"knocking on buddies door"

haha i've done the whole sleeping on the sofa thing it's not really that comfortable then i get cold and grumpy :)

i haven't got the scan for free my mum's paying for it as it's her first grandchild :) it's gunna cost her a bomb tho and i feel a little bad. i told her not too but she won't budge.

i feel the same as you hun with the loneliness. ash seems he's forever working and doing private jobs at work. and i just feel i'm stuck like this. none of my friends want to know because there doing thier own thing like going clubbing fair enough they ask if i want to join them but it's a bit silly a can't drink and dont wanna be bumped into every 2seconds.

half of my family don't know i'm pregnant becuase i told my cousin who i was pretty close to and she said "omg what are you doing with your life" that just knocked my confidence so didn't tell any of the other family.

i know i'm just pregnant and nto got a illness or disability but it does sometime feel i can't do things i'd usually do and i don't feel upto going out much anymore either :(

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

so theres more of me our there :)

im not in my own world thinking im a pregnant sado then lol

i dont no if its the pregnancy but im really getting emotional and sensitive over small stupid things..iv never felt this way and its horrible. i try talking to my mates but there to busy family busy im just like god am i horrible or something and no one cares or wants to talk to me ...talk bout getting paro lol

why is this happening...how comes something so great can turn people off you? i feel like iv upset my family and friend and there keeping away. iv always gone out my way for them always dropped things for them..now i cant go there or do things its like so this is the truth of family and friendship? i used to always see my girls always go over to them always do things for them but now i can they dont bover. its making me doubt myself which iv never done.

i think im a looney :(

My names is Amanda B:) and :hugs: I think its just being pregnant kicking things up. I miss my hubby when he's away for like a couple hours now. Its just more comforting when they are around I guess.

Today I am CRAZY sore and uncomfortable. Sounds like i'm not alone in that, but it does suck. It actually started last night and it was so hard to find a comfortable sleeping position. I hope it eases pretty soon. I'm thinking its the uterus shifting a bit. Hope this means I'll feel my rump shaker soon.

Ok, dinner time! The cubby is cooking up something scrumptious.

morning everybody hows your bumps

Morning Claire, Hope your doing lots of Bonking ;) havent seen anyone else as yet today bumps are growing and bit painful from tthe stretching but all ok how you doing hunni xxxx

Hey ladies, am suffering a lot too with stretching pains -round ligament pains or somehting? Had a horrendous night last night - but bump seems to be growing by the minute xxx

yeah bea bonking away havent done it for two days due to son dosnt give us 2 mins together and when we go to bed we are to nakered to do anything:dohh:.
not long left to see more scans:happydance::happydance:has anybody changed there minds on what they are having

He he bless him, I dont find out till 7th and will be confirmed by amnio so mine will deffinetley be a boy or a girl rather the 80% its a boy or girl, getting excited then can buy stuff. Lol Bump pics updating soon xx

hi girls :)

nice to see you all ok and doing well...nice to know that bumps growing and annoying there mums...

hey amanda nice to finally know your name after 4 months lol :)

the weather is lovely over here today..nice warm and sunny..can not wait till the weekend..no work and more play. im starting to look masssive now and im so loving it. im getting the pains, have done for 2 weeks now...bellys starting to get hard as weell and getting up at 3 in the morning to wee isnt that much fun because then i cant sleep so i end up annoying everyone whoop whoop :)

ello cclaire bear ...what you been up to hun? everything all good at home i see....thats nice to know :) xx

got scan soon not long till goo ...soon will put a pic up soon as i can xx

glad you are ok lynsey. ive been sorting rians birthday out. we have booked him a party at laser quest so it will be fun for him, dont know how i will feel with the noise. i have been having headaches for the last couple of days so i feel crap.
i had a letter saturday from the hospital saying that i have got to go in may to see a gyno for my results, i was gutted i didnt think i would have to wait that long. so i have had to cancel it because we are on holiday.

bea i hope everything goes well when you get the results back at least you will be 100% sure on what you are having. it will be fine

glad you are ok lynsey. ive been sorting rians birthday out. we have booked him a party at laser quest so it will be fun for him, dont know how i will feel with the noise. i have been having headaches for the last couple of days so i feel crap.
i had a letter saturday from the hospital saying that i have got to go in may to see a gyno for my results, i was gutted i didnt think i would have to wait that long. so i have had to cancel it because we are on holiday.

bea i hope everything goes well when you get the results back at least you will be 100% sure on what you are having. it will be fine

are thats be nice for him..maybe you can join in and act like a nutty mum running around lol

could you know phone the hospital up and ask for an early appointment hun?

on the letter it says the appointment is so late because they want to make sure that they have all my results when i go to see them. when i phoned them monday the person who deals with my appointments was on holiday so they will leave her a message to send another one out. i just wanted to get it all over and done with so then at least i could move on and not have this at the back of my mind. the nurse who dealt with me said i would get the results through the post so she cocked up there. i should be greatful that i can ask them any questions i need to know

on the letter it says the appointment is so late because they want to make sure that they have all my results when i go to see them. when i phoned them monday the person who deals with my appointments was on holiday so they will leave her a message to send another one out. i just wanted to get it all over and done with so then at least i could move on and not have this at the back of my mind. the nurse who dealt with me said i would get the results through the post so she cocked up there. i should be greatful that i can ask them any questions i need to know

yeah i bet you do claire...not something to have holding over your shoulders..i hope they are good results though..nothing wrong so its easier for you both to get straight to it.

what day you going away? could you not ring the hospital up the day before and see if you can pop in or talk to the lady if shes back? that why you can go away and come back and start a fresh.. could you try that or do you just have to wait after holiday?

i bet you can wait to go away..get away and have a nice little break :) xx

hey ladies. I've decided to go see my dr in the morning, the discomfort is a bit much and I just want to make sure things are ok. It sucks right about now.

yeah i bet you do claire...not something to have holding over your shoulders..i hope they are good results though..nothing wrong so its easier for you both to get straight to it.

what day you going away? could you not ring the hospital up the day before and see if you can pop in or talk to the lady if shes back? that why you can go away and come back and start a fresh.. could you try that or do you just have to wait after holiday?

i bet you can wait to go away..get away and have a nice little break :) xx

afternoon everybody .wheres everybody gone:cry:
we are going to turkey on the 1st may, im not really looking forward to it. its just me , im just thinking when we go i should have a big belly, i should be this far gone. :nope:
it might do me good to get away from everybody and have time on our own just the 3 of us

Oh Bless Ya hunni you will be back with us soon, i just know it xxxxxxxxx have a relaxing time away lots of exciting bonking xxx

hey ladies. I've decided to go see my dr in the morning, the discomfort is a bit much and I just want to make sure things are ok. It sucks right about now.

i hope everything is ok

Oh Bless Ya hunni you will be back with us soon, i just know it xxxxxxxxx have a relaxing time away lots of exciting bonking xxx

how are you bea. we are bonking away every night so hopfully i will be back. you can send me some :spermy::dust::spermy:my way. it took us 5 months to concieve the last baby, so i hope it doesnt take that long with number 3.
keith will be needing another holiday to get over all the:sex::sex:

Argh bless him Once you have a baby hun the best contraceptive for getting out of your system quickly is the implant your pregnant with in a month of coming off it deff what im going back on when we had our little one. You got all our sperm dust coming to you you will be back on track soon.. Im hating buying stuff dunno where to start :( xx

when we were looking they had loads of nice things in next, mothercare and the disney store had some cute outfits. i love disney things they are so cute.
i found that they dont do much in yellow, so when you find out what you are having you can spend spend spend. have you thought of any names yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->