Kids shoes

Beanie does Seren still wear them now?
just wondering if they are worth getting for Harley seems he is walking most of the time now (crawls sometimes)

No, her feet are too big now :( She was wearing them up to 15 months though

Charlie still sometimes wears her Shoo Shoo's as slippers.

They have some Shoo Shoo type shoes (v.sim.ar) in M+S for about £9, and they seems just as good, and a bit cheaper

You dont really need shoes for a newborn cause for one they arnt exactly doing any walking and also cause it restricts their foot movement, if you want something to keep their feet warm when your out then just opt for little soft pram booties, they should be made entirly from soft fabric or soft leather NEVER with hard soles. Like Layla said mothercare are very good for them at a very good price. Even once they start crawling or cruzing never go for hard soles as this will hinder their development, only get hard soled shoes once they have been properly walking by themselves for 6 weeks.

Some trendy shops like Next do little trainers and stuff for babies that are designed like adult trainers but these are really bad for babies feet and should never be used, and can result in collapsed arches, inward turning feet and slow down your child development as they dont allow them to move their feet properly and are far to heavy, so avoid anything like this at all costs.

I was going to say the same, you'll only do what I did, buy loads becuase they look so sweet and never end up using any of them! save your pennies for something he or she will need xxx

edit: just read the whole thread! so ignore that!

but tbh your best of buying loads of the really thick soft socks for the winter

I just got some great ones for Frankie in Tescos for 75p a pair. I use them to keep Frankies socks on as she is terrible with pulling off socks!

Yeah in terms of newborn ones I havent put Dylan in any booties once yet either its so warm that he has nothing on his feet or if its cooler he has a sleepsuit on with feet built in and a blanket wraped round him. Their feet grow so quick when they are little. Its like newborn clothes, he wore them for a week before he grew out of them. I think sometimes your better off just sticking them stright into 0-3 month size and just roll the arms up a little for the first week or so.

Tbh I want to buy things I think are sweet for our first baby. I'm excited to be able to do that! :) I understand you may have done the same thing & you may not have used it all but I'd like to do the same thing everyone else does ... buy these ikkle things!

x

It depends on your baby, Kayleigh was in newborn for a good six weeks.

I love buying baby clothes and did buy odd bits this time round 'cos i couldn't resist.

I never really bought many little pram shoes or booties, had some bought but they never stay on so gave up on them.

LOL I know what you mean Wobbs I think everyone buys EVERYTHING for their first child and then realised they didnt need half of it! Its just fun buying all the cute stuff! (hence my nappy addiction) I already have a very cute present here waiting for you to pop. I saw it and couldnt resist. :blush:

lol!!

Can't find anything I like booties & clothes wise anyway ... mind I've not really looked will head into Chester at some point. I would have done it on the 2nd August but it's the zoo meet too DOH!

Tbh I want to buy things I think are sweet for our first baby. I'm excited to be able to do that! :) I understand you may have done the same thing & you may not have used it all but I'd like to do the same thing everyone else does ... buy these ikkle things!

x

its such an amazing feeling isnt it, buying for your first, you wont use all of it, but what you dont use you can save for your next one :D

x

Have bought lots online which has been exciting but anything else is defo on a shopping trip after the 20 week scan & my mind is eased again lol

x

Oh I just noticed your chosen names on your ticker. very nice!!! Are you going to find out the sex at your scan?

Wobbles, Charlie had a pair of knitted booties when she was tiny (it was february, so wanted to keep her feet warm) they had a ribbon drawstring, they looked LUSH......how about finding some one who knits?

I had some knitted ones too, they are adorable, I love knitted stuff. I agree its so much fun buying stuff, really exciting, but I had so much she didnt get to wear half of it :-(

Hun i know what you mean by excitement and buying ...

BUT you will know by number 2 that they don't wear so much, BUT thats lesson we all learn by ourselves ...

If i did it all over again i'd do exactly the same lol

xxx

i cant wait to get pregnant again so i can buy little clothes all over again yay!!!!!!!!

af is due in 3 days and then is TTC for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->