Kit for use with buserelin???

Emmi

Reaction score
I will phone my clinic up on Monday about this but I thought I would try and ask on here in the meantime....

I got my medication on Friday for IVF and having double checked the delivery box - I have the buserelin (surprecur) but I seem to missing a so called 'Kit for use with buserelin'. I haven't got a clue what this could be - any ideas??? I think my buserelin doesn't have to mixed with anything so am a bit stumped what is missing??? Could it just be the sterile wipes????

Many thanks if anyone has any clue!

Hi Emmi,

I received my IVF medication boxes just 2/3 weeks ago. There was zip bag in one of the box with a sticker on the top which said 'Busereline' and Insidde it was some injections, needles and a plastic box for needles. Did you call you Clinic?

By the way when do you stat your IVF?

Hi there - according to the delivery note - I should have 3 of these so-called kits! We're really stumped what it could be. In the box, I got the 3 vials of the actual buserelin plus all my other medications with needles etc.

I will call the clinic tomorrow as it's Sunday today - just got a bit panicky as I start injecting on Weds!

Hopefully - the IVF will happen in late Sept if all goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->