"knocking on buddies door"

haaha everytime your negative towards your self thats whaat your goner get lol x

lol at the smackdown b posted:)

Hows it going ladies? I had a Dr's visit today basically to check the hearbeat and pee in the cup, which all went well. We discussed wanting to give natural labor a go and the Dr. basically looked at us like we were special:) Apparently it hurts, and most people don't go that route. She even told us not to bother to do a birth plan because we'll discuss things during labor as it progress. Piss posh, don't think I want to talk while i'm in that much pain. If anything we are more motivated now to give it a go, and we will show up with our birth plan, even if its so the hubby and I are clear with each other what we want. Darn doctors. She was ok with us staying home to labor as long as possible though, so she got points back for that.

Oh and I learned from my birth class just because your water breaks it doesn't mean you are in labor. Even though you'll probably go into labor soon. Its not till you have contractions. Also, your placenta still keeps producing amniotic fluid, so baby is somewhat safe. Found that interesting considering whats been going on here lately. Soon i'll post more tid bits in my journal, red to go to bed now, night gals!

Hey everyone! BK - good to hear you're getting on well with the classes and kicking some doctor ass! You go for exactly what you want girl - and if it doesn't go to plan on the day it still goes to whatever new 'plan' you and OH decide!

Well I went for my abdominal scan last night, have confirmed it's gallstones (no s**t sherlock - I told YOU what it was after the third trip to A&E!) - but the sonographer was lovely and let hubby come into the room after my main scan and took a peek at Charlie and did us some sneaky free pics without us even having to ask - he's so lovely! He's head down now, I know this could still change but he's been transverse for like, ever, so that's good news, and the little monkey wouldn't stay still and kept punching and kicking the scan doofer thingy - that's ma boy!

How are you lovely ladies today?

xx

sarah i hope you put the pics on so we can see how much he as grown:hugs:
hows everybody else doing:happydance:

hey im here claire dont you worrie your self lol iv just been a little stressed out with stuff and not really been on line that much. not long till i leave work and cant waitttttt to leave..only 12 and half days to go woohooo :)

how you been claire you feeling any better?

amander and sarah how comes you got classes early? i was told i cant go to them untill im 34/36 weeks..which iv got mine book for the 31st of july.

sammy - hope your ok hun...you know where i am xxxx

bea - have you got any ideas to when your be home? how is baby honor doing? what have the doctors been saying? are you feeling any better? hope the doctors have said that your body is recovering too :) xx

thank god someones here:happydance::happydance:
i cant believe it is going that fast, when you finish work the time will fly by.
im alright im just:sex::sex::sex::sex:everyday and doing my opks. they are getting darker so it might be the end of the week or the weekend when i get a possitive:happydance:
how come you are stressed??????????????

well you know what happends when you dont stay possitive you get the slap lol

im just glad for you that your body has got back to normal so quick..thats just pucka. hopfuly you will get a possitive that will just be soo lovely for you :)

stressed with work, sorting stuff out and family stuff..then on top of that you got your pregnancy emotionas lol you know what its like :).....once work is done im sure things will be alot easier for me :)

When you finish work you will be a lot better it will be a weight lifted off your shoulders. Is everything alright with your family

Hey! Where's my ladies? :shrug:

Hope you're all well. I have the day off work today and guess what - 31 weeks today!!! Woohoo!!! :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

well, it's me and you kidda. How are you? good news about those OPK thingies. never used them myself, so before we started getting your updates I really didn't understand them. they're pretty good really aren't they?

xx

yeah they would be good if they would get bloody darker:dohh:
has your swelling gone down

yep, was just an exceptionally bad day for it the other day, I do swell every now and again but know it's nothing dangerous, i was just stupid enough to wear shoes instead of flip flops which probably didn't help xx

it might have been that you was on your feet for to long, but i would tell your midwife so she will keep an eye on you.
how are you other wise?? have you got everything ready???

will do. I'm very good otherwise, and have got most things ready. looking forward to sunday becasue we've just sold the old car and have got lots of money to just go and blow in babies r us!!! I'm goign to go mental in there i know...because we've got a combination of things that other people have given/bought for us, but have not really spent much money ourselves yet so this will be us choosing things for Charlie bump!

Do you have much planned? xx

oh shopping what a great weekend you are going to have , its even better you are buying baby things:happydance:
i havent got much planned yet, rians got his sports day tommorrow if it doesnt rain. and thats about it nothing else yet

How is everyone, kinda weird to come back and not be like 4 pages behind!:)
SJ- our baby has been transverse for a while to, but we'll see whats up on the 28th when we finally get to do another scan. We also go back the next day to check its heart again, hopefully everything is as it should be though.

Oh and someone bought us a crib! Exciting. Can't wait to see what other goodies we get:)

i thought i would send everybody loads of:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:just to make sure everybody is ok

hey claire, big hugs back. Am all good thanks, how are you?

BK - exciting about your crib, feels lovely doesn't it when it all comes together.

Where's Sammy? Not heard from her for a while, is she on holiday or something? I hope everything is okay.

Lynz - how you doing hun?

Bea - when you joining us again?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back