• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

i know and then they say 'dont be racist' its mad when the whole of one country can be racist by law but yup..
living here has cost so much,i thought by being here id be able to save but no way not at all.i find london much cheaper other than the rent for a house ud pay..
but yepp baby will only be 1/4 greek tho lol not much..
u thought of any names yet?xx

if we have a boy we are going to call him Aston ( after aston villa my family are big football fans) i think its different but we have got to pick a middle name and i cant find any bs names i like or that we can agree on. and for a girl millie its after my oh keiths nan, she passed away last year and i thought it would be nice carrying her name on, we did like angel as well. how about you have you got a yet

aww aston is a really nice name and thats really sweet of you and a nice idea:)
umm we got quite a few boys names!ashley,jayden,aaron,and louis are the main tho and for a girl all i like is sophia even tho fob doesnt becuse it sounds to 'greek' lool x

i wanted arron for my son when we had rian. sophia that is lovely i would have that. how come men have to moan and never agree with us with names

ooh so youv already got a baby?how many children have you got?
rian is nice:D
half the time they probly do agree but they want the name they choose to be 'the one' lol. i really like sophia its the only girls name i like so far :/
xx

:rofl: this is the longest "Welcome to Second Tri" thread I've ever seen!

loool i think its the longest iv ever seen too haha i hope my welcome threds like this when i finally move to third tri lol x

I didn't even think to make a thread here. I think I missed out on something good! :rofl:

iv been gone away from one night and this thread is on page 15 lol

hahaha what can i say we are all buddie from first tri and love to talk together :)

isnt that the way its meant to be :) :hugs::hugs:

how you all doing this morning? sorry i missed out on the talk last night..seems i missed alot :) xx

I missed a lot too! Baby names...hmmm...am absolutely stuck on Charlie Andrew for a boy but am starting to wobble a bit on Jessica...not sure....

xxx

oh thats a nice name there sarah..im liking jessica alot :)

im feeling kinda slow this morning not in the mood to do nothing...woke u bout 50 times from snooozing my alarm..just wanted to stay in bed zzzzzzzzzz other than that im good :)

hows you doing? xx

Not to bad i have got bloody insomnia can i sleep can i buggery, been up since 1 dont feel like i have slept a tall i have got my triple test on monday xx

ooh so youv already got a baby?how many children have you got?
rian is nice:D
half the time they probly do agree but they want the name they choose to be 'the one' lol. i really like sophia its the only girls name i like so far :/
xx

yeah we only have the one and hes 9 the end of march. how old do i sound

jeazz im trying to work got so much to do but everyone is talking away today on here and im missing it all :) hehe

elllo girlies how we all doing xx

claire you sound bout 28 :) x

magik we been talking for months whats ur name lol ?

tell you the truth i feel crap today. i feel like i only had an hour sleep, sick and my stomachs aching abit. saying this is my second im worrying everyday that somthing will go wrong.its most prob me just being stupid.
how are you feeling and did you have a nice weekend.

have you tried the chinese gender calender on the other august thred, its the last but one page. mine said girl again:happydance: i put the dates in from when i had rian and that was right

Oh poor you Claire - remember we're in the safe zone now, past that magic 12 week marker so we're all having happy healthy pregnancies. I've decided. And don't argue with me, I'm hormonal (joke!).

Hope you're all okay xxx

aww claire go have a warm bath and chill out...im stuck at work so if not for you then have one for me lol

hey sarah iv been saying that line to my hubby hahaha is it me or do you find yourself getting Irritated over the silliest smalliest of things? i hate feeling like this way sometimes.....it makes me wana stay at home so i dont bite someones head off for nothing :) haha bewear...the pregnant ladie is about lol x

thank you sarah i just worry about everything and i think nothing ever goes right for us. when i had rian i was fine no worrys but i think it was because i was only 18 and i really didnt know what could go wrong. now im older oh my god i just think the worst. it doesnt help i feel crappy:cry:

lynsey i would but i cant be arsed to put my face back on and do my hair. ive come out in bloody spots again i have to use a paint brush every morning to put my make-up on. god aint i on a bloody downer today:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->