"knocking on buddies door"

im all right im still here, ive got rians sport day in abit:happydance: i know all he is going to be doing is fighting:dohh: you know what boys are like when they are bored.
i was wondering where sammy was, i dont think she as gone on holiday unless the hospital have kept her in because of her waters breaking:shrug:

God I hope she's okay.

You knwo you'll love Rian's sports day...can't wait for all that sort of stuff :)

hey ladies,

i'm ok not in hospital just been isolating myself the last few days. you really wouldn't believe whats going on in my life if i told you.

bubs is fine, my waters haven't leaked anymore but every strong braxton hicks i get i think am i going into labour now?? could this be it?? but it never is lol. i put my crib up on monday i was really proud of it i couldn't stop staring at it for ages. only 9 weeks to go and he'll be in there :)

so how have all you ladies been?? any gossip???

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

Hey hun, I know what you mean about life...mine's abit crazy at the moment too. We're here for you if you want to talk about it.

No gossip I'm afraid...!

are you ok hun:hugs:
im ok , still not pregnant but thats nothing new lol:dohh: but otherwise im great, im thinking of having a new car but i dont know what to do:shrug:

nothing new here:) but good to hear from u sammy, hope everything settles for you soon. Have you gotten anything else together besides the crib?

Its hot over here 2day, and its slowing me doooowwwnnnn!

hello ladies :)

seems to be very quiet on here recently, how is everyone??

i have some good and kinda bad news. i had my scan with the consultant today about munchkins growth. and he's growing lovely, but he's still on the small side. they reckon he'll only weigh about 6lb 6oz when i give birth. i have one last scan at 35weeks for growth.

the kinda bad news is after my GTT last week i was also told today that i have guestational diabetes :( no more sweeties for me :( i have to go in and see a nurse on thursday. it seems the list is never ending lol

how have all you ladies been and how are the bumps??

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! Look at my ticker! Only one box left afther this! I have one of the plumper baby pictures!!!

Hi ladies, soory to hear about the GD Sammy, that sucks. Everything pales in comparison to knowing your little bubs is growing perfectly but will just be small though don't you think? I'm so happy for you.

See my post entitled '???' and let me know what you think xxxx

sammy what are you going to do with no sweets, thats going to be hard.
i dont think he is that small for that weight, rian was 4lb 8oz and he was fine:happydance:

hows everybody else doing, i hope you arent all swelling up with this heat:dohh:

ellooooooooooooo everyone :)

how are we all? is it me or is it starting to get stuffy and harder to breath? i feel like i walk around like a ball atm lol left right left right bump is making me walk funny lol

sammy hun - how you getting on? sorry to hear bout the more bad news...ill eat sweets for you hun and ill put the weight on eating them for you too lol how you been other than this you been ok?

sarah - we are all going up up up soon we all will be pop pop popping the little ones out lol only one more box..and boy has it gone soooooooooooooooo quick :)

amanda - hows you baby room coming along? have you got most bits sorted out?

bea bea bea - nice no see you in here hun..how you feeling? hows Honor getting on? any date to when shes will b out>? xxx

claire bear - no joy this time but i bet it will be soon. your body is back to normal cycle is on the mend....having good nookie nookie so only time will tel hun :) keep smiling and enjoy hubby :)

well ladies..only 4 and half days left till i finish this work hole yeeepeeee then i have to do my driving test yeeeeppeeeee..i just hope i past first time..my brain over thinks when i try to concentrate so fingers crossed i passs..please please lol not telling you when but its in the next couple of weeks..i soooo need to drive before baby is here..its sooo not about the bus not in this heat and not when the buses come every hour..that soo long lol

hope you all have a nice day..its hot here so try stay cool xxxx

oh anyone got any updates on pics? ill posy mine tonight as i havent done one in agessssss xx

Afternoon everyone :)

heres me 31+3

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_00435.jpg

Sorry dont mean to gate crash ur thread but just wanted to say ur bump is so small and lovely. I wish mine was that small : (
xx

no problem youngling this is for everyone :)

small? hahaha jeaz you are the first person young to say that..everyone at work says i look massive...i think the pic makes me look smallier but bump has out grown me lol

I dont think its huge at all. Ill post a pic of mine, I think im huge!!
xx

This was on friday so was 33+4

https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2726/dscf0191f.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

xx

I have to charge my camera so I can get a pic on here, but I plan to do the 8 month pic which is Friday! Exciting. Just got the last of my shower invites done. I'm a bit of a control freak, that and the folks planning it just can't be trusted, lol, so i'm getting alot of the little things sorted, which has been cool.

babyd- great bump. You look just right in that pic:) And no the room is no where near sorted, the crib is still in the box, in the garage and we need to get it out of there before the bugs get in, that won't be cool. Probably won't tackle that till after the shower.

Sammy- I think i'll have a small bubs to, you'll see my mini belly friday. We should get a weight when we go for a scan Monday coming.

Cla- the heat is insane! I was 90 yesterday and I was already tired, it was rough! Today was pretty hot but I had a bit more energy to navigate the day.

Youngling, I like you bump to!

ok, love ya ladies!

hey youngling..you have a lovely bump babe. yours is so much more rounder than mine :) mine is more full from top to bottom...yours looks so cute xxx

heres a better pic from when i was 29 weeks...you can see the fullness more :)
29weeks...
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/29weeks1.jpg

amanda - hurry up and sort your phone out lol we all have been waiting dying to see your little one on show :) so your planning to have a bug cot then? lol i tell you what hun soon as you get it up you want stop looking at it lol when you looking to put it up? xxx

31 weeks...
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_00435.jpg

you have a round bump looks gorgeous :)

lynsey your bump is lovely, just think the size you will be when you are 40weeks.
you will be huge:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"