Kell's Krazy Christmas Planning (journal) UPDATED WITH PICS!!

Last night we hung the ceiling decorations in the living room.
Today I went n bought some more for the rest of the house :thumbup: I even Christmased up the dining table with a new runner, our santa salt n pepper mills and my cupcake stand.
Stocked up on all baking essentials today so can start making cupcakes, triffles, big cakes and ds loves helping me bake :happydance:

Its coming round so fast now... christmas eve a month today!!! :wacko:

Oh n I also picked up family christmas cards. Now to write them all out n get them sent *sigh* :haha:

OH wants to hang his shiny decorations from the ceiling but I don't want to this year as our rooms are so full as it is, but I love him to be happy so we just may put them up ;)

Great to have baking essentials around!

1 month :shock: fall has flown by!

The room didnt look complete until we put ceiling ones up :winkwink:

Today ds and I made marble cupcakes with two tone icing (first time we done the two tone icing)
So happy with how they have turned out. Especially as they batch one of the season :xmas12:

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/IMG_20151126_153709_zpsqqkz8hxb.jpg

And I have bought some red nail varnish and glitter nail varnish so I can do glitter nails ready for 1st December :xmas13:

Omg!!! Tuesday is 1st December!!!

Oh n I'm also going to get ds's presents back down n take a new pic as been buying stocking bits n bobs (whoops):xmas22::xmas13:

Can't wait for pics!

Love the cupcakes! :D

This is the current Christmas stash, I would say thats it but I kind of feel like its small things so may get more train track :xmas12:

https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151126_204423_zpsmmuareaj.jpg

Oh n after taking this pic realised I hadnt shared my awesome Christmas bedding :winkwink:
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151123_143900_zpstaice0go.jpg

And here my christmas glitter nails
https://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah272/kellswalsh/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-11/20151127_121919_zpsvbvrp9f6.jpg

Gorgeous nails! Love the bedding and the stash looks great! :D

Thanks guys :thumbup:

So today I have emptied out my wardrobe and been really harsh with myself to get rid of the clothes I dont wear.

I have 3 different bags
1: to donate to a homeless shelter, it has lots of warmer n practical clothes plus a double duvet we no longer use (we have king bed) I want to know these things will help those with nothing at this time of year and feel this would be a better way to ensure that.
2 : charity shop bag, this has more fancy things in such as going out tops n dresses, don't think thats the kind of thing the homeless want so still helping out a charity.
3 : rubbish, filled with clothes long forgotten and old pillowcases etc..

First year I have done something to this extreme but I am so glad I am. It's cold n windy out there, I just hope some things go to those who truely need it this year.

My next mission for Christmas is to start wrapping. I need to wrap the bits for dh's stocking as its all kept in the wardrobe and as we are having a new set being delivered within the next two weeks he will be getting everything out and dismantling the wardrobe very soon!!! :xmas12:

Oh n its now 14days till my mother arrives from S.A!!!

That's so great of you to be donating stuff :)

Yay for wrapping too!

14 days isn't long at all :)

Wow so since this we went to ermmmm *cough* ikea

Whoops :xmas14:

Got my dressing table, dh a desk and today the rest of the bedroom set arrived!!! :xmas12:

So bedroom will be completed before my mum arrives in... duh duh duh.... 7days!!!! Well kind of 6 cause its evening now :wacko:

Oh n work today gave me the best Christmas gift....... they let me go!! I could prob chase them under the disability act with my anxiety but tbh I was going to resign anyway!!

So onwards n upwards, get to spend quality time with ds and hopefully get my meds in the correct balance so I can control my GAD and then return to work in the Spring/Summer.

However we are ttc so if successful than I will not return to work but 6months n no luck yet n now going for fertility tests etc.. :shrug: :cry:

So yeah loads of gime to sort the house before my mum arrives now especially as ds is still booked into preschool until next monday so get three mornings to run round like a loon :rofl:

Back to tonight...... Its the first night of..... wrapping!!!! Yippy!!! :xmas6::xmas16:

Oh glad the bedroom will be ready before you mum arrives! I hear great things about ikea lol

Sorry work let you go, even though you planned to resign anyways. Did they give you any kind of severance or anything?

More quality time with DS sounds nice and having time to get things done too!

Wrapping.... :xmas12:

So with ds still attending nursery until my mum arrives (wed, thurs n mon morning) I am finding the time very productive.
Deep cleaned the bathroom today n just doing bits n bobs that dont usually get done in my normal routine :thumbup:
However I do feel lost without ds calling me every 2mins :dohh: it's very odd to be at home n him not be here too :haha:

Does anyone else ever get the,
"The more cleaning I do the more it seems worse" kind of feeling?? Well I'm getting that today, its like everytime I turn around I see something else that needs doing before next Tuesday... oh they getting here early, real early, like 8am!! Ds is normally only just waking up at that point. Today it was 8.35 lol
Nevermind it's not everyday you meet your nan from another country is it :winkwink:

So yeah very near my mum arriving for Christmas, still need to do soooo much and running out of time quickly.

No matter how much I plan n organise I always seem to have loads to do :xmas12:

Oh I always feel like there isn't enough time in the day. I love nothing more than a spotless and organized house for the holidays but well... that won't happen ;) I do my best but there's always something I miss or didn't think about.

Yay for wrapping. Not long now till your mum arrives. Christmas is so close.
Have you had ttc issues before or just this time? Each of mine took longer to conceive than the one before them. Good luck with that.
Ds4 is going to start preschool in January but I could really use the time now ha ha I've got so little time to get wrapping done especially as he no longer naps. I feel like I'm taking behind with it

Ok so tonight dh is at work, once ds goes to bed I think I may start playing.....

It's the final countdown :rofl:

House is currently upside down with boxes n furniture, does not look like will be finished in time. However dh has just managed to get mon n tues off work!! :happydance:
So worst case we can run around like loons till late Monday night :haha:

Last night I built the desk and dressing table for our bedroom but they are still downstairs. Tonights mission is the wardrobe so I can actually put our clothes n some storage box things away making more room for the other furniture :wacko:

I think it may be a late night :winkwink:

But with my mum arriving in 3days I dont have time for sleep :dohh:

Hope you manage to get everything sorted in time! Glad your DH got two days off! That will help :)

We got everything done!!! :happydance:

The house hasnt been this clean in a long time n I'm hoping now I'm not working I can keep it at this level :thumbup:
My mum and her daughter arrived yesterday and it went well. Seeing them again tomorrow :thumbup:

Oh n I may have my Christmas wish!! But will confirm that within next couple of days :shrug::happydance:

Yay for everything being done!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->