knock knock can I come in?

Beaglemom - love the cupcake idea. Might have to have a nosey online at ideas.

I can't wait to tell the world.

ILT - I can understand your a bit worried but I am sure all is fine, especially as it's days were talking and the embryo still young, bet at next scan all is fine. Xx

Hi ladies. Mind if I join? I'm currently 5 weeks along after TTC for about 2 years. I'm 41 and DF is 44 so we didn't really have that going for us, but everything else looked good. So we did one round of IUI and BFP! I had one MMC last year at around 5 weeks so I'm cautiuosly optimistic.

I definitely have some symptoms, the bloat (already looks like I'm 3 months along), the morning sickness, peeing all night and food aversions. I hope those are all good signs and my little one has burrowed in there nice and tight. I know I'm high risk because of my age but I just want this so badly. I don't know if I can handle another heartbreak. Anyway, no negative thoughts. I'm just taking each day at a time.

I go for my first U/S on the 23rd, so not too far away now.

I haven't bought a thing yet (well a bellyband for my pants since I can't button them) but I just don't want to jinx anything.

I also have the most boring job on the planet. I work from 8:30am to 6pm and the minutes draaaaaaag. I literally countdown the minutes until I can go home and get into my elastic waistband pants and snuggle under my blankie. It's so sad. And I can barely stay up past 8 anymore.

Okay, enough of my blabbing. I'll be stalking if anyone's around...

Congrats dojenstein! I'm the same way... so excited I can barely contain it, but also scared to be too excited for fear of jinxing it. I feel like I will breathe a sigh of a relief once I have an u/s and hear a healthy heartbeat. Right now it just seems too unreal that there is actually a baby in there.

Same her with my job. It's so hard to be productive right now when all I can think about is baby baby baby, maternity clothes, strollers, nursery themes, etc. The minutes just drag!

Hi dojenstein!

Welcome and congrats on your BFP!

Sorry about your miscarriage. Fingers crossed all of us have a safe and healthy 9 months.

All your symptoms sound great tho, I know not all nice but reassuring that something happening.

I kinda can't wait to get more symptoms to feel more pregnant as it worries me that it's only sore boobs. Sure it will come tho.

Not long for your ultrasound which should reassure you alot more xx

Thanks Kaye!

How far along are you? I know what you mean about the symptoms being somewhat reassuring. But I have heard on this board about a woman pregnant with twins and no symptoms. So it's possible. But I definitely will feel better (hopefully) after the US. Unfortunately my DF can't be there because he has this huge work summit and its like the worst day for him. So I'm kinda nervous to go alone.

I'm only 4 weeks 3 Days. Haven't got my scan till 9th March.
I'm sure it will all go fine x

Hi girls, may I join? A little about me. I have a 15 month old son I conceived after over a year TTC. I love him to bits. I EBFd him till he was 6 months and then continued BF to sleep till now, so my period didn't return until last december. We wanted to start TTC #2 right away cos we didn't know how long it would take, but nothing happened, and I figured it wouldn't until my period returned. Then last week I went to the ER with gastritis, and we decided to take a HPT just to be sure I wasnt pregnant before I took medication. It was an instant BFP!!! So I had a dating scan two days later, but nothing could be seen. I had my beta go from 1600 to 4047 in 48hs, and I'm experiencing the worst MS, so I guess everything's fine, but I will confirm tomorrow in a new scan. I'm so excited and nervous! I feel awful, but I read once that the sicker you feel the healthier the pregnancy, so I guess it's worth it :)

I am feeling off & on cramping...some times sharp. I know this is normal but still weird. Anyone else with a lot of cramping?

I had pretty consistent cramping from 4-6 weeks and now just occasional light cramping. I think it's fine as long as it's not sharp painful pains or accompanied by blood. It's hard not to worry about it though when it's happening, I know.

Hi.

How are we all today?

Well I went back to the gym this week. Obviously taking it very easy, but everything I have read seems to promote exercising in pregnancy. As long as I take it easy, rest more, and stop whenever I need to do.

Do any of you excercise?

I need to start walking. I was never an active person, so I really have to ease in to exercising so I don't overdo it.

I am really active and do lots of classes.
I have read loads and all think excercise is a good thing, as long as you don't overheat, can hold a conversation and rest when needed.
I have spoke with my instructor who is checking everything out and was checking my heart rate last night.

I am getting slightly annoyed at my mum and mother in law who seem to think that it's dangerous and I'm risking miscarriage.

I would never want to put me or baby in any danger. Ever. I beleive it's sage to do though.

Feeling rubbish about it all to be honest.

Kaye, I did hear exercise is good for you as long as it's not a strenuous one. My RE doesn't recommend any exercises that will make me sweat a lot but walking for 30 - 40 minutes is ok...as long as it's not a fast walk :). I told DH that I want to do a prenatal yoga or pilates classes once we get into the safe zone for me to do that. Exercise definitely makes me feel better and gives me more energy. I think as long as you are ok with it...do whatever you want :). Or maybe ask your RE if your current exercise regime is ok if you feel that you need more reassurance.

Good morning Ladies.

How is everyone?
Well in had to test again today for reassurance and felt better as my cb digi said pregnant 2-3! 😆😆😆
5 weeks 1 day today and this time in 2 weeks I will be sat waiting to meet baby for the first time and it can't come quick enough.

X

My appt is on Friday & I cannot wait. I still take cheap hpts at home to reassure myself.

Nausea has hit me pretty bad. Can last all day. No actual throwing up, but it is hard for me to fix food for myself to eat. I can eat with no issue, it is just the thought of the food...bleh. I almost thought I was going to lose it when I was in the grocery store.

Oh no the dreaded MS.
I've heard ginger helps.
Hope all goes well on Friday. Mine feels so long away .

I still have no symptoms tbh

Hi girls, I'm having the worst nausea too. With my previous pregnancy I vomited probably 4 or 5 times in all, but this time around, I've already vomited that many times and I'm still halfway through the 1st tri. I feel sick all day long. Yesterday we went to visit my inlaws and it was hell, cos DH wants to break the news tomorrow for his dad's birthday, so I had to try and act natural but I could barely eat

Hi Ladies,

Kaye, I tested to recently. Too bad I ran out of test. Kept wanting to buy another box of FRER though just to reassure myself. But got super busy this weekend, so oh well. Otherwise, moving on with the MS and everything else :).

Beaglemom, hopefully your nausea won't get any worse. I tried eating ginger but I just spit it out again lol. I did try drinking hot lemon tea helps with the nausea a bit.

Rain, it looks like some of us are in with the nausea for a few more weeks :).

I am getting a little nervous for U/S on Wednesday. Hopefully, everything is ok :).

Rainstorm - hope it passes pretty soon but all for a good cause. Hope announcememt goes great. I can't wait to tell the world.

ILT - wow your 2nd scan has come round quick. Hope all goes well. You will have to post a pic if you don't mind would love to see little baby.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->