Kell's Krazy Christmas Planning (journal) UPDATED WITH PICS!!

There's no way I could even drive a car that you need to shift :haha: sounds like you've done decent. Hope you can fit in the driving hours without too much hassle!

I got right up to test stage before failed on moving into the outside lane of an empty round about too early which is apparently dangers and prevents other drivers from leaving the round about, not sure how. Then lost my nerve.

:haha: well we will all get there :winkwink:
wish me luck i am going to ring round some companies this afternoon about prices, avalibility, and fitting around my work schedual!!
Ahhhhh :wacko:

Also just had my hair done by a mobile hairdresser. I have had the first bleach to create the ombre effect. Now I have black hair so was very doubtful however its lightened a lot and have booked in my next lightening for 5weeks time to get to shade i want... arrrhhhh!!! I will be Christmas ready :winkwink:

I'd love a mobile hairdresser. I hate trying to find the time to get to a salon.

I found her on facebook. I just searched for hairdressers and brought up local first. I read through loads of reviews before contacting her.
I have to say im glad i did cause shes so lovely, on the younger side of having your own bussiness but sounds like shes worked bloody hard for it bless her.

She has put my mind at ease and the first attempt has gone well, booked in for 5weeks to have another lightening to get the effect im after :thumbup:

Glad it went well :) I need to get my hair done soon, even just a cut.

Glad it went well. My hair is in desperate need of a cut

Wow you are organised! And well done with your theory, I passed my test January (still feels like a fluke sometimes :haha:). More so last week when I reversed out at nursery with the parking break on :blush: wasn't my finest moment.

That's amazing about your mum and half sister, mine lives in Canada so it's years between her visits too, you must be so excited x

Wow you are organised! And well done with your theory, I passed my test January (still feels like a fluke sometimes :haha:). More so last week when I reversed out at nursery with the parking break on :blush: wasn't my finest moment.

That's amazing about your mum and half sister, mine lives in Canada so it's years between her visits too, you must be so excited x

Thanks. Im really hoping to pass before they arrive but tests are booking for january atm so will have to constantly ring and try n get a cancellation :winkwink:

Yippy!!!

I have finally found the perfect Santa gift!!!!

Whoop whoop!!

Santa is going to get My Friend Bing!!

It looks great!! Big enough as present from santa but not HUGE!!! In size or price :winkwink:
so happy

Fantastic. Its great when you find just the right present without breaking the bank

It sure feels good to find the right gift :D

Wooooo!! :happydance:

Today we picked up a "santa stop here" sign for the front!! Just love it :happydance:

I can't wait for our local dollar store to get their Christmas stock all out. Love their little lawn signs and only $3

Ahhhhhh!!! :happydance:
So today we are getting those new smart meters installed. Sounds random I know, however we had to completely empty the cupboard where the boiler is and guess what???

Thats where ALL our Christmas decorations are stored!!! :happydance: :happydance:

So I can now go through all our decorations to see "whats needed" :winkwink: this year :thumbup:

The only request by dh is that I wait until after the man has been before i start laying out all the decorations :haha: :rofl:

Now I am getting soooooo excited!!!!

Woo hoo it's the perfect excuse to get them all out and sort them!

Ohh take some pics of them (I know, I'm weird) but love seeing decorations.

Ah i took some pics but it doesnt let me post via mobile :shrug:

Today I went in asda to get a halloween costume for ds. He completely refused to wear a mask so I chose him a top instead. Looked round n found an AMAZING bed spread for only £14 kingsize, and an amazing throw too. Oh did I mention they were CHRISTMASY!!! Also got loads of christmasy cusions. Going to get one with cat on it :winkwink: they also have 2 for £7 on books. Ds LOVES his books and reading and I could have easily picked up 10+ books but kept in control and instead bought, the night before christmas which comes with a cd and aliens love panta paws. Ds loves aliens n monsters :thumbup:

I have a feeling thanks to that I have now finished his christmas eve box but slippers which i have ordered off ebay. They are light up thimas slippers :haha:

Woo hoo love Christmassy things. I've got the aliens one too for the boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->