"knocking on buddies door"

Hey Lynsey my name is Bea short for Barbara-Anne which i hate, Cla im sure everything will be ok im worried and scared xx

if we didnt have this site i think we would all go mad.
has anybody tried that gender calender yet

howdy bea..:)

just done that chinese calendar and its says yet again its a boy :)

more and more baby is looking like a boy hehehe

Claire you're getting big hugs from all different points in the country - you'll be okay and you're more than entitled to your down days - tomorrow will be afab day for you, the law of averages dictate it will be!

Lyns -yes, go through little periods of time of wanting to kill people - things I could tolerate before (I had the patience of a saint!) now make me growl...Ha! xx

Hi Bea! :) x

Claire you're getting big hugs from all different points in the country - you'll be okay and you're more than entitled to your down days - tomorrow will be afab day for you, the law of averages dictate it will be!

Lyns -yes, go through little periods of time of wanting to kill people - things I could tolerate before (I had the patience of a saint!) now make me growl...Ha! xx

Hi There, Yer cla i dont the prediction thing and im predicted a girl so we will find out in 4 weeks 29th March seems so long to wait,

Gender prediction says girl, I think boy - it'll be one or the other :) xxx

hello bea.

lynsey so it says boy agian i wonder if these things are right.
sarah and bea have you tried it yet

Hi There, Yer cla i dont the prediction thing and im predicted a girl so we will find out in 4 weeks 29th March seems so long to wait,

4 weeks yeahhhhh i havent had my scan date yet so we will be depending on you first to see if its right.

my next scan is 12th April - my wedding anniversary :) 7 weeks today! xx

aww so its loooking like its one of them days where the weather is crap wet snowing and cold and people at work are just annoying....haha at wanting too kill them i here ya on that one sarah:devil: :)

oh well claire looks like me and you are having them days :(

but hey look at it this way heres a hug :hugs::hugs::hug: its feee

:friends:

Thats really odd they gave me my other one when i left from the 12 weeks scan xx

claire how come you havent got a date yet? didnt you get one booked in after your first scan appointment? thats how i got mine!!! humm soon as i finsihed i got my 20 week scan all booked in....?

my scan date is the 9th of april woohoooo hurry up hurry up i want to see baby again..weather it is a boy or a girl :)

aww so its loooking like its one of them days where the weather is crap wet snowing and cold and people at work are just annoying....haha at wanting too kill them i here ya on that one sarah:devil: :)

oh well claire looks like me and you are having them days :(

but hey look at it this way heres a hug :hugs::hugs::hug: its feee

:friends:

lots of:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:back and tell them all to pissoff lol

lots of:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:back and tell them all to pissoff lol

awww thanks hun much needed :)

and dont worrie iv already told them too..just not in them words..my face says it all :growlmad: lol

:)

ive got to wait for letter to come because i have got to see a concultant after the scan. keiths cousin had to see one as well and she didnt get the letter until 2days before. but ive got my midwife appointment the 5th so i will have a word with her. i need to know the date because keith is the only driver for the company he works for, so i need the latest time and im not going on my own

are you married to pete, lynsey

how about you bea are you married

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"