• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

hello dizzy 65. love the bup

weeeeeee
:shipw::shipw::muaha: the funny thing is i used to do that as a kid slide down my bath and my mum used to go :devil: at me lol

halesowen sounds like hallowen :muaha::muaha: lol

i just had batter sausage and chips how naughty am i..i cant breath i ate tooo much lol haha x

Oh me too! I'm due 19th August, starting mat leave 16th August - I know that sounds late but I have an entire year's worth of holiday allowance to take before I finish so my last working day will be 6th July! I can't wait! Although my team have decided that I can finish on the 17th, have baby on the 19th and I am coming back the following Monday as they'll miss me too much...awwww....how sweet! xx

What do you do for a living? xx

awww bet u cant wait!
your so gd not to of taken any holidays days! i take them soon as they come haha..every1 jst loves u at your job! your gunna be missed by the sounds of it alott..are you gunna go back to work or take a long break after your baby is born?
im only 21..im a consultant for furniture..how lovely lol xx

hi babyno1 which part of cyprus are you from. we LOOOOOOOOOVE it there

heyy.aww do u?
how many times have u been?
ive lived in london al my life ,only been out here for 5 months but limassol :Dxx

i dunno what caused it to happen i think coz when im at work and really needin a wee i cant go straight away coz customers and so i hold it til i can and iv been burstin quite a lot lately so think its that..been havin pains aswell:( but gettin a scan in 2 long wks to check baby :(

do you work?xx

oh my sounds horrible..i dont go a wee when i should but its only because i just cant be arsed to keep going loo lol i no naughty but when u go wee bout 4 times aday im like ahh man i cant be arsed to go again lol but now listening to your girls i think ill go evertime now :)

yeah i work mon-fri im a PA to a car dealership...so im mostly in the office allday listening to people moan on the phone or my boss asking me to do stupid things that he can so easily do...but hey what are PA's for.....another words i work for (PA) proper assshole lol

but not long now then he can stick the jobs up hes hole and swing on it haha

hope the scan goes well not long now till count down :) xx[/QUOTE
like me!but have u been going wee when uv been needin 2??lol:p
haha proper asshole thats funny..iv always wanted to be a PA though u know that!i say to my boyfriend his my PA haha..

what prt of london u from?xx

haha proper asshole thats funny..iv always wanted to be a PA though u know that!i say to my boyfriend his my PA haha..

haha nope iv been 4 times already and now im not moving off my chair till home time lol i think i should get one of them wee pots haha but then again ewww the smell 4get that lol

PA is just a name its not fun trust me..my boss is a knob thinks hes the big don because hes THE BOSS..the guy hasnt got a clue how to tie hes show laces up let alown do work..all he does i swear is sit on the chair texti on hes phone the monkey :growlmad:

i used to live near harrow middlesex but now im living in harlow east/noth london but trying to move back as this place is adive :headspin: lol

where bouts are you? and whats yoooo name sweet?

Harlow? Is that Essex? Doe sit have a kind of chalet park place there? Is it a little village? Lots of questions sorry but am sure I have family in harlow :) x

awww bet u cant wait!
your so gd not to of taken any holidays days! i take them soon as they come haha..every1 jst loves u at your job! your gunna be missed by the sounds of it alott..are you gunna go back to work or take a long break after your baby is born?

I'm not that good, I have taken my hols, it's just that my new holiday year starts again in May! Am hoping to take a year off, hubby is busting his ass in a sales manager role hoping to earn lots of bonus to keep me and my little monkey in a life of luxury (or at least a roof over our heads!). xx

Harlow? Is that Essex? Doe sit have a kind of chalet park place there? Is it a little village? Lots of questions sorry but am sure I have family in harlow :) x

yup thats it essex :thumbup: not heard of chalet park place though hun...im not far from harlow station. it has got little villiages everywhere and lots of greeeeeeen . living in london this is like country side lol

where bouts your familty live sarah? x

haha nope iv been 4 times already and now im not moving off my chair till home time lol i think i should get one of them wee pots haha but then again ewww the smell 4get that lol

PA is just a name its not fun trust me..my boss is a knob thinks hes the big don because hes THE BOSS..the guy hasnt got a clue how to tie hes show laces up let alown do work..all he does i swear is sit on the chair texti on hes phone the monkey :growlmad:

i used to live near harrow middlesex but now im living in harlow east/noth london but trying to move back as this place is adive :headspin: lol

where bouts are you? and whats yoooo name sweet?

lol bless..do u find urself wakin up in the middle of the nite needin a wee ahh i think iv gone 1 night in the last erm 3 weeks where i didnt need 2 go and in the mornin when my alarm went off i was like 'wakee up' to fob 'guess what i didnt take a wee!yayy' he was like mmm n back asleep haha!

i think managers have it in there head that they boss everyone else around but they can sitt,text,eat,drink feeet up alsorts :dohh:
omg im from harrow lool where near harrow was u?names ellie,yourss?xx

awww bet u cant wait!

I'm not that good, I have taken my hols, it's just that my new holiday year starts again in May! Am hoping to take a year off, hubby is busting his ass in a sales manager role hoping to earn lots of bonus to keep me and my little monkey in a life of luxury (or at least a roof over our heads!). xx

ooh lucky u!just the right time then..
aww thats well gd of hubby sounds really supportive :D
im sure your be living the life of luxuryy;)xx

hi babyno1 which part of cyprus are you from. we LOOOOOOOOOVE it there

heyy.aww do u?
how many times have u been?
ive lived in london al my life ,only been out here for 5 months but limassol :Dxx

how lucky are you. We have been 3 times to Protaras fig tree bay . We should have been going in June but they won't let me fly and they wanted an extra £500 to change it. So we were gutted will be booking for next year with the little one. How come you moved over there

Hey lyns how ya doing moving up again in morning still doesn't seem so real yet lol, how ya feeling x x

my auntie elaine and uncle ray live in the village with my 3 cousins and my nana frances lives there too, and i have more family in cheshunt and in enfield too x

hey girlies how you all doing this weekend? been up to much? im now ethically belong to second tri woohoo lol

im doing absolutly nothing and its so great to finally relax for once:) i see mum yesterday first time since christmas so was real great to catch up and for her to see me with a bump :) shes goes jeazz your boobs are hugggge lol im like yep and petes loving it lol

bbyno1 - lol bless..do u find urself wakin up in the middle of the nite needin a wee ahh i think iv gone 1 night in the last erm 3 weeks where i didnt need 2 go and in the mornin when my alarm went off i was like 'wakee up' to fob 'guess what i didnt take a wee!yayy' he was like mmm n back asleep haha!

i think managers have it in there head that they boss everyone else around but they can sitt,text,eat,drink feeet up alsorts
omg im from harrow lool where near harrow was u?names ellie,yourss?xx

i used to live near harrow on the hill? where bout are you? im trying to move back there as im not feeling harlow...and its alot closer for hubby to get to work in :)

Magik204 - Hey lyns how ya doing moving up again in morning Hey lyns how ya doing moving up again in morning still doesn't seem so real yet lol, how ya feeling x x

im feeling good hun...woke u ptoday feeling bit sick but hey what else is new eh lol :shrug:cant believe im 14 weeks+1 ita going so quick..i remember being 5 weeks looking at all the bigger girls thinking god thats ages away..now look im already 14 weeks woohooo lol how you getting on hunnie you been ok?

sjminimac my auntie elaine and uncle ray live in the village with my 3 cousins and my nana frances lives there too, and i have more family in cheshunt and in enfield too x

hey sarah iv only ever been to chestunt stating waiting for train..never actually been round them sides..beeen enfile couple of times but dont really know these sides as i used to live harrow middlesex.

do you ever come these sides? xx

hope everyones ok and that you all are having a nice weekend xxx:hugs:

Just popping in to say Hi hun, 14 weeks already wow. It goes fast doesnt it hun x x

Hi ladies,

I am officially in 2nd trimester!! I cant believe I am here already.I feel like when I first found out I was pregnant that it would be forever getting to this point but time seems to be flying by!

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday xx

Just popping in to say Hi hun, 14 weeks already wow. It goes fast doesnt it hun x x

hey eternalrose :)

it has indeed gone so quick..but how are you feeling at 31 weeks? :happydance: xx

Hi ladies,

I am officially in 2nd trimester!! I cant believe I am here already.I feel like when I first found out I was pregnant that it would be forever getting to this point but time seems to be flying by!

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday xx

ello hun...yup we are finally here. how have you been?

im having totally relaxing sunday :) xx

I am starting to feel really tired, I have my 32 week check up next week, and antental classes next week too and it makes me feel like I have a busy week :haha:. I am officially slowing down, but nice to know I am near the end. Have you felt any movements yet? x x x

awww whenever i go to the wee i actually can never just go straight back to sleep can u?so strange but yeah im from harrow on the hill too lol but coz ur a few yrs older than me i guess i wouldnt know you?i dont think i seen you around b4 anyway lol did u go school there?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->