"knocking on buddies door"

God Lynsey he is lovin your boobey juice lol
Bea I can't believe how old she is already, it's scary how time flys.

I know hasnt it just, had a tearful night tonight really dunno how i feel at the moment. When honor cries i just wanna walk away and leave her she still doesnt feel like mine and i really dunno what to do about it xx

bea have you been to your doctors to have a word with them and explained how you feel. you might have post-natel -depression !
go and talk to somone to see if they can you xxxxxxxxxx

cla ive spoken to them, and health visitor and hospital they just say it will pass xx

I would go back Hun then and tell them again!
It pisses me off when you go and tell someone how you feel and they brush it under the carpet. You would think they would understand the stress you have been under that they would help you

I know hun i just stay in now dont really go out much now and bottle everything up , Howz you hun xx

Cla and lyns- don’t think we have infacal here, but I’m thinking what I have is something similar. It seems to work better if I give it to him before he eats. I just don’t want to give it to him all the time. And oh yes we walk and rub and even though the gas dance with his legs to help him out, lol, but its exhausting at times!

Lyns- glad your help has arrived! It is a wonderful thing having a helping hand. I’m getting use to doing most things on my own though with him working and sleeping, but whatever the hubby can do helps a good bit to give me a break. Breaks are golden. The grandparents are coming today so that should equal a nap for me and maybe putting some laundry away. And gorgeous pics! He is growing nicely.

Magik- Nice pics to! And I’m stealing a few minutes myself. Back is killing me trying to type with him in my lap, but gotta say hi to my ladies! I’m coping a little better as I’m getting more rest/learning to manage with less and I’m focused on taking time for my own sanity. Played the wii for 30 mins yesterday and made sure to get in a shower….the luxuries of life. And I use to feel that way about crying to, I think because I just didn’t know how to help him, but now I zone out the crazy cries and just try my best to comfort him. Its ok, just stick in there! :hugs:

Well baby is now 7lbs 15oz and we are excited about that:happydance:, he definitely looks bigger. Yesterday I think he went for 8lbs even at the rate he was eating. It was like every hour for ½ the day! I’m glad we give him boob juice via bottle and boob. I had a headache yesterday it was so crazy. Any shoes think I’m gonna strap him to me and go for a short walk. I’m really trying hard to daily take a few mommie moments to really just be healthy. Lots of :hugs: ladies. What are you ladies doing for yourselves?

Hey! I'm so excited to see every has had their LOs! I was going to pop in and see their pics and post one of my little guy. He is just about 8 lbs (was 6 lbs 8 oz. when born) now. His name is Aiden John, and we are having tummy troubles like a lot of you! We switched to a Fussy/Gassy fla to help and also use "Mylicon," which might me similar to "Infacol" you have been talking about.
Lasswell_07_31_10.jpg

IMG00182.jpg

IMG00271.jpg
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG00330.jpg
    IMG00330.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG00301.jpg
    IMG00301.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
hey ladies! I'm still here too. Things are a bit hectic but all good. Miss you all, will post asap, love to you all and your beautiful babies. Claire, you keep me informed lovely lady when you're back from your hols x x x

Kaitybug- does the mylocin work well? I tried to find it in two stores and it was sold out, so we are working with this tummy time stuff that works so so. Its comforting to know i'm not the only one with a fussy gassy baby! How are you doing otherwise?Baby looks great, and I think he has the same soothie Malcolm has from the hospital, he loves that thing.

SJ- i know it must be crazy, take it easy and stop in when you can!

looks like everyone is busy these days, but stay in touch ladies! I try to come around when dad is helping out or i do the one handed type while pumping:) Ok, have to go brush my teeth now while i can:) lol :hugs:

hey ladies! I'm still here too. Things are a bit hectic but all good. Miss you all, will post asap, love to you all and your beautiful babies. Claire, you keep me informed lovely lady when you're back from your hols x x x

look at you little man in his chair, what a sweetie he is.
how are you getting on???

Hey! I'm so excited to see every has had their LOs! I was going to pop in and see their pics and post one of my little guy. He is just about 8 lbs (was 6 lbs 8 oz. when born) now. His name is Aiden John, and we are having tummy troubles like a lot of you! We switched to a Fussy/Gassy fla to help and also use "Mylicon," which might me similar to "Infacol" you have been talking about.
View attachment 115257

View attachment 115256

View attachment 115260
[/ATTACH]

what lovely pictures kait :cloud9: the first one is just soo adorable. how you finding everything?

mand - 7lb 15oz thats a good weigh...i bet his looking so big now. have you got any more pics of him? would love to see :) how was it having the grandparents over? did you get some rest while they was there?

ive got one more day then pete goes back to work..then ill be on near enough on my own again..as he will be working and sleeping working and sleeping..so ill be back to looking after them both again :( but truth be told much as knackering/tiring it is i actually enjoy looking after everyone lol i just wish sometimes that ill have the magic power to hit them on the head to look after me every now and then lol

whats everyone up too tonight? nappy changing? breast/bottle feeding? no sleeping? cooking? :dohh: haha its all fun though because at the end of it all i see his little adorable face then nothing matters :)

have a good night girls xx

Hi Girlies sorry for lack of chat. Kati he looks goregeouse bless him hes doing so well, and amanda hes a good weight to everyone seems to be growing nicely.

Well the news this end girlies isnt good. as you know im having trouble bonding with honor i have mentioned it to the health visitor, the nicu nurse and a doctor and they all said it will pass. I went to see the doctor that i normally see to get my contraception and told her about the stuff with honor and how i cant bond, we went into it all a bit more and its looking like i have got Severe postnatal depression. I have to be careful that the contraception stuff doesnt make my feelings towards Honor even worse and that i start to resent her.

It just seems to be one thing after another under this roof and i dont know how to cope anymore, dont even really go out anymore xxx

Oh bea at least somone asnt brushed it under the carpet and they will look after you. Hun I really do feel for you as if you haven't been through enough xxxxxx

Hi Girlies sorry for lack of chat. Kati he looks goregeouse bless him hes doing so well, and amanda hes a good weight to everyone seems to be growing nicely.

Well the news this end girlies isnt good. as you know im having trouble bonding with honor i have mentioned it to the health visitor, the nicu nurse and a doctor and they all said it will pass. I went to see the doctor that i normally see to get my contraception and told her about the stuff with honor and how i cant bond, we went into it all a bit more and its looking like i have got Severe postnatal depression. I have to be careful that the contraception stuff doesnt make my feelings towards Honor even worse and that i start to resent her.

It just seems to be one thing after another under this roof and i dont know how to cope anymore, dont even really go out anymore xxx

hey bea - thats very brave of you to admit that to your self. the fact you know you have it is a good start. some people chose to deny it which then becomes worse because its left untreated . depression is a massive thing the sooner you deal with it the easier things become. you have been through so much with work, so much with phil then having baby early with her having problems etc...you got so much to take in bea...you are alot stronger than you think..the fact you kept on at it with the docs and the health visitor bout your feelings just shows that :) some people take months to bond with there child for all sorts of reasons bea. but the fact you talk bout her lots on here as well as fb and allways posting pictures up of her shows me you have bonded with her more than you think. if you didnt bond with her you wouldnt want to be near her...sometimes things as much as having a baby a whole new life change takes some time in getting used to. you may not feel it now but you will in time look back on this and think god whats a sausage i was :winkwink: tings can be hard and with other things happening it makes it even harder.

have you thought bout going to baby clubs where other new born mothers go? im going on wednesday and thursday too two different clubs. i like to meet new mums that are breastfeeding and just generally new to motherhood. maybe you should try it too,you never know it may help your feeling :thumbup: just a thought x

i think you are doing really well considering everything thats happened in the last 4 months bea - maybe you need to cut your self some slack...cos i think you have done great, dont be so hard on your self xx

Lyns-The oddest thing with the grandparents over was that I really wasn’t tired and when I did take a nap just to take one, I woke up more tired! But I do appreciate having them over, its cute to see them hovering over him, and my mom is especially attentive to him, so I love that. Wish she would volunteer to come over more. So you’re almost back to holding down the fort solo! I know you’ll handle it well. And I understand wanting to be cared for sometimes to, but don’t be afraid to take some time for yourself, I’m getting more comfortable doing that and not feeling bad about it. Its still hard to nap and here him wailing when he’s with his dad though, I’ll let it go a bit to give dad a chance and then I’ll just get up and intervene, only so much a mommie can take.

Bea- I’m glad you got some validation for what you are experiencing. Did they give you any recommendations of what to do? How helpful is the little ones dad with honor around the house? Maybe you can try to get more help to take some time to give you a break. Sometimes personal time helps you give better to others. Really just being on bnb and venting is good personal time to and you know we are here for you. We are like a little family now!:hugs:

I’m glad Malcolm is gaining weight, its definitely a concern with his heart condition. He’s been eating less at the boob so I’m not sure if hes gotten better at it or just to tired which is one of the signs that things are getting worse, which they told us to expect. He’s doing good at the bottle (w/ expressed breastmilk) and we bumped him up to 3oz and he’s eating all of that. I’m maintaining that probably a smidge more than bf to make sure he’s eating. Other than that things are cool, getting ready to play the wii and clean while Malcolm and dad watch football.
I’ll probably upload some new pics this week. So stay tuned! Do you guys take pics of everything? We were crazy the first 2 weeks or so, have calmed down a little:)
:hug: and more :hug: my ladies.

Hi Gilris i know it prpberly doesnt seem bad on the outside but i think most of it is front trying to look like a normall mother, as soon as phil comes home i want him to have her and mother and baby groups im always looking for someone to give her a cuddle so shes not near me its horrible, even thought about giving her awya which cant be good :O( just hope they can help me i hate feeling like this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->