Kell's Krazy Christmas Planning (journal) UPDATED WITH PICS!!

Ohh sounds like some great buys!

Ahhhhhh!!!!

I took all my stash pics and no matter what I try it wont let me load from my phone!! Ahhhh!!

Well i took the pics and looked at what ds has got n had a mini panic attack!! :dohh: theres nowhere near enough!! But today I went and got my friend bing which has made me feel a bit better... oh and i picked up something super special..... the christmas pre order meats from tesco :happydance:

Install photobucket on your phone (if you can) and you can send to that and then link it in here :) I love photobucket!!

I'msure he will be happy with whatever is there but I always feel I don't have enough

I feel that way too ladies. I could keep buying and buying and buying.

J (DS who's 13) is probably only getting a PS4 and some small bits as his gift takes our whole budget. He knows and understands and I still feel like it's going to suck :haha: and it won't.

Ok will try photobucket :shrug:

Yeah I'm sure ds would be happy with just one present from santa at his age but something about parenthood just wants your kids to feel loved by all!! We have some problems with some family members so he doesnt get spoilt by his grandparents (on my side) like most kids do. They are the only ones who live near by (like round one corner its 2min walk) but we hardly hear or see them. Yet all other grandparents live abroad and manage to send loads over (tend to order to someones house in the uk n then they bring them round :haha:) n to be fair my mum lives way to far to send things from SA :dohh:
But all that means I feel we have to make up for it I guess. Dh seems really happy with what we got ds so far but agrees he needs one or two big(ish) items.
I love my friend bing!! Its so much bigger than I thought and i love it sooooo much!! I think dh will go bit crazy as hes interactive but it really is the perfect "santa" gift :happydance:

How do you all do gifts? Im doing like me and dh were brought up. One big present from santa n the stocking then the rest from mummy and daddy, friends n relatives.
I have found a few kids get all presents from santa and by age 4-5 they are questioning why they get gifts from everyone but mum n dad :haha::rofl:

We do like 3 from Santa (main one and two others) and the rest from us and stocking from Santa.

Woooo!!! May have got the photobucket thing to work. So please check out the links and let me know :happydance:

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/20151026_091311_zpseyjpqosq.jpg

Love the stuff in the first pic and the hair dryer looks amazing! Got some duplicate pics though :haha:

Love the stuff in the first pic and the hair dryer looks amazing! Got some duplicate pics though :haha:

Omg im so sorry about that when it posted!!! Think it gave me wrong links cause still uploading. We are currently decorating outr bedroom so i have had everything upside down so im really sorry for those messy pics :dohh:
however they should be gone now :winkwink::haha: and trying to load the other pics (correct pics) again :rofl:

This should be presents from us to ds...
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/20151026_091346_zpsghbrmbps.jpg

This one Christmas eve box (however i am now aware it doesnt fit):dohh:
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/20151026_091448_zps9mrrozyc.jpg
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/20151026_091515_zpsxgbcjr3k.jpg

This is the current chocolate stash minus a tub of heros which are hidden :winkwink:
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/20151026_091822_zpsbecs7ud7.jpg

And these are the books we picked up for 50p each in great condition!! May split some for birthday n some christmas
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-10/20151026_091847_zps1tn6kdcv.jpg

Makes me want chocolate :haha: Love the stash pics :D The box is beautiful :)

Oh no worries, figured it was a mistake ;)

Great stash pics.
Dh and I both always had everything from santa and never questioned it so that's what we did then when Ds1 stayed school he said "you buy us presents too don't you? " so I said of course I do. So now I do a few from us and the ready from santa. It works for us because they know the rest of the year in always saying "not this week, I haven't got the money for that yet "
Last year when Ds1 found out about the whole santa thing he said "but what about when we got the vita? You haven't got enough money to buy a vita AND other presents "
It's always interesting to see how others do it and the reasons behind it. I think for most of us is just what we had as kids and our experience with it.

When I was a child, most gifts from my parents were *from Santa* and only 1-2 from mum and dad. Even as teenagers dad still put some things from Santa :) And even now he will for mum <3

That's cute eve.
I'm pretty sure one reason I never questioned it is that my mum had everything be from santa, like my nan always visited Christmas morning and my mum would take a present and put it to the side and say that we had to save one to open when nan got there. I'm pretty sure now that it was actually our gift from my nan because I never remember her actually giving us a gift herself.

Everyday I'm feeling more Christmasy!
Half term and dh is home its pouring with rain and I am sorting through presents :winkwink:
So what have I put on??? Muppets Christmas Carol

Pouring with rain here too, though sadly dh isn't home. I need to dirty up some of Ds3s old clothes for his zombie outfit for trick or treating tomorrow.
I'm desperate to buy more presents. I'm tempted to use the credit card then pay what I spend straight off when I have the money in 2 weeks but I would really like to avoid doing that

^I know the feeling :haha: it's so hard not to buy.

Sunny here today but still feel Christmassy :)

I think the fact its practically November helps with the Christmas spirit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->