"knocking on buddies door"

oh im am proud hun totally the same as you the bigger i get the happier i feel...

but not everyone knows im pregnant and boys are just knobs that love to joke commence...i get so irrated at the moment so easily makes me wana scream shut up you stupid boy lol

i duno maybe im just being paro but i hate it when boys come up to me at work asking silly questions....and i just cant be bovered to answer them cos there just so annoying lol they feel the need to touch my bump then im like dont touch me...so then im like a right hormonal pregnant woman to them and then they gooo awwww keep away shes hormonal shes pregnant lol id ruther keep my coat on to keep the peace lol

hey hun, i'm on my normal name today :)

i'm now 16weeks!!!!!! yay me lol
i got a present from work yesterday my maternity uniform and it's soooo sexy haha not. if ash ever pulls me wear this it'd be a miracle,

how you feeling today hun?

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pf___.png

hey hun, i'm on my normal name today :)

i'm now 16weeks!!!!!! yay me lol
i got a present from work yesterday my maternity uniform and it's soooo sexy haha not. if ash ever pulls me wear this it'd be a miracle,

how you feeling today hun?

ohh you and sarah are the same both 16weeks today :)

iv got to days to go..then im in you boat woohooo lol

whats the uniform like? is it very shexieee lol

im feeling good hun..i keep feeling baby movements inside i no its baby moving its like something touching you from the inside it feels so amazing.

are you having any feeling of movement yet? i just texted pete telling him and he text back i want to feel i want to feel..hahahaa you cant shame lol :)

haha, it looks like a black pull on sack lol, i've had to roll the skirt up because it's past my knees, talk about looking like a dinner lady lol.

i can't believe it's for months already. it's going so quick soon we'll be typing away as our waters break haha.

yeah i've been feeling baby move the last couple days. it feels pretty weird sometimes it like theres a finger poking me from the inside lol that didn't sound too good, it could be a while before pete feel baby kick bet his really excited.

haha, it looks like a black pull on sack lol, i've had to roll the skirt up because it's past my knees, talk about looking like a dinner lady lol.

i can't believe it's for months already. it's going so quick soon we'll be typing away as our waters break haha.

yeah i've been feeling baby move the last couple days. it feels pretty weird sometimes it like theres a finger poking me from the inside lol that didn't sound too good, it could be a while before pete feel baby kick bet his really excited.

poking you from the inside are we talking bout the same thing still? lol :haha:

yeah i know what you mean though..its a strange but good feeling..can you imagen when it really starts to move and kicks? thats going to be so Serial and wicked..yeah petes so excited he keeps going not long now..i cant believe theres a baby in there an actual baby in there my son..hes in there lol hes well excited its real nice to see :)

x

haha yeah i thinkso lol.

aww that's really sweet, do you think it's a boy then?? i cant wait till tuesday god it's driving me nuts lol i keep thinking about it. i have to leave for work in 15mins i really don't wanna go i feel really sicky and dead today :( oh well need the money big time

haha yeah i thinkso lol.

aww that's really sweet, do you think it's a boy then?? i cant wait till tuesday god it's driving me nuts lol i keep thinking about it. i have to leave for work in 15mins i really don't wanna go i feel really sicky and dead today :( oh well need the money big time

yeah we think its definalty a boy..

im bet your doing ur own head in counting down the days to see baby..i wana see mine can i take your place? pretend im ur so i can see baby? lol

why dont you stay home and talk to me its more fun lol dont worrie bout the bills we are going to win the lotto didnt you know? lol i wish :dohh:

i hope you have a great day in your shexie uniform...what time you finish?

haha, what would you do if you go for you scan and it's a little girly??
i reckon mines a girl we'll prob end up finding out i have a boy and you have a girl haha

i wish i could stay at home but i'd get in trouble at work :( least it will take my mine off next week. i don't finish until 6 and have to be nice to customers when i'm feeling crappy that should be fun!! what time do you finish work hun?

haha, what would you do if you go for you scan and it's a little girly??
i reckon mines a girl we'll prob end up finding out i have a boy and you have a girl haha

i wish i could stay at home but i'd get in trouble at work :( least it will take my mine off next week. i don't finish until 6 and have to be nice to customers when i'm feeling crappy that should be fun!! what time do you finish work hun?

Yeah your probably right it maybe a girl..id be happy if baby is a girl...im happy to get either really..after trying for so long i feel blessed to get pregnant..i just got a feeling its a boy so who knows :)

finish at 6 only thats so lucky what you do 12.30 to 6? jeaz i do 8 till 5 and just like you have to smile to customers when you dont want to lol i sound like a right moany so and so lol

well have fun and maybe ill chat to you later :) xxx

bea - me and you will be 16 weeks soon woohooo can you believe it :)

im feeling baby moving around today xx

whens your appointment wiv mw again?

I have felt flutters but havent but not sure if its baby or not. I had midwife yesterday for bloods ect and herd babys heart beat and she found it first time with no difficulty which is good.. 16 weeks Saturday seems to be going so slowly xx

I have felt flutters but havent but not sure if its baby or not. I had midwife yesterday for bloods ect and herd babys heart beat and she found it first time with no difficulty which is good.. 16 weeks Saturday seems to be going so slowly xx

oh wicked i though it was today or frieday :doh:

how did it go yesterday..was you excited and glad you went? i cant wait to hear babies heart beat :)

i bet you felt alot better once you heard heartbeat and that baby is still there :)

mines next thursday which is agggges away...i got such a busy week next week...

tuesday im working then going out with friends for dinner wednesday im working then going out with mum for dinner(pre mothers day dinner) thursday iv got baby check up with mw and then friday im going to telford till sunday for a car show.....come monday im going to be nackered :)

2days isnt that long hun...come saturday will be 16weeks :) xx

You into car shows aswell hun, I think ive felt more today felt like someone clicking there fingers in my left side xxx

well my other half has hes own forum and has as sick done up passat so we go to carshows all the time to compete and promote hes forum..the car season is just starting and theres abig show starting next weekend up in telford. are you in to cars hun?

yeah thats what it was like yesterday little flutters! but now its like total movement like you can actually feel baby moving around :)

Yer im a girl racer, hun we have an audi quattro, and a sensible diesel rover lol but still got 2 subs in which are going to have to go to make room for the buggy. Which Forum is that hun..

I can feel baby nearly all the time, like a little swimmer! Is that possible? Is my baby busting some moves inside me?????

Yer im a girl racer, hun we have an audi quattro, and a sensible diesel rover lol but still got 2 subs in which are going to have to go to make room for the buggy. Which Forum is that hun..

oh cool..do you go on car forums then hun? petes forum is mainly for german cars like audi,mercs,bmw ect its called autobahn25.com but i think you have to join up to look at it :)

I can feel baby nearly all the time, like a little swimmer! Is that possible? Is my baby busting some moves inside me?????

yay sarah thats whats its like..you can feel baby like he is actually moving up and down like hes swimming :)

hes legs and arms and growing so yeah hes probably telling you to make some room for him/her hehe :)

Yer hun think my other half may be part of it as he has always had BMW's
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"