• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

oh right claire ...different hospitals maybe! just make sure you find out hun :)xx

sarah..wow long time hun...congrats :) you got any pics of your weddign day? x

how long has everyone else been with there partners? x

hahaha claire me you thinking alike to day must be the mood we in lol

not married no but hopfuly soon wink wink :) been together 9 years and 3 months though so might as well be xx

me and keith have been together for 13 years in october ,we arnt married and i dont think we will we are happy the way we are. i could have been in and out of prison by now the time we have been together lol

ive got to wait for letter to come because i have got to see a concultant after the scan. keiths cousin had to see one as well and she didnt get the letter until 2days before. but ive got my midwife appointment the 5th so i will have a word with her. i need to know the date because keith is the only driver for the company he works for, so i need the latest time and im not going on my own

I have to see a consultant to because of history in the faminly but they booked all that at the 12 week scan

bea you have go somthing to look forward to after the baby

me and keith have been together for 13 years in october ,we arnt married and i dont think we will we are happy the way we are. i could have been in and out of prison by now the time we have been together lol

hahahaha yeah i know what you mean..but hey if you havent thought bout even killing them then you havent actually fallen in love with em...you have to love someone so much for them to really get under your skin for you wanting to kill them lolol

its alll good stuff eh (love = hate but hate = love) you cant win lol

oh right claire ...different hospitals maybe! just make sure you find out hun :)xx

sarah..wow long time hun...congrats :) you got any pics of your weddign day? x

how long has everyone else been with there partners? x

Lyns We havent been together that long nearlly a year but neither of us have ever felt like this before its so magical.

Cla i know but how tired i am at the min and how tired i will be doubt will get planned till baby is 18 lol xx

Lyns We havent been together that long nearlly a year but neither of us have ever felt like this before its so magical.

Cla i know but how tired i am at the min and how tired i will be doubt will get planned till baby is 18 lol xx

nope bea thats just how its meant to be hun ..me and pete got engaged after nearly 2 years of being together and broke up 5 years after that..then with in a year we just couldnt be with out each other and now its even more magical than when we first met 9 years and bit years ago..

if its meant to be its meant to be regardless of the time :) if you cant be with outwith each other then its the right thing to do xx after baby is born im sure pete will ask me :)

Bless him sure he will hun, Im just dreading mother in law and family not really on talking terms as they said if it was a girl we would never be able to except it so as you can imagine went down well xx

Bless him sure he will hun, Im just dreading mother in law and family not really on talking terms as they said if it was a girl we would never be able to except it so as you can imagine went down well xx

oh firstly i like your picture of you and hubby very cute together :)

secondly why wouldnt they except it? a girl is lovely why would they be like that hun? and why in the world would they said that when its not really there business? :shrug: :hugs:

oh firstly i like your picture of you and hubby very cute together :)

secondly why wouldnt they except it? a girl is lovely why would they be like that hun? and why in the world would they said that when its not really there business? :shrug: :hugs:

Long storey hun, pic of us together i couldnt get it to work xx

attachment.php

Not sure if this will work

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/babs204/14weeks.jpg

Not very good pic will update a better one soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116