• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

hahaha of course claire..its all bout brown sauce lol i havent had rice crispes for agesssssssss mmm now i fancy some lol

im good thanks hun..feeling alot better today i was in a right grumpy mood yesterday hahaha got home from work and had the longest hot bath ever and chilled out on the sofa like a veg it was wicked..pete was out so i was all by my self getting me some me time...and now im stuck at work full up from my sandwich :) hehe

hows you claire bear..u ok?

im alright. i had a few more pains last night and they are really doing my head in. i never had them allday until i started to chill last night.

i know about the rice crispes i saw an advert and i was like I WANT THEM KNOW but the thing is they dont fill you up so i will have jam on toast in a bit hmmmmmmmmm

mmmmm yummy jammm on toast :)

thats like me with weetabix..i saw them and just had to have them..love them with loadz of suger on lol

im getting the little twinges at night now and like pokie cramps like baby moving i think..i think its wicked the feeling..i no baby is there moving now and im so looking forward to baby really moving and kicking :)

what you up to today?

not much. done all my work and took rian to school. im waiting for the pacel man to come to bring rians new trainers, £49 they are bloody costing a fortune. i really hope i have a girl they are a lot cheaper then boys . you can buy girls clothes from anywhere but boys :dohh:

awwww well not long till you find out if it is or not hun :)

do you have a big house or you thinking bout moving to a bigger one?

we still live with my mom in a 3 bedroom house so we are ok. keith has lived with us for 12 years, we are very lucky. if we we have a girl we will have to have the loft done. have you been looking for somewhere else to live yet

im due in august too :D have my 20 week scan on 6th paril..i'll be 21 weeks :D cant wait to find out wat im having...are you gona find out if its a boy or girl or keepin it a surprise? xxx

im due in august too :D have my 20 week scan on 6th paril..i'll be 21 weeks :D cant wait to find out wat im having...are you gona find out if its a boy or girl or keepin it a surprise? xxx

:wave:hello, iam due 11th august so you arnt that far after me. i already have a 8year old boy and i dont think i could wait till august so iam going to ask. is this your first

Hi ladies!!!! Have had a lovely day off so far...a nice lie in, some beans and sausages on toast :) and a snooze on the sofa. May not sound like much but I know I won't be able to do this in roughly 5 and a half months so what more could a girl want??!?!

How are my lovel bump buddies today? xx

Hiya :flower:

I'm due 19th, scan on 12th April (I'll be nearly 22 weeks!) and will be finding out :happydance: xx

Sorry for third consecutive post, but just realised something....in 5 weeks my monkey will be half cooked!!! Eeek! Where's the time going???

Afternoon Ladies how are we all today been proper busy today really working, Feeling rubbishy today belly pains, heart burn, constipation and insomia Does jelly bean wanna throw anything else in lol

xxxx

have any of you settled on names yet? Had decided on jessica if we have girl but not sure now. Also like chloe, amy, emma and sophie what do you think? My surname is roberts x

Hope this works - my 'bump' at 14 weeks. Will post another tomorrow when am 15 weeks :happydance:

Attachments

• bump 14 wks.jpg
    bump 14 wks.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1
morning everybody.wheres everybody:cry:

sarah i love the bump and i like sophie roberts that goes together nice.
bea are you still getting the pains

morning everybody.wheres everybody:cry:

sarah i love the bump and i like sophie roberts that goes together nice.
bea are you still getting the pains

Morning peeps, yer really strong today but got no time to get to doc and last time they just said its normally nearlly bringing tears to my eyes xx

hun i hope you are ok. ive had pains since sunday and have them on and off since then. ive looked at the internet and they said it could be ligament pains or you arent drinking enough water. what are the pains like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->