"knocking on buddies door"

hiya sarah...look at it this way hunn..you have baby growing inside and baby alone can make you put on weight..try not to be so stressed bout it :) ..babies only goner grow and we all only goner get bigger and heavier. look at it from the boog side hun..i dont weight my self because thats like putting your hand in the fire knowing your goner get burnt. i no i have put on weight but im pregnant and theres nothing i can do bout the weight untill baby is born.

try not to be so sad hun...im sure you look lovely..big hugssss xxxx

haha thanks hun, na i'm not a freak just i like the smell it's like the manly smell hehe :wacko:

i've looked at loads of prams only have a limit of £250 maybe push it to £300 lol not sure what to look at tho they all look the same to me

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

hahaha no manly smell is sweat/beow testosterone not petrol..admit it your a freak lol joke hun :)

thats my point bout the prams there like silly money..ill keep looking till i find a good deal :)

haha i'm not a freak lol i'll go cry in the corner while you lick windows at work hehehe :D
if ash stinks of BO it's straight to the shower no kisses nothing lol.

i have my heart set on 2 prams they are both around the £270 mark and they come with car eats which isn't bad, there just seems so many things to get and 5months to get everything lol. even with names i haven't got a clue.

3-boys - sorry i just noticed im going mad your 27weeks alot futher than me hahaha is it normal for your milk to stop then? can that happen to all of us? hope everything has been ok with you :)

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think it happens all that often.

haha i'm not a freak lol i'll go cry in the corner while you lick windows at work hehehe :D

i have my heart set on 2 prams they are both around the £270 mark and they come with car eats which isn't bad, there just seems so many things to get and 5months to get everything lol. even with names i haven't got a clue.

hahaha at licking windows..shhuuushh u not meant to say anything lolol

where did you see the deal £270 for pram and car seat? i want that deal lol gimmy gimmy i promise i want call you a freak again lol :)

we got names sorted just living arrangments and baby stuff i havent yet..5 months to go..come 1 month we will be rushing around like its the 24th of december to get presents lol xx

hahaha at licking windows..shhuuushh u not meant to say anything lolol

where did you see the deal £270 for pram and car seat? i want that deal lol gimmy gimmy i promise i want call you a freak again lol :)

we got names sorted just living arrangments and baby stuff i havent yet..5 months to go..come 1 month we will be rushing around like its the 24th of december to get presents lol xx

lol the website i saw it on was www.preciouslittleone.com its a massive shop near lincolnshire. and they got goo prices on things just when you look at the prams have a look proper because they do deals for the whole package which would be like £500 or you can just get them pram and car seat for £260.

i saw the pram i wanted in babies r us and they wanted 350 on its own and to buy the car seat seperate and went on that website and they had it for £270 with car seat it's madness.

i'm hoping to get everything set up before baby comes along. i'll still be running around on my due date buying things i reckon lol. least i'll know what colours to buy after next week yaaaay:D

lol the website i saw it on was www.preciouslittleone.com its a massive shop near lincolnshire. and they got goo prices on things just when you look at the prams have a look proper because they do deals for the whole package which would be like £500 or you can just get them pram and car seat for £260.

i saw the pram i wanted in babies r us and they wanted 350 on its own and to buy the car seat seperate and went on that website and they had it for £270 with car seat it's madness.

i'm hoping to get everything set up before baby comes along. i'll still be running around on my due date buying things i reckon lol. least i'll know what colours to buy after next week yaaaay:D

ohh look at you because you got you "cheater paid" scan next week trying to rub it in lol well mines in a month so ner ner hahaha i bet your so excited though hun not long to go..come this time next week you'll know :OP :happydance:

thanks for the website ill look at that now :) i think when we know what baby is we will be going crazy shopping for baby

when do most people have baby showers? are you having one? can i come? lol

3-boys - sorry i just noticed im going mad your 27weeks alot futher than me hahaha is it normal for your milk to stop then? can that happen to all of us? hope everything has been ok with you :)

i bet after having 3 boys your looking forward to having a girl :) :happydance:

ohh look at you because you got you "cheater paid" scan next week trying to rub it in lol well mines in a month so ner ner hahaha i bet your so excited though hun not long to go..come this time next week you'll know :OP :happydance:

thanks for the website ill look at that now :) i think when we know what baby is we will be going crazy shopping for baby

when do most people have baby showers? are you having one? can i come? lol

haha sorry hun, i don't mean to rub it in i'm just really excited but then really scared incase somethings wrong :S i heard the heartbeat the other night so everything should be ok just worry it's not.

you get your 20week scan before me!! mines not until 22weeks lol stupid hospital. i'll be massive by then i reckon lol.

i don't know about baby showers i've never been to one lol sad lonely me haha. i won't be having one. we have this family thing a week after baby is born they throw a massive party and everyone gets pissed and theres lots of food. are you thinking about doing a baby shower??

sorry hun its sammy on a different accout that signed in automatically :S strange i lost the password to this one hmmm

eh? scratch my head!!!:headspin::bike::tease: lol

sam you no what hun i just saw sammy and though i was talking to you anywayz lol haha:dohh::dohh:

i bet after having 3 boys your looking forward to having a girl :) :happydance:

Its like having my first baby all over again! I just hope the next 3 months pass quickly! My hubby keeps saying "you know you can dress her in colours other than pink" but i'm not listening. I'll probably be sick of pink myself by the time she comes! lol. are you going to find out what you are having?

Its like having my first baby all over again! I just hope the next 3 months pass quickly! My hubby keeps saying "you know you can dress her in colours other than pink" but i'm not listening. I'll probably be sick of pink myself by the time she comes! lol. are you going to find out what you are having?

ahh thats sweet..but i think its going to be so nice for you..being able to dress her up in pretty clothes instead of boys clothes..and doing girly things..its going to be lovely for you :)

yeah we are going to find out...we wasnt going to but after seeing the first scan we definatly decided to find out if bubba is a little boy/girl. :)

goooooooooooood morning girlies..how are we all today :)

bea - you feeling any better?

sarah - have you knocked that lady out at your work yet? lol

cla - where are you havent seen you in ages :)

sam - which name will you be today lol?

well im looking forward to lunch times because im hungry seems im getting my appetite back :)

hope you all have agrooovy day xx

goooooooooooood morning girlies..how are we all today :)

bea - you feeling any better?

hope you all have agrooovy day xx

Not feeling to bad still quite low and sick today just feel all my energy has been zapped xx

Howz all of you xxx

Not feeling to bad still quite low and sick today just feel all my energy has been zapped xx

Howz all of you xxx

ahhh sorry to hear than bea..not the nicest of ways to feel. have you been relaxing these last couple of days sweet? not been working ect? i find when i feel drained relaxing to music and just chilling out does me the world of good. :hugs:

xxx

Hey ladies! Nope - not knocked her out, don't feel the need to anymore.

Am 16 weeks today! Woohoo! 4 weeks today and monkey is half cooked! :)

xx

oh thats good sar :)

16weeks wooohoooo dont you think its going quick hun? feels like it was only yesterday i was 4 weeks.. how bump coming along :) xx

for some reason i feel uncomfortable walking round my work place with out my coat on...just the bump is so noticable and i work with 99% male. there just childish and always love to joke about.theres literally there 3 woman in the whole on my work place.

does anyone else feel this way or am i just being silly?

You're being silly - be proud!

My bump is coming on nicely, although baby is just pushing my padding our so look about 6 months gone! Never thought I'd be more pelased the BIGGER I got! heheh....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->