"knocking on buddies door"

hey girlies :)

claire - i hope thats a good sign hun..i really hope that its a lucky month :) xx

bea - jeaz i wish you all the best in that case you soo deserve and should win that case..your bosses are arsehooles and you need justis indeed.good luck with that hun. xx

hows everyone doing? i just had another driving lesson,shes saying another 5 lessons then i can put in for my test whoop whoop hopfuly hopfuly hopfuly soon i will be bloody driving lol xx

I hope it's my month to, everything crossed.
So you will be a driving momma soon then, you will never be in when you pass your test lol. I have heard they are making the test harder in October I haven't got a clue what they are doing!!

So the baby seems to be dealing with gas, which means ooober fussiness and wailing down the place like someone stole mamas boobs. We are trying a gas drop and it seems to have improved things but I may try gripe water to see which is better. Hubby is opposed to using things, but its hard to see him in pain, and further more I’m the one who has to deal with it most of the day. So we will be giving him something darn it. Any suggestions for gas? I also do tummy rubs, the occasional warm bottle on tummy and bicycle kicks to help him out…which equals more work. This kid is going to owe me big time!

Tashalina- congrats. My baby had jaundice and had to stay a bit longer. It sucked to have to go see him everyday and not take him home, but I’m glad he stayed and got the care he needed as I know your baby is getting. Good luck and keep us posted.

Lynslots of hugs to you. When is the hubby done with the carnival? Its always easier for ppl looking in but when you are the one doing it every day, I’m not sure easy is the word of choice to describe things Right now my hubby is home but knocked the hell out…I find most times even with him here care falls on me, and he can say its easy, but again I can’t always say that, its very demanding. A cool gig, but demanding.

Cla- Turkey again, cool. Even though I know you hoped to delay it for pregnancy, but might as well live it up while you wait for the egg and sperm to coordinate. And we so are sticking together like white on rice, lol. And I love the Wii, been wanting to get on it to exercise my mind and body even just for 15mins, but that’s been next to impossible. I feel like I need it though, starting to get a little stir crazy.

Sj- great, congrats. And the trauma will soon be forgotten with that baby in your arms! :hug: Sj you are fast on that story, I still have to do mine! Might try to do it now....SJ I couldn't find your story, can you post a direct link?

ok, here it is, thanks to some motivation by sj, my birth story, it is long, i warn you:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/407757-almost-natural-experience.html

hi! My birth story has been moved to birth stories section. Amanda, just about to read yours now. Big hugs and love to you all, i'll be back properly maybe tomorrow now that the breast feeding thing is settling slightly but in the meantime i miss you all! Xx

doing well hun! Really enjoying it all, hard work but so worth it. How are you? Xx,

Glad to hear you are doing well sj! :hugs: enjoy it, you waited so long!

So the baby seems to be dealing with gas, which means ooober fussiness and wailing down the place like someone stole mamas boobs. We are trying a gas drop and it seems to have improved things but I may try gripe water to see which is better. Hubby is opposed to using things, but its hard to see him in pain, and further more I’m the one who has to deal with it most of the day. So we will be giving him something darn it. Any suggestions for gas? I also do tummy rubs, the occasional warm bottle on tummy and bicycle kicks to help him out…which equals more work. This kid is going to owe me big time!

Lynslots of hugs to you. When is the hubby done with the carnival? Its always easier for ppl looking in but when you are the one doing it every day, I’m not sure easy is the word of choice to describe things Right now my hubby is home but knocked the hell out…I find most times even with him here care falls on me, and he can say its easy, but again I can’t always say that, its very demanding. A cool gig, but demanding.

hey mand :)

i tend to find using "infacol" which has helped to relieves him alittle bit. i also tend holding against me with one arm around him,whilst walking up and down has helps his gas as well as he fulls asleep which is a plus :) also i lightly plus squeeze his stomache whilst patting his back..trust me i have tried everything lol :dohh:

pete has been great since his been home,getting up in the night to help wind him,change his nappy etc...even made me breakfast bless him :happydance: i think since his been home for the last week he understands how stressfull it actually is..so thank god for that lol

ive been trying to breast feed but for some reason my right breast doesnt want to produce as much milk as my left which is annyoing cos my left breast is getting sore fropm baby sucking on it ALL DAY :dohh:,i really want to :sleep: but i feel over tired so now i cant :wacko:

anyhoo - how is everyone else doing? how you all finding motherhood?

lou - you still there hun? hows you 20 thousand kids :winkwink: getting on with the new born :) xx

claire - how long till you go away? bet you cant wait :)

Hi Lynsey, I had to use infacal with rian if I didn't have that I don't know what I would have done!
I bet you are glad pete is back and it's great he is getting his hands dirty lol.
We go on hol the 20th and I've still haven't got insurance yet, I'd better pull my finger out. We have brought all rians clothes as he as grown so much, he is a size 4 in trainers now I can't believe it.

im very glad hun..its a big help having him home helping out..very very glad trust me lol

how long you going away for? the forums going to be well quite with out you here :) size 4 foot? jeaz im a size 4 i can wear his shoes lol how much is the insurance? couldnt you of got it with the flight? x

this is for you claire as you havent got fb :) x

1 month old :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/P9070359.jpg

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/P90702732.jpg

Thank you for the pic I can't believe how much he as changed. He is so cute and he is filling out nicely.
We are only going for a week, we come back on my birthday.
I usually get my insurance off the Internet because it is alot cheaper.

The teddy pic as just loaded I can't believe how much hair he as got. He is going to cost you a fortune at the hairdressers lol

Hey girlies and mums, Thought i would pop on as i had a spare 5 mins but as i decide to honor decides to wake up. How is everybody

Lyns Hes getting big cant belive hes a month old already he looks really well, and how big is that teddy lol.

Cla, Another holiday bless ya gotta be better than the weather here at the moment.

Bk Love- How you doing hun u copoing ok??

Sammy- Where are you???? Hope everything is ok hunni

Tash, Howz Little one getting on.

I cant belive how big honor is getting shes 6lb 9 now cant belive she 3 months old (technically 2 weeks old)

Attachments

• DSC00656.jpg
    DSC00656.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC00635.jpg
    DSC00635.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00664.jpg
    DSC00664.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 0
hahahahah claire hes already got chubby cheeks and weighs 9lb already lol his looking like a little boy now not a new born baby :)

bea - honor is looking so much more bigger how much does she weigh now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->