"knocking on buddies door"

I think I'm stupid sometimes for even doing it

nothing stupid bout believing in your own future, and wanting some hope hun :) try not to be so negative on yourself. we all dream/wish/pray etc all the time on something we want so badly xxx

sometimes doing these things actually help it happen xx

It will all be ok hun you have a great family and friends who will be here for you through thick and thin xxxxx

There you go lyns say the right things lol

What's your little man doin ??
Mines still playin cod

lol cod jeaz petes in love with that game..he literally hasnt got off it. his just walked i nthe door from out with his mates and i know his going straight on it lol it ok though i actually like watching him play.

my little boy is sleeping atm hes been in a right bad mood today...i think all the injections hes had other the last week and being circumsized are finally catching up..soon as you put him down he wingges and cries. but thankfully hes finally sleeping as hes been fighting it all day bless him :)

x

I was playing with rian tonight on it but there are to many buttons lol
Give your little man a kiss from me xx

haha i actually havent played it yet. normally we both play games together but this one im just letting him play as he seems like a big massive over sized kid playing on it. seems to be alot happier after playing..less stressed more chilled..so hey its all good :)

aww ill give him a massive kiss from you..ill just tel him i gave him it for free lol xx

How are you all? I missed the synchronized posts the other day! I'm feeling pretty good today considering everything. I think the body is finally balancing being a mom and working. I'm trying to take it easy this weekend with my men, hopefully sneak in a nap somewhere. Any weekend plans? So far I rode my stationary bike for 20 mins and did a dance video game for a few. Now i have to shower before he wakes up and then head to a friends baby shower...even thou instead i'm on bnb, lol.

lyns- must be exciting to know you are so close to officially driving? Just keep practicing. Does pete drive?

claire- lots of hugs to you :hugs: keep hoping and believing.

miss you ladies!

hey manda :) yeah he does drive..i think if he didnt drive i would have have had my test ages ago. driving would be so much easier in my life. im going to book my test today hopfully with in the next 6 weeks i can get a booking :)

how is everyone today x

Morning ladies how are we all today, ive got a viral infection which is great fun. We took Honor swimming she loved it but got cold quickly and then just screamed bless her xx

Sorry you haven't been well.
We used to take rian swimming when he was a baby and now he is like a fish he is a better swimmer then me lol

hi ladies. Is it bad that i'm not even dressed yet? We've been playing all morning and now charlie is asleep on my lap holding my little finger so i don't go away! I'll wait for him to wake, grab something to eat then get us ready to go out somewhere, but for now we're just chilling x

You enjoy it while you can, I would love to be in my pjs but I dont think it would be a good luck down the school lol

nope doing it tomorrow been busy today :) i know it doesnt take long but im doing it tomorrow so :OP lol

bea - sorry to hear that hun, hope your getting it sorted and its being treated for it to clear up :)

sarah - sounds like you had the perfect day..chilling out in pjs all day whilst playing with charlie..perfect :) how you been anyways? how is little charlie theses days?

i cant wait to take andreas swimming, he loves the bath im sure hes going to love swimming....think ill go alown tho. ill get paro that petes looking at all the titties in the water lol

and claire...soon as i can drive and andreas goes school..pj runs it will be for me lol then back home to sleep haha xx

i've had great fun today! Check out my thread in breastfeeding section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->