"knocking on buddies door"

well i thought bout bath birth aswell but reading up on it..its ok to have one but not recommended on your first pregnancy.

but i just think normal birth with gas and air..maybe second pregnancy ill have a bath birth :)

are you going to breast feed?

yeah thats what i thought cos then atleast for you first if anything does go wrong your in the right place, i'm not having a epidural unless i really have to or have a c-section.

yeah i'm planning on breast feeding, but the rate my boobs are growing i think i may suffocate the:baby: haha :S have you thought about feeding?

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

yeah thats what i thought cos then atleast for you first if anything does go wrong your in the right place, i'm not having a epidural unless i really have to or have a c-section.

yeah i'm planning on breast feeding, but the rate my boobs are growing i think i may suffocate the:baby: haha :S have you thought about feeding?

hahahaa yeah i think suffocating pete is bad enough let alone the baby as well lolol

yeah im definatly going to beast feed..giving baby the best start is a must..how long do you think you will breast feed up to though sam?

talking to pete and he thinkgs up till bout 2 years old..im like oh right because i forgot you got breast and will be doing it all night morning day ect lolol but thinking bout it its prob best bout a year or so?? whats you think?

lol i'm not really sure how long until, i spoke to my friend the other day and she breast feed and her health visitor was susprised she was still breastfeeding but her little one is only 4months old aparently alot of people only do it for the first couple of months.

i thought about breast feeding until teething the giving a bottle but express breast milk and use that instead of formula. i've heard babies on breast milk feed alot more that babies on formula not sure how true that is tho??

bet petes gutted he won't have boobies to play wth for a little while i know ash is lol bless

There was a thing on tv the other day, this mum was still breast feeding her 5 year old

hahaha sam he will find away he always does..if anything he willl get it in my sleep thats always the way sneaky grope as he says lol :)

4 months old jeazz..i no ill be feeeding baby longer than that..the longer the better apparently..as its the best feed for baby..

bea - 5 years old wow that be like that comedy programme cant think of the name when he brings hes girlfriend home for dinner mans about in hes late 30s and says to hes mum can i eat now and lays down on hes mum and sucks on her breast for milk lol thats just wrong ill be like ermmm 30 years olf what you doing ...im going you freak hahaha

but im thinking bout 2 the lateist..depends on how baby gets on i supose? :)

bea - hun big cuddles for you..you seem bit down...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

how you all feeling today girls? :)

im feeling very tired zzzzzz:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: would love to go home and sleep :coffee:

hey hun,

im alright i guess feeling a bit down :( have money issues atm.
how are you feeling today?

hey hun,

im alright i guess feeling a bit down :( have money issues atm.
how are you feeling today?

awwww everything ok hun :hugs::hugs: we all have them months when we are having money troubles. not nice when it happends...:nope:

you and ash ok though? xx

i thought about breast feeding until teething the giving a bottle but express breast milk and use that instead of formula. i've heard babies on breast milk feed alot more that babies on formula not sure how true that is tho??

yes breastfed babies feed alot more than bottle fed babies as breast milk is easier for them to digest than cows milk but at least you wont have to go downstairs and heat bottles!

lol trust me hun its not a month, i have 700quid to pay by june the 19th and i only work part time :( 250 gets taken a month. yeah me and ash are ok. hows you and pete hun?

hey 3boys :)

your just a couple of days more than me..how you feeling?

you made a good point bout not having to go down stairs and heat up the bottle...infact its makes it so much easier just rolling out of bed and feeding baby than going all the way down stairs heatin bottle up waiting around for that is long in its self..

how long did you breast feed your boys uptill?

lol trust me hun its not a month, i have 700quid to pay by june the 19th and i only work part time :( 250 gets taken a month. yeah me and ash are ok. hows you and pete hun?

awww could you not ask anyone to lend you some money and give it back in bits hun?

im glad that you and ash are ok..things like this can make you argue for nothing. so thats the main thing long as you to are doing ok when things are hard. can you not ask the social for help? if you on part time then surely they can help towards rent babe? help is out there you just gotter ask :)

yeah me and pete are good thanks hun...hes working alot lately so not really seeing each other that much...so goner be a hard week for us both :)

but hey i got you girls to keep me company :)

pm if you need to sam x

hun i wish things where so simple believe me, i've had to run to my parents to ask for money and they are going to have a discussion over it. i wish it was for rent, it's a stupid fine i have to pay because i did something silly. least it be over in june. hopefully i get the sure start maternity grant.

i hate it when you don't seem much of your other half it can leave you feeling crappy :hug: i have the puppy to keep me company/drive me nuts lol.

have you been looking at prams or anything hun?

hun i wish things where so simple believe me, i've had to run to my parents to ask for money and they are going to have a discussion over it. i wish it was for rent, it's a stupid fine i have to pay because i did something silly. least it be over in june. hopefully i get the sure start maternity grant.
i hate it when you don't seem much of your other half it can leave you feeling crappy :hug: i have the puppy to keep me company/drive me nuts lol.

oh jeazz one of them bill..i hate it when a bill creeps up on you..i hope you parents can help you hun :) when does our maternity grant thing kick in? how we go bout getting it? more money yes please lol :)

yeah i hate it to when hes always busy..i start thinking things that aint even there lol thankfuly petes a great understanding guy and is there for me when i have my worst moments lol

hes a police officer so he works long hard hours and not just that he has to travel by train because its to far and expensive by car. so time he gets in eats dinner sorts hes car forums out hes dead tired....then he does the same again the next day...i hate seeing him work so hard but hey the least i can do is cook him some food and wash hes clothes..less stress the better for him :)

thats why when hes got weekends off its just us which hes got this weekend off and i cant wait hehehe feel like a big kid :)

xx

hey 3boys :)

your just a couple of days more than me..how you feeling?

you made a good point bout not having to go down stairs and heat up the bottle...infact its makes it so much easier just rolling out of bed and feeding baby than going all the way down stairs heatin bottle up waiting around for that is long in its self..

how long did you breast feed your boys uptill?

I only managed it for the first couple of weeks because of problems with my milk supply which is shocking as i have huge boobs but i will be trying again and hoping and praying it will work this time!

oh jeazz one of them bill..i hate it when a bill creeps up on you..i hope you parents can help you hun :) when does our maternity grant thing kick in? how we go bout getting it? more money yes please lol :)

yeah i hate it to when hes always busy..i start thinking things that aint even there lol thankfuly petes a great understanding guy and is there for me when i have my worst moments lol

hes a police officer so he works long hard hours and not just that he has to travel by train because its to far and expensive by car. so time he gets in eats dinner sorts hes car forums out hes dead tired....then he does the same again the next day...i hate seeing him work so hard but hey the least i can do is cook him some food and wash hes clothes..less stress the better for him :)

thats why when hes got weekends off its just us which hes got this weekend off and i cant wait hehehe feel like a big kid :)

xx

i'm not sure, i know the 500pound sure start grant you dont claim for until 29weeks and your midwife has to fill some of it in, not sure if we'll get it tho because we're working it's mostly for people on income support. i'm still gunna try theres no harm in asking. i know we definatly get our h.i.p grant which is 190pound not sure when you send off for that one tho. might look into it :)

i'd hate ash to work so far away well he does lol but the hours, he's a mechanic so finishes at 5.30 the best thing i love about when he comes home is he smells of oil and petrol :)

have you seen any prams you like yet??

hahaha oil and petrol..are you some kind of freak or what? lolol

sorry you keep asking bout prams haha nah i havent seen anyone i like..well anyone i can aford anywayz lol

3-boys - sorry i just noticed im going mad your 27weeks alot futher than me hahaha is it normal for your milk to stop then? can that happen to all of us? hope everything has been ok with you :)

Hey ladies. How's everyone today? I'm distressed today (god I feel like I have two personalities at the moment!)

I weighed myself this morning and have put on 14lbs in total! That's awful! :(

hahaha oil and petrol..are you some kind of freak or what? lolol

sorry you keep asking bout prams haha nah i havent seen anyone i like..well anyone i can aford anywayz lol

3-boys - sorry i just noticed im going mad your 27weeks alot futher than me hahaha is it normal for your milk to stop then? can that happen to all of us? hope everything has been ok with you :)

haha thanks hun, na i'm not a freak just i like the smell it's like the manly smell hehe :wacko:

i've looked at loads of prams only have a limit of £250 maybe push it to £300 lol not sure what to look at tho they all look the same to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->