"knocking on buddies door"

so how is everyone? it seems everyone has been quite busy this week :)

Lynsey he won't know what's hit him until I get what I want lol

elllooooooooooo ladies :)

iv just got back form shopping..got me some tops and a cardigan that all cost me £14 lol oh i do love a bargin :)

so how is everyone? what you all up?

bea hun why you hurting? everything ok? sore from the test? what did they have to do? hope you feel better soon sweet..bug hugs :) xx

sarahhhhh - did you talk to your boss bout that horible girl you work with? i think you should put fish in your draws and let the cow stick all the time even still put in side her chair and then see whos nasty lol hope your ok :)

claire bear - what you doing? i bet keith is worn out cos of you lol :) xx

sammmmmmmy where are you you very quiet??

bklove - hurry up and pop back we want to know how you are doing? hows bump? how big are you? wheres you pic? we wana see yoooouuuuu lol hope everything is ok xx

Hey hun yer just really sore from test its a horrible test not even going to tell you what it entails
xxxx

hahahaa oh yeah..woohooo dont you think its going really quick bea :)

how you feeling other than sore though hun? hows hubby been?

woohoooo 17 weeks :) xxxx

oh and girls just so you know we are going telford early hours of tomorrow morning to a car show and i wont be back home till sunday..so just incase you thought i dropped dead or soemthing bad happened.

you all seem to worrie which is so nice so i just want you all to know im ok and just going away for aday ;)

hopfully my hubby cars will get featured and maybe gets a trophy :)

im on here for now though so talk away lol :) xx

Hello lynsey. You are going to Telford in the midlands.
I hope pete wins a trophy:thumbup:

Hey ladies sounds like lots of good things going on in here. I'm doing ok, had some random pain this morning, it was crazy. I was breathing hard and everything,but thank God it went away and things are calm now. Hope baby is ok, sucks we have to wait so long to see it again!
I don't know why my dr hasn't told me about a midwife yet, will ask her about that next time. Not sure if its just different in the states? And the bump pic is coming, as soon as I upload it to photobucket i'll post it.

Morning ladies and bumps how are we all did we all have a nice weekend x x x

hey bklove - glad that everythings going well for you..looking forward to seeing your bump pic. when i get a moment ill upload mine too :)

dont worrie bout pains alot of us are getting them at this time as baby is growing more and more...they say between 16-20 weeks we will get more and mroe pains which is completely normal :)

make sure you keep your little bum on here updating us lol

hey bea - how you been did you have a good weekend?

i had a great weekend up in telford..lots and lots of nice car and petes car was sick at the show...heres a pic of us next to our car :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/ab25%20pics/meets%20and%20shows/ultimate%20dubs%202010/DSC_0096.jpg

petes car at the show.

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/ab25%20pics/meets%20and%20shows/ultimate%20dubs%202010/DSC_2916.jpg

and a pic with me and baby bump lol

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/ab25%20pics/meets%20and%20shows/ultimate%20dubs%202010/DSC_0123.jpg

had a really good time was nice to get away from work and everything...not just that was nice to see so many cars but my petes car to out shine alot of them. even though we didnt win our car got so much attention and helped promote hes forum :)

sarah - hows work getting on you still getting problems from work?

cla - nice to see your still poping in..hows you and keith getting on? bed broke yet? lol

sammy - where the hell are you having seen you in timeeeeeeee..hope everythings ok?

hope you all have a nice day xx

hello ladies!!!

sorry i haven't been on recently. i've had tonnes of things to catch up on plus i've been hibernating. alot of my friends children have chicken pox so i'm worried i might get it somehow and it'll be passed to the baby.

i can't believe we are all nearly half way through our pregnancy's!! isn't it going so quickly!!

so how is everyone feeling??? did everyone have a good weekend??

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

oh there she is..shes alivvveeee aliveeee :)

glad your ok hun..was starting to get worried like did with me the other day lol

i think i would do the same thing if i lot of kids around me had chicken pox.

i cant belive how quick it is going? did you get any clothes at the weekend for baby? i think soon as we find out which sex baby is we will then start to by things...people have been saying to me but sometimes the test come up wrong and there you are thinking its a girl but when baby gets here its a boy..so buy this and buy that arghhh i know there trying to help but come on this is our first baby i wana buy what i want so ner ner ner lol hahaha

when will you girls start getting baby cot ect?

haha yes i'm alive hun even tho i don't feel or look it!!

i haven't bought anything yet :( i don't get paid until this friday. but i'm planning on going to get baby's bouncer this weekend and maybe his first little outfits. but i find boys clothes aren't that nice. i've had to look for some nice outfits. and they are expensive!!

have you bought anything yet hun? i have a few bits now just need the main bits. have a lovely mahogany swinging crib it was passed down through the family. i have loads of people butting in adn telling me what i should and shouldn't get i just tell them straight i'll buy what i want :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

hahaha "ill buy what i want" standard!!! lol

like i said think there trying to help but by being very annoying instead lol having got a thing yet hun..soon as i know what baby is i think we will get things. when im bout 6-7 month we will get the cot and draws ect...but first we will get baby nappies baby clothes ....things thats are amust have.

thinking to breast feeding baby up till bout a year..you think thats good? all depends on how baby takes to it though init :)

do you have a room for baby or you all going to be in your room?? we only have one bedroom flat but thinking for now to put some stuff in the the dinning room for more room...moving is so long and difficult and with us both working and always busy we will just have to make do with what weve got for now.

do you have enough room or you looking to move to? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->