"knocking on buddies door"

I have to charge my camera so I can get a pic on here, but I plan to do the 8 month pic which is Friday! Exciting. Just got the last of my shower invites done. I'm a bit of a control freak, that and the folks planning it just can't be trusted, lol, so i'm getting alot of the little things sorted, which has been cool.

babyd- great bump. You look just right in that pic:) And no the room is no where near sorted, the crib is still in the box, in the garage and we need to get it out of there before the bugs get in, that won't be cool. Probably won't tackle that till after the shower.

Sammy- I think i'll have a small bubs to, you'll see my mini belly friday. We should get a weight when we go for a scan Monday coming.

Cla- the heat is insane! I was 90 yesterday and I was already tired, it was rough! Today was pretty hot but I had a bit more energy to navigate the day.

Youngling, I like you bump to!

ok, love ya ladies!

where about are you from

hahaha claire dont scare me like that lol my mum said to me the other day that im going to be massive like she was with my sister....i walk funny now cant breath skin is tight and i feel like i can just bout walk on my feeet...god knows what i will be like 40 weeks lol

hows you hun? what you up to today? apart from watching england lose lol

how heavy was your sister??
your bump will soon go down when he is here, i bet he will be over 8lb and he will be a little cutey:happydance:
im not up to much today, i cleaned my car yesterday and it really hurt my back so iam sitting here with a water bottle trying to get rid of the pain:growlmad:
im not watching the football as we both know they are a load of crap and they will lose. are you and pete watching it??

awww take it easy hun..pulling your back isnt good...things like that can take weeks to get better :)

im sister was born premature...upside down with the cord wrapped round her head..she was born 6lb something...but my mum was hugh :)

im working till 5 but i think petes watching it either at home or out i duno :)

make sure you take it easy xx

hello ladies

how are we all coping with the heat today?? my feet have already swollen up and i've barely done anything!! i have the midwife at half 2, i don't wanna go :( she's a meany lol.

lyns- your bump looks lovely how are you hun? i'm feeling alot better about things now just decided i'm not gunna think about it and i'm gunna enjoy the rest of the pregnancy this is my special time :) have you been baby shopping atall??

cla- how are you hun?? are you enjoying the weather?

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

almost hun...just the nappies baby vest sheets that kinda thing left to get. but im hoping baby shower to get some bits..well that if anyone comes at this rate no one will lol x

sammy you havent got long left so you wont see the meany anymore, untill the next baby:happydance:
im alright, ive changed my opk and i havent seemed to have a strong possitive:dohh: there was a line from last monday and they have slowly gone lighter since thursday.

hello ladies

how are we all coping with the heat today?? my feet have already swollen up and i've barely done anything!! i have the midwife at half 2, i don't wanna go :( she's a meany lol.

lyns- your bump looks lovely how are you hun? i'm feeling alot better about things now just decided i'm not gunna think about it and i'm gunna enjoy the rest of the pregnancy this is my special time :) have you been baby shopping atall??

thats good sammy i really do hope your ok and i really do hope you coping well. you are so strong and im so proud that your doing this on your own..your amazing and i hope the mw goes well today :) remember you got my number if anything xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i think it's gunna be a while until i have another baby i've had enough trouble through this pregnancy lol.

what opk's have you changed to?? i found the only ones i could get on with was the first response 30pack so you could monitor the whole cycle and the clear blue digital with the smiley face. any others confused me completely.

hello ladies

thats good sammy i really do hope your ok and i really do hope you coping well. you are so strong and im so proud that your doing this on your own..your amazing and i hope the mw goes well today :) remember you got my number if anything xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

im ok hun honestly still winds me up but who can blame me, sorry i didn't reply to you pm i just kinda distanced myself from the whole thing and been making sur i have everything for the little munchkin.

how are you tho hun? bet you can't wait until you on maternity leave!!!

almost hun...just the nappies baby vest sheets that kinda thing left to get. but im hoping baby shower to get some bits..well that if anyone comes at this rate no one will lol x

you will have lots of people come, if they dont come send pete around to slap them one :hugs:

hello ladies

im ok hun honestly still winds me up but who can blame me, sorry i didn't reply to you pm i just kinda distanced myself from the whole thing and been making sur i have everything for the little munchkin.

how are you tho hun? bet you can't wait until you on maternity leave!!!

no thats complete understandble no need to apoligize. just glad your keep possitive and looking after budda and yourself :hugs:

i soooooooooooooooo cant wait to leave..next tuesday afternoon ill be outa here and i cant tell you i wont be missing it here one bit..i may get bored at home but anything is better than this place....its just so depresssing :happydance: xxx

claire - if anyone does turn up will only be my mum and sister in law..my friend just dont care anymore but hey never mind yay :winkwink::shrug:

If they don't turn up they arnt your real friends xxx

indeed claire :)

sammy how did you get on with the mw appointment? hope everything is ok :) xx

got mine tomorrow morning whoop whoop :) xx

morning everybody.
lynsey how did you get on:hugs:

hello mommy how are you both getting on:hugs:

Both doing really well thank u, Honor is now in a babytherm rather than her inci and. Weighs 1.170kg howz all u where u all gone x x x

I'm glad she is doing so well. Have they sorted you out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->