• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/babs204/14weeks.jpg

Not very good pic will update a better one soon xx

awww thats so cool...when i get home from work ill post mine up..

i dont no whats bigger your bump or your boobs though :winkwink: hehe

love your bump its looking so big..im almost the same side well that would be right considering we are the same dates lol xx

hey bea so this is me...do you think we are the same size? :shrug:

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/P1010006-2.jpg

anyone else got pictures of them self now?

Look at that bump. I'm sure yours looks bigger then mine

claire how is that so? you 15 weeks+

put a pic up hun..come on its just us girls dont be shyyyy put it up put it up put it up stamp my feet ...:)

i think my bump would look bigger if my arse didnt take most of it up lol

I'll take a pic on Thirs when I hit 15 weeks and put it up - then you ladies can decide whether it's bump or just me being a big fat fattie!

Gorgeous bumps lyns and Bea xx

Thanks sar...i wana see your bump now though party poooperrrr :OP

Cute bump hun o think my boobs hide mine at weekend will take better picci well exciting x x

hello bea..how you doing sweet? im stuck at work again..was very tempted to phone in sick and lay in bed till bout 12 and then vegout of the sofa..but no i came in didnt i booohoooo lol

what you up to today? anything exciting like meeeee :) x

morning girls i will try and post my belly pic. i took it on my phone and for some reason it goes on its side. so if it is mind you dont get neck ach lol

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
see lynsey and bea you are bigger then me:cry::cry:

It still looks like a bump Claire - but a bump on a slim belly not one that pushes the fat out like mine! (I really should stop being mean to myself, I'm not massive, I'm a 14-16!)

Morning all by the way xx

thank you sarah and stop saying that you have a fat belly. i was 10-12 before the bump thats long gone

I'll stop being horrible to myself (am actually in quite a good mood today) and just post a pic when I figure it out - then you can decide for yourselves!

How you feeling today hun? Any better? x

heres a pic of myself ,we were on holiday in cyprus last year. my hair is highlighted and the sun made it super blonde. my natrual colour is like lynseys

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
when did i jump up a baby on my ticker by the way? Have just noticed...tres exciting!!! :) xx

yeah i feel a lot better today, ive had no pain and im sure i felt he/she moving last night . i think im just scared because i havent heard the heart beat and wont till next week at my first proper midwife appointment

sarah its great isnt it when it moves up one. when it gets to the end we will be wanting it to go down lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->