"knocking on buddies door"

i have quite a few bits for baby like nappies and just some plain white baby grows booties not much tho. gunna buy a few things on sunday :D

i'm gunna be breast feeding baby up until about a year maybe a bit earlier than that, i won't be like some people i've seen on tv that breast feed there children at the age of 6.

baby is gunna be in our room we only have a one bed place, i think we have enough room or i hope so anyway. we have thought about moving but havent got the money atm so were gunna wait until the new year then start looking for new places.

how long is it until your scan hun???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

hey sammy good to hear you are well and staying clear of the poxy kids!

b- I love the car pics especially with the proud daddy holding your belly, cute!

One day i'll get my pics up, i'm being such a lazy ass! We haven't started to buy anything, I think because it still seems so sureal. Probably as I get bigger we'll get more focused. We do have an extra bedroom that we use as an office that we want to convert to the baby's room. I might start playing around with how I want to decorate it and what not....ah, probably won't do that anytime soon either:)

I know that feeling bk I've not bought anything either got a bargin of a travel system that we bought 3 months before we knew we were pregnant but glad I did got 800 quid system with all extras for 100 so that's one big buy outta the way but not actually bought. anything since and dunno when we will start although only 5 months 2 go x x

Morning ladies..how are we all this morning?

this is my first day back at work due to a long weekend..now am i finding it hard to get motivated lol my boss said to me today god your looking fat lyns!! im like in my head OH THANKS you twat i feel so much better now lol why do some men not think? it wasnt what he said it was the way he said it like i look horrible "knob" :(

so anywayz moving on....lol

i think we will do the same sam...just all stay in our room till we can afford to move.
getting baby stuff and paying bills off before baby is here is more important :)

bklove - hunnie its been months and months now and i still dont no your name??? :)
glad that everything going well and that your lazy ass still hasnt put pics up lol

iwas cleaning my bedroom out yesterday and was so in the mood to get rid of everthing in there lol we have this long chair that goes across out wall...and its just getting so annoying i almost put it out side in the rubbish..nothing wrong with it its just me getting mentally ready to where the baby cot is going..if i had it my way id throw everthing out and make the room it to a complete baby room lol

sam - the scan is on the 9th of april so not that long to go...3 weeks or so to go..and i cant wait :)

hope everyone is having a good morning xxx

Hey Lynz all good thanks still very sore and got emergency midwives appointment for 2morrow was the soonest they could do so hopeing everything is ok. Bless him Phil is really worried and had bought be a doppler to put our minds at rest a lil bit but havent used it yet as only arrived today.

So how is everybody xxxx

really your still very sore awww im sorry to hear that bea - are you ment to be still? thats so sweet of hubby getting you doppler...just goes to show how much he cares dont it :)

how much did he pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

i really hope that everythings ok sweet i really do. where bouts are you sore? inside? or near where baby is? hope its nothing serious :)

makes ure you keep us updated...be so good to no your ok :) xxx

really your still very sore awww im sorry to hear that bea - are you ment to be still? thats so sweet of hubby getting you doppler...just goes to show how much he cares dont it :)

how much did he pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

i really hope that everythings ok sweet i really do. where bouts are you sore? inside? or near where baby is? hope its nothing serious :)

makes ure you keep us updated...be so good to no your ok :) xxx

Came of ebay hun and you get gel and a milk mixer with it think it was £25 we will see how good it is this evening xx

morning ladies :) xxxxx

how are we all doing? seems everyones gone quite....not tlaking as much.

hope everyones ok x

heeeeeeeeeelllllooooooo!!! :D

how is everyone today??

i'm in such a happy mood because the weather seems to be getting better and i get paid in 2 day's yaaaaay!!!

what's everyone up to today???

oooooooooooh and i've gone up a box yaaay lol :happydance:

Morning all weather is lovely not been on as much as gone pretty mad st work and mot suppose to b on it lol. Well I made Phil cry last night by using doppler as we were so worried something had gone wrong. And was first time he's herd it not being recorded he's so soft bless him x x x x

aww hun bet it was a amazing moment you and phil listening to baby's heartbeat together. i remember the first time ash heard it. he got really emotional over it.

hey saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam :)

the suns out over here too..and its nearly lunch time..im sooo hungry im tempted to by to lots of food im thqt hungry lol

gone up a box? its saying you go up tomorrow 17+6 ??? how you feeling sammmmmmm have you found belly to become harder now?

Morning all weather is lovely not been on as much as gone pretty mad st work and mot suppose to b on it lol. Well I made Phil cry last night by using doppler as we were so worried something had gone wrong. And was first time he's herd it not being recorded he's so soft bless him x x x x

aww thats so lovely...arghh bless him hun...i bet it was soooo great to hear baby and hear that everything is ok :)

im hoping pete will get one on pay day(friday) i so want to hear baby like all you girls are. xx

i know i'm really hungry too i have a thing about cheesy stuff atm hmmm... everything has to have cheese with it lol.

yeah i looked at you boxes and you have three then a baby and i have 4 and a baby didn't even realise i'd gone up a box. i'm 18weeks tomorrow :)

my belly does seem harder but seems the hardest in the evening. and its uncomfortable when ash rests his head on my belly now i have to tell him to move his meat head lol. can't wait until he can feel baby kick and kick him in the head lol.

my stretchies have got so bad to they make me feel a little depressed :(

but on a good side i'm booking a 4d scan for may time yay!!

how are you feeling now were getting bigger hun??

i know i'm really hungry too i have a thing about cheesy stuff atm hmmm... everything has to have cheese with it lol.

yeah i looked at you boxes and you have three then a baby and i have 4 and a baby didn't even realise i'd gone up a box. i'm 18weeks tomorrow :)

my belly does seem harder but seems the hardest in the evening. and its uncomfortable when ash rests his head on my belly now i have to tell him to move his meat head lol. can't wait until he can feel baby kick and kick him in the head lol. my stretchies have got so bad to they make me feel a little depressed :(

but on a good side i'm booking a 4d scan for may time yay!!

how are you feeling now were getting bigger hun??

how funny is that..kick him in the head...haha love it :)

thats like when pete cuddles me at night he normally leans on me with hes arms round me but i have to ask he to get off as hes to heavy puttin hes weight on me pushing bump agaist the bed....he goes ohh i just want to be close to you why you pushing me away lol im not you just to damn heavy lol

18 weeks tomorrow its going soooooo quick init sam :) whens your 4d scan? have you booked one in?

Hey ladies! Long time no speak, how are you all? xxx

hey sarah where you been hiding? you not talking to us no more lol :p

how you been? x

im sooooo full up my belly hurts lol

hey, I've been around just keeping myself to myself - I'm back though now! My friend had her little boy last week so we went to visit him this mornign, he's gorgeous, and another firend has a little girl a couple of day later so we're off to see her tomorrow. All the babies :)

haha i don't think mean realise how heavy they can be especially when they go like a dead weight. i get really frustrated when i can't get him off me when he's asleep i have to kick and elbow him so he'll roll over. i feel a meany atm :( he'll be sleeping on the sofa by the time i'm full term haha.

it does seem thing are going so quickly, i thought it would drag but it's not before we know it we'll be messaging everyone saying were in labour.

i haven't booked it yet, i'm gunna be booking it for may when im around 25/26weeks but i'm not paying for it either so i guess i'm very lucky. i gotta wait until april the 15th for my 20week scan but i'll be 22weeks buy then. bet you can't wait until your scan.

awww so many babies ay sarah..bet when you see them they make you feel just what it will be like for you when little one is here :)

glad u ok though xx

sam - im the same with pete....the other day i got so frustrated i went and fell asleep in the livingroom woke up and missed him so got in bed and snuggled up...strange init haha

how did you get your 4d scan free?

at the moment im getting really emotional and starting to feel abit lonely..i no sad init..but petes really busy alot at the moment and most my mates are to busy too my mums busy most my family are doing there own thing..just found out my brothers moving to australia with hes family too and then theres me cooking cleaning working feeling like im a loner :( i know i sound like a right joke but its really getting to me..all the guys at work are just annoying me and it making me feel even worse...i just dont no what the hell is wrong with me...

is anyone else feeling this way or is it just me being a sado at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->