Kell's Krazy Christmas Planning (journal) UPDATED WITH PICS!!

Woooo!!!
Ds's twirlywoos boat arrived on Friday and its awesome!!! :happydance:

N last night I got the Christmas spirit and the tree is now up!!! Whoop whoop!! I love our tree so much dh doesnt like that I dont like the traditional colours, gold, green n red :haha:
so its black, silver n white in our lounge. Thats the main tree :winkwink:
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151114_225348_zpsn366lkdv.jpg

Still need to do the hallway tree which is disney themed so blues and pinks :winkwink:

Whoop!!! Its now Christmas in our household!!!

Oh n dh is wallpapering our bedroom today :thumbup::happydance:

Your tree is absolutely gorgeous!

I thought I had commented and obviously hadn't. The tree looks brilliant

Whooooo!!!
Today I got chicky & chick to finish ds's presents :happydance:
and made a great start on his stocking!!
Got him paw patrol figure, paw patrol car which dog doesnt come out of and toot toot lion. Plus a small minion cushion.

Now I'm starting on his birthday :winkwink:

Also got myself some christmas socks, ds another christmas jumper (so he now has 2) n dh an extendable back scratcher:haha:)
Got some christmas goodies like candy canes and jaffa cakes also!!

Ahhhh loving Christmas this year!! Ds now knows who santa is and loves it!! :happydance:

I love your Christmas enthusiasm! Your tree is gorgeous and stash looks great :thumbup:

Hmmmm.....

After discovering mould in a cupboard today I have spent all evening, bleaching, using mould remover and antibacing EVERYTHING.

Tbh I have prob gone overboard but can't be to careful with ds and cats in the house I think!!

But the reason for this post, after spending two hours cleaning I think I am going to gather my studio catalouges, nice warm drink n cake and chill out deciding on my FINAL christmas order this year!!! Ekkk

All coming so fast.... 27days till my mum arrives n 37till christmas!!!

Sucks about the mold but your catalog plans sound nice :haha:

Sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon. Its coming round so fast isn't it?

It certainly is coming round fast motherofboys!!!
Ive been planning n organizing since July n somehow I still feel behind :dohh::haha:

Got all ds's presents, dh n I are just doing stocking gifts this year. Others are mostly getting fudge or small things.
Decorations are up :thumbup:
Our bedroom is almost finished.

And today......

I have ordered sliced meats, chocolate log and a WHOLE brie from tescos and have decided to use Muscle food for my turkey, it also comes with other things such as sausages, bacon, potatoes,veg even stuffing lots more too and is a good deal for just £49 :happydance:

Soooooo exciting

I'd love to be able to do shopping online lol would be awesome!

I saw your post about muscle foods, that is a fab deal.
I'm trying not to get carried away with the food this year, I always end up with too much. Even after we've had more the next day!

Yeah I'm REALLY hoping their Christmas hamper is good. I'm sure it will be. Got the four bird roast so thats exciting :thumbup:

So yesterday I finished our other trees, our hallway tree and a tree for ds's room. Just love them :)

Ds's tree (went out yesterday n bought his decorations)
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151122_141323_zpsiwlp3gtp.jpg

And the lovely amazinv Disney tree!!!
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151122_215938_zpsncq4voo3.jpg

They look fab! I love the little santa and penguin etc on your sons tree

They look fab! I love the little santa and penguin etc on your sons tree

I went and got them yesterday. Found them in Asda for £1 each. May get a couple more as they had loads more :thumbup: Thought they were pretty perfect for a little boy

I need to go to asda for a jumper for ds4 so will have a look for those too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->