Kids shoes

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Wheres good to get kids shoes from ... newborn. I've looked in various places quickly and come up with nothing lol

x

i got chloe and callum both the newborn baseys(converse boots) from usc, i got most of their shoes form sports stores etc tho :D

I got maddies first pair (cream booties) from Hancock and wood

xxx

we got all the soft shoes from mothercare, i love there stuff, when it was time for the first pair for real shoes we got them from clarks (those crawler things) then when he was old enough to have real hard shoes for walking we got him messure in clarks but brought them frommothercare, alot cheaper there lol

x

got soft bootys from elthel austins or boots, or mother care, i had serval, then when kacy was crawling i got her a cheap pair of hard shoes, from shoe faye, then got her measured in clarks

You dont really need shoes for a newborn cause for one they arnt exactly doing any walking and also cause it restricts their foot movement, if you want something to keep their feet warm when your out then just opt for little soft pram booties, they should be made entirly from soft fabric or soft leather NEVER with hard soles. Like Layla said mothercare are very good for them at a very good price. Even once they start crawling or cruzing never go for hard soles as this will hinder their development, only get hard soled shoes once they have been properly walking by themselves for 6 weeks.

Some trendy shops like Next do little trainers and stuff for babies that are designed like adult trainers but these are really bad for babies feet and should never be used, and can result in collapsed arches, inward turning feet and slow down your child development as they dont allow them to move their feet properly and are far to heavy, so avoid anything like this at all costs.

for the soft fabric booties asda george do them in all different colours!

i think they say something like - 50% mummy on one of them & 50% daddy on the other!:rofl:

or boots.. ethal austin.... next.....new look.

can't think of anywhere else.

i agree with cat, i would only put a baby in pram boots the little soft fabric slipper things

Harley has only just got his first pair of soft shoes now:blush:

Wheres good to get kids shoes from ... newborn. I've looked in various places quickly and come up with nothing lol

x

She ment booties, she hasn't seen any she likes .....

xxx

Cat whats with the lectures lately? lol

An yip thanks Imi I meant booties :blush: I didn't think they did soled feet accessories for newborns!

lol sorry wasnt ment as a lecture, its just cause you said shoes not booties so I didnt know if you ment little hard soles shoes, as unfortunatly I have seen such things for sale for newborns, and I had some bought for Noah when he was only a couple of months old, luckily I never put him in them cause I didnt know till later on when I went on a childrens shoe course when I worked at Stead & Simpson and learnt how to properly care for childrens feet.

A lot of trendy makes like addidas and bench etc make baby trainers starting at like a size 2.

these are nice and soft for newborns BARGIN TOO
https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44523031&mcb=core

the kind i dont like kids having are the ones that they sell in asda and next like baby wellingtons that start at new borns or little trainers with laces on newborns like the nike ones

Rebecca had soft soled adidas trainers and nike ones.

I also had her black patent-she had about 20 pairs of soft soled shoes actually. They're too cute. I only put them on her when she was about 5-6 months old.

Now its Clarks only.

Wobbs keep ur eyes open as the season is changing and the shops stock is differing-autumns stuff cumin in!

I wouldnt pay a lot xx

I love shoo shoos, they are fab. I got Seren some for each stage and cannot fault them. They are made of the softest leather and have lots of growing room.

I was just gonna say Shoo Shoo's Beanie!!

I have heard that even tight socks are bad for babies feet.

Ooh there is a sale on at hippychick too

clicky

Asda george ones are nice. Just plain velour, went with anything. I was annoyed when he was too lid fof them and they didnt go bigger than 6-9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->