• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"knocking on buddies door"

I am starting to feel really tired, I have my 32 week check up next week, and antental classes next week too and it makes me feel like I have a busy week :haha:. I am officially slowing down, but nice to know I am near the end. Have you felt any movements yet? x x x

oh thats so wonderful..is this your first hun? are you excited? :)

its so amazing that your 31 weeks..its like when you start your first day at school and all the big girls in the year above are so far ahead of you 31 weeks is so far far away.

i can imagen that you must be feeling so tired..i say i feel tired most of the time but you must be nackered :) how has your pregnancy been so far for you?

when i lay in bed at night i can feel slight twinges and little cramps and can sometimes feel something...i can wait to feel it move.

when did you first start feeling abby move?

awww whenever i go to the wee i actually can never just go straight back to sleep can u?so strange but yeah im from harrow on the hill too lol but coz ur a few yrs older than me i guess i wouldnt know you?i dont think i seen you around b4 anyway lol did u go school there?xx

ellie - i didnt go school there no but i lived there since i was 16 years old hun so i near enough no middlesex/ealing/north london alot :)

can you imagen if iv walked past you in the street loadz of times or even ate next to you up stairs in st anns haha :)

small world :) x

I am starting to feel really tired, I have my 32 week check up next week, and antental classes next week too and it makes me feel like I have a busy week :haha:. I am officially slowing down, but nice to know I am near the end. Have you felt any movements yet? x x x

oh thats so wonderful..is this your first hun? are you excited? :)

its so amazing that your 31 weeks..its like when you start your first day at school and all the big girls in the year above are so far ahead of you 31 weeks is so far far away.

i can imagen that you must be feeling so tired..i say i feel tired most of the time but you must be nackered :) how has your pregnancy been so far for you?

when i lay in bed at night i can feel slight twinges and little cramps and can sometimes feel something...i can wait to feel it move.

when did you first start feeling abby move?

ellie - i didnt go school there no but i lived there since i was 16 years old hun so i near enough no middlesex/ealing/north london alot :)

can you imagen if iv walked past you in the street loadz of times or even ate next to you up stairs in st anns haha :)

small world :) x

lool upstairs in st anns haha most probably you know!
everyone in harorow kinda knows everyone so im suprised i dont know you but i do from bnb haha:D

what you been up2 2day?xx

lool upstairs in st anns haha most probably you know!
everyone in harorow kinda knows everyone so im suprised i dont know you but i do from bnb haha:D

what you been up2 2day?xx

maybe you do or maybe i know some of your friends or family haha i used to be the manager of claires accessories in st anns before it moved to the otherside :) nd bout 7 years ago i used to work as a supervisor in the bodyshop...so maybe you'll seen me in there :)

iv done absolutly nothing all day..iv watch loadz of crap on the tele though and been on this forum lol x cant believe bradley dead from eastenders!!

you having a nice bum day :)

yeah your boundd to know someone i know lol probably friends but yeah smal smal world!!ah 2 well good shops! well i applied about 3 yrs ago in to the body shop and they didnt get back to me haha :/

well my bf decided not to wait for me to get ready and went to mcdz and out with his cousin so i was kinda lonely in the house again on a sunday so i went to the beach for a long walk coz its warmm here now with my great big ice cream lol
what you been watching?:)x

oh nice how lovely of him not to wait..he goner bring you back a mc'ds though? ill beat him up if he didnt lol joke :)

beach? where are you now? beach? jeaz i wish i was at the beach with ice cream..god im gutted and well jealous lol im sitting indoor where its raining out side..great eh? yup totally exciting over here lol

i watch eastenders ''the who killed archie'' again.... i no im bored.com thats why haha

i like being on my own sometimes..just for bit of me time.. cant beat that :)

oh nice how lovely of him not to wait..he goner bring you back a mc'ds though? ill beat him up if he didnt lol joke :)

beach? where are you now? beach? jeaz i wish i was at the beach with ice cream..god im gutted and well jealous lol im sitting indoor where its raining out side..great eh? yup totally exciting over here lol

i watch eastenders ''the who killed archie'' again.... i no im bored.com thats why haha

i like being on my own sometimes..just for bit of me time.. cant beat that :)

oh im in cyprus at the min..been here for about 8 months now..i planned on stayin a few yrs but now the baby is on its way itl b a bit of a strugle out here so looks like im returning to harrow lol.

ahh i missed that eastenders im gunna hav 2 catch up when im back (in a week and 3days!!)lol .was it goodd?
i like my own time sometimes but lately just been feelin really down when im alone im not sure why.
xx

hi babyno1 which part of cyprus are you from. we LOOOOOOOOOVE it there

heyy.aww do u?
how many times have u been?
ive lived in london al my life ,only been out here for 5 months but limassol :Dxx

how lucky are you. We have been 3 times to Protaras fig tree bay . We should have been going in June but they won't let me fly and they wanted an extra £500 to change it. So we were gutted will be booking for next year with the little one. How come you moved over there

oh yeah i know..i heard some good things about that plc but i never had the chance to go:( 500 just to change omg with what airline was you guna fly with?aww i moved here just because i was bored of stayin in london and wanted to get out just for a few yrs break and i been cyprus before and loved it so thought why not hehe.
be so nice to take your lil one tho,on the beach and stuff aww xx

I like that analogy about the big girls at school..it will come round soon enough though..:winkwink: I felt movements at 13 weeks like little flutters but I think I am an exception. Most people dont feel movements till 16-18 weeks plus. This is my first child ...x x

hi babyno1 which part of cyprus are you from. we LOOOOOOOOOVE it there

heyy.aww do u?
how many times have u been?
ive lived in london al my life ,only been out here for 5 months but limassol :Dxx

how lucky are you. We have been 3 times to Protaras fig tree bay . We should have been going in June but they won't let me fly and they wanted an extra £500 to change it. So we were gutted will be booking for next year with the little one. How come you moved over there

oh yeah i know..i heard some good things about that plc but i never had the chance to go:( 500 just to change omg with what airline was you guna fly with?aww i moved here just because i was bored of stayin in london and wanted to get out just for a few yrs break and i been cyprus before and loved it so thought why not hehe.
be so nice to take your lil one tho,on the beach and stuff aww xx

im glad you enjoyed your walk on the beach just rub it in lol. we booked last september and we had a really good deal with a free childs place. so when we went to change the date the holiday had gone up £500. we are gutted that we cant go :cry::cry: i bet you dont want to come back to lovely uk

ooh i see:(ah what a shame:(
so what you gunna be doing with your holiday deal now then that you cant go cant u sell it?i dont wna come back soo bad but i have missed it ina way i got to say lol.
for beaches we will just have to go brighton or what beaches is it thats near to you ?lol xxx

my oh wanted to try turkey, so we are going to give that go anywhere that has got a bit of sun and no snow will be lovely at the moment. the closest beach to me would be weston-super-mare but thats someway, and i dont think there beach will beat cyprus

ooh i know ive been western super mare when i was lil i remember enjoyin it but i herd turkey is even better than cyprus so yehh:D
i really wanna go turkey with my fob but because of him being half greek his not allowed to enter that country lol :/ x

i know with what happened with cyprus with that turkish lot .so he wont go or isnt he allowed to go to turkey. ive heard some good and some bad things about there so we will just have to wait and see. i know what we are going to say is that we wished we went back to cyprus because we love greece. is your fob family from cyprus then

yeah..its not that he wont go but because his surname is greek they wont let him fly knowin his from the cyprus side not turkish..i think ul love it ! i herd only gd things and i think its alot more cheaper but let me know once u go i mite hav to go alone lol.

his mum is english but his dads sides greek so all his dads side of the family is out here.
whats you and your fob?xx

:rofl: this is the longest "Welcome to Second Tri" thread I've ever seen!

:rofl: this is the longest "Welcome to Second Tri" thread I've ever seen!

loool i think its the longest iv ever seen too haha i hope my welcome threds like this when i finally move to third tri lol x

thats a real shame i cant believe this world is still like that. we go in may so i will let know if its anygood. the only thing that lets cyprus down everything costs so much, the amount of spending money we take we could have a couple of hols. me and my oh have just got british blood and a bit of irish. so your litte one will have a bit of greek in them.

and its going to keep on going till the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->