Kell's Krazy Christmas Planning (journal) UPDATED WITH PICS!!

So ds's Christmas lists have changed a bit since I first posted. Partially because I saw how much other children have. (In general not just for christmas)

So here are his completed lists which is also now all wrapped :happydance:

Christmas eve box;
Thomas Pj's,
Thomas slippers,
Thomas bath bubbles,
The night before Christmas book,
Aliens love panta clause book,
playmobil santa sleigh,
Mickey Mouse Christmas dvd.

Stocking;
Lindt santa n reindeer mini chocolates,
paw patrol small car,
paw patrol figure,
Minion socks,
toot toot lion.

Under tree presents;
My friend bing (santa),
Playmobil ark,
happyland house,
thomas remote control car,
Thomas dvd,
thomas musical book,
thomas memory game,
paw patrol colouring book,
henry n ivor talking teddies,
henry figure on scooter,
Twirlywoos figures x2,
mike the knight figure,
Thorntons santa,
train set x3,
Colour castle,
3books,
2tops,
1jumper.

It was a lot of wrapping!!! Phew!! :rofl:

All that was just ds!!!

Dh has;
christmas boxers,
superman boxers,
minion socks,
terminaor genisis dvd,
Special bearnies sauce x2,
Photo keyring,
jack daniels honey gift set,
White toblerone,
choc orange exploding candy,
Choc orange honeycomb.

Ok so it may not all fit in his stocking but its all stocking sized :xmas13: we each have new pjs for christmas eve too :xmas12:

Then got my sister 5 little presents and my mum 4 lil presents. Plus all my gifts (dh has been double and tripple shifting so i been sorting my own presents, tbh a few things are the same so if i tell him he'll know his own presents :xmas13:) I dont mind hes going to take me shopping in the sales to make for it he said :happydance:

Oh and me being worried about ds not being spoilt so trying to get everything myself, well.... we already have the inlaws present as they sent it directly here (its twirlywoos boat so has complete set) yesterday dh's aunty turned up with presents from her, dh's other aunty and his nan (ds's great nan) so now he has two HUGE bags full of presents aswell!!

Our bedroom now looks like santas workshop :xmas6:
Started having the Christmas groceries delivered and will get the rest tomorrow, started making cupcakes n puddings anything that can be prepreped :xmas14:

Happy Christmas everyone!!!!

Sounds like you've been very busy.
I haven't been getting on the site much. Internet issues.
Hope you have a very merry Christmas and I'm interested in what your possible present that needed confirming is

Sounds like you've been very busy.
I haven't been getting on the site much. Internet issues.
Hope you have a very merry Christmas and I'm interested in what your possible present that needed confirming is

Oh unfortunatly that present wasn't to come true :cry: as AF arrived saturday :cry: nevermind, always next month and besides now i can have a glass or two of wine :xmas12:

Aw I'm sorry. Like you say you can have a drink and not watch what you eat but still a shame. Hopefully by next year you'll have another little one to buy for in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->