"knocking on buddies door"

hi ladies! Uncle ray is on this morning later at 10.50 talking about his new film, make sure you watch! Xx

Whats up ladies?! Malcolm is just starting to not cry for his baths! but he kicks up a storm in the tub so I think he'll enjoy swimming whenever we get to do that. We definitley want to get him in to some sort of class to socialize and promote good development, just not sure when and what. Today he had his sedated scan done for his heart, went well and his heart is doing well under the circumstances. The plan is to wait till bt 4 and 6 months for the surgery.

Hope you guys are good, wish I could stop by more.

Lyns- good luck on scheduling the test, make sure the hubby takes you out to practice!
Sarah- So I know someone who knows famous people? nice!:)

oh malcolm weighs 11lbs 4oz and is 26inches long. Night guys!

i bet you arnt looking forward to the sugary i would be a nervous wreck xxx
hows everybody doing xxx

Whats up ladies?! Malcolm is just starting to not cry for his baths! but he kicks up a storm in the tub so I think he'll enjoy swimming whenever we get to do that. We definitley want to get him in to some sort of class to socialize and promote good development, just not sure when and what. Today he had his sedated scan done for his heart, went well and his heart is doing well under the circumstances. The plan is to wait till bt 4 and 6 months for the surgery.

Hope you guys are good, wish I could stop by more.

Lyns- good luck on scheduling the test, make sure the hubby takes you out to practice!
Sarah- So I know someone who knows famous people? nice!:)

oh malcolm weighs 11lbs 4oz and is 26inches long. Night guys!

hey Amanda hun...loving the profile picture :)

im happy for you that the doc saying so far so good,that always a pluss, shows just how strong your little man is :) i know your dreading the op...but the sooner that comes around the sooner you can move on and little malcom can get even stronger...like i always say ill pray for him to be kept out of harms way :) xxx

and no joy on the test as im changing my driving instructor as she keeps messing me about..silly women. so im looking to use another instructor to use there car for the test,son as thats sorted..test will be booked. so hopefully next week its all done :) as pete has a show car..id never forgive myself if i smashed it lol

speaking of pete he got featured(dont no if your heard of it) in fastcar magazine :) heres a little pic of it

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/scan0008.jpg?t=1290011515https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/scan0003.jpg?t=1290011620 hehe :)

he's my famous bear lol

anyhoooo

my little man is getting to big now, its like one minute im giving birth the next he's almost standing, rolling on his sides, trying to push him self up,pulling at things, talking louder and louder and i swear i can hear him trying to say maaaaaa i just dont no if thats maaaa sound or from me saying mummaaaa who knows eh? its just going too too quick. i've started to wean andreas on to solids...im still breastfeeding..just giving him organic porridge..just 2 baby spoonfuls aday with breastmilk and he loves it, kicks his feet and makes happy noises as to say feed me more lol but im not giving him nomore than that, well not yet anywayz..as it says im weaning not trying to kill him lol

how is everyone else doing?

clairebear - you hiding girlie? where you been why so quite? everything ok ? x

sammy - you still alive hun? hows everything going with you and family? xx

lou?

sarah?

bea?

its like so quiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in here lol they should do a thing where you can shake a room and wake everyone up lol

hiya! Look at pete looking all buff! Heheh, bet you were chuffed when you saw the article. We're good thanks. Have posted in breastfeeding about charlie not taking a bottle. Am a bit gutted because means i can't express for him over christmas and have a drink but whatever is best for my little man is what he'll get! How is everyone? We've all been very quiet! Hope you and your little ones are well x x

so we have got some one else that is famous on this site, lynsey i bet you are proud of him xxx
sarah does he like your boobie better lol

you shouldnt have nice ones then lol
how are you doing ??

i'm good thanks, how are you? Getting in plenty of jiggy jiggy? ;) xx

Nope not yet , I'm really not in the mood not good for when ttc lol.
when my opks get a bit darker I will have to do somthing about it.
I went to the docs again yesterday to have my bp checked and it's still high, she said it is the bp of a 39 year old. So I have had to have blood tests again today to make sure my kidneys are ok.
I've got 3 months to get it down otherwise I will have to have tablets, she said because Im ttc she doesnt want to put me on any medication.
Other then that great

lol yeah im proud, he has been working hard to get featured. nice to see him happy enjoying him self :)

sar... how comes charlie want take to the bottle?

dont worrie hun, your not the only one.. i havent had a drink in about two years, ttc, then giving birth now breastfeeding but like u said its well worth it for them isnt it :)

when i give andreas expressed milk in bottle,i find he gets bad trapped wind so i try not to give him the bottle. when he gets trapped wind he screams with pain, i hate seein him hurting from sucking in air..so id much ruther do breast...long i know but much better :)

claire- i hope they can sort you out and make things alot easier for you. im just glad they know so now they can get to the bottom, make you better and make ttc alot easier for you :) xx thats a good start i think :) xx

Evening ladies sorry for lack of contact we are still here, how are we all,

Sarah - he will get there what type of bottles are you trying him on??

Lynz - Look at pete posing, looks good though, i liked the video he did that was on facebook. Howz the ttc going, cant belive your doing it already

Cla - How you doing hun, howz your little man doing

Sammy - where are you, hope your ok.

Amanda - How you doing i hope malcom is doing well bet you cant wait for him to have the surgery and get it over with im sure he will be ok, oh thoughts are with you

We all ok over here Honors doing good, talking alot more and wriggling alot now. Shes actually in her own room now last night was the first night and she was as good as gold went down at 9 woke at 5 back down at half 5 till 9.30 Bless her

Im doing ok finding everything emotionally stressful at the moment and struggling but we will get there

Whats everyone bought there little ones for christmas xx

hi. We've tried him on tt closer to nature, dr brown, avent, asda little angels. We've tried ebm and formula, warm room temp and chilled. We've tried me feeding him, gav feeding him and my sister feeding him, he won't take a bottle because he doesn't know what to do with it, just rolls it around in his mouth looking at whoever is feeding him. Think he's been on breast exclusively too long to know what to do with a teat. Xx

God bea she's a good little girl, I will send rian round so you can train him to be good lol.
Weve brought rian the IPad and a star wars game at the moment just waiting for some more games to come. My mom and dad have brought him that new xbox thing, I think it's called the kennect so that should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->