ds for next year. :thumbup:

This year is especially exciting as my mother is visiting. I havent seen her since my wedding 3years ago. Oh n she is bringing her daughter whom I havent seen since 2009 n she is now 10!! (They live in SA)

So everything needs to be PERFECT!!!

We have reorganised the kitchen today and are decorating our bedroom n sorting through everything before they arrive!!

Oh n some fantasic amazing news which is why I came on bnb in the first place...... I have just got 12 disney christmas tree decorations to go on my "Disney" tree!!! Ahhhhhh sooo happy!! Our main tree is black, white and silver and always a work of art but the disney tree in the hallway has up until this year actually just been pink and blue with not one disney item on it :haha:

So thats me at the start, waiting for Autum to arrive and feeling fully organised so far!!

Finally it looks a little like Autum outside today!! The air is cooler and it's raining....

I am feeling super happy at the change of seasons at long last. Got my Autum/Winter wardrobe all ready this year!!

Its getting darker and that means cozy nights in, homecooked stews, roasts and caseroles. Oh n that Christmas is coming!!!!
:happydance:

Great list, and how exciting about your visitors. I'm sure you'll have a magical time whether everything is perfect or not. Enjoy your time together

Thanks hun :flower:
So happy I'm this organised this year :happydance:
Yesterday we reorganised our kitchen cupboards and have bought new tableware and cutlery so got all that out at last :happydance:
This weekend I have a very scary test (not saying what as dont want to jinx myself, noone knows lol) then out with friends n dh birthday. Then next weekend making a proper start on decorating our bedroom and going to buy new furniture!!! Ekkkk :happydance: will finally have a bedroom not a storage room :winkwink:

So we really are on track somehow. We have given ourselves a £60 limit on each other for christmas so not sure what i will get dh but i finally got his last birthday present through the post today :happydance:

Oh n last couple of months I have been putting just a little of my wages away in a seperate savings account so come the christmas food shop.... It's already paid for!!! (I have enough already too) Whoop whoop :happydance:

Today I'm off into town to get a few bits.
It's pouring with rain but I don't care! Happy its Autum as its my fav season. It gets colder n darker n I can finally put my lovely boots n big coat back on :happydance:
I am also secretly hoping that the shops have more Christmas things out ;) shhhhhhh :winkwink:

It's miserable weather here too but it does make you feel more like Christmas is on its way

:hi: stalking! Love Christmas Journals :)

Some great news about my shopping trip!!
After getting dh's wrapping paper, cards etc... I went into tescos and found some Thomas pjs in 18-24months!!
Another tick off ds's christmas eve box list!!! :happydance:

So thats his Christmas eve box 100% complete.
In it he has...
thomas pjs
playmobil santas sleigh (as hes still young thought he would prob want to play more than watch a film :haha:)
Mickey mouse christmas film.
He doesnt like hot chocolate but may put in a snowman soup for him to try :thumbup:

Think tonight I may get started on my Christmas day n boxing day food lists :winkwink:

I keep thinking about starting my food list too.
I'm very interested in the playmobil santas sleigh, I'm off the look for that!

I keep thinking about starting my food list too.
I'm very interested in the playmobil santas sleigh, I'm off the look for that!

Heres the link hun :thumbup:
However I got it on offer for £4.96 so dunno if worth you waiting???

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...l+6787+1.2.3+Santa+Claus+with+Reindeer+Sleigh

Some more great news today!!!

My new disney tree decorations arrived!!! :happydance:
Now they are just handmade little tree decorations. They look amazing from far off but not so good close up. I did only pay £15 for 12 though so they are pretty amazing with that in mind!! Now I just want to get out my trees :winkwink:

That santa sleigh is so cute! I'll add it to my wish list and keep an eye on it

Eeeek the trees! :yipee: I wish we could get them out and up now!

Well I tried to get our box of christmas decorations out today so I can have a sort through... but dh said not until after his birthday (tomorrow!) So I have to wait till next weekend :dohh:

On the plus side, I desleratly want to be driving before my mother arrives at Christmas. I havent driven in around 3years but im planning on doing the intensive course.
Well today I'm one step closer as I passed my theory this morning :happydance::happydance:

Woooo!!!
Dh's Birthday which means Christmas is now in full swing!!! Ahhhh!!!
Yippy!!! :happydance: sooo excited!!!

Happy birthday to your dh. I've not driven in years either. I've been considering putting myself back on dh insurance so I can drive with him to get some practice in then d to ask intensive course. Its just the money side of it. I will do it one day, though I don't enjoy it to be honest.
Yay for Christmas

Happy Birthday to your DH! :)

Hes never to bothered about his birthday so we had a good morning with nice breakfast n his presents etc.. n then we just went out like a normal sunday :haha:

I havent driven in so long, tried in dh's car today n he has a not so "normal" car, with short shift gears n weird clutch n really stiff handbreak. To say I stalled it a few times is an understatement :dohh::haha:
but as its been so long im going to book up for a 25hour course not 20. Just to be on the safe side. Rather spend the extra 100 than not n then fail :dohh:
but now I need to fit it round work as I am term time only but am going to do my first aid course during half term :dohh: so this week I will be ringing round n checking avalibilty, prices, and times/days :dohh: :thumbup:

Means I could potentially be driving by Christmas!!! Ahhhh!! Now that would be the second best present ever!!! First would be a bfp but Im not hopeful on that SOOOO..... be driving whoop whoop :happydance:

I am now looking for ds (big) present as looking through other peoples lists, I had forgotten a BIG present :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->