"knocking on buddies door"

yeah everythings ok at home apart from i think i'm doing the nesting thing atm everythings has to be cleaned lol. the tests aren't too bad, they don't hurt its just annoying remembering to do them. and i can't have my fizzy drinks :( it sucks because i crave the bubbles in the drink the only thing i can drink its sparkling water or coke zero oh and diet coke and lemonade but i love my cream soda :(

sorry your onto another cycle hun but stay positive and it will happen. just enjoy the summer sit back and relax and you'll soon have mr storky knocking on your door

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

at least your home will be nice and clean lol
you lot will be my bump buddys again by the time it happens:dohh:
i thought it would be easyer having possitive opks because i know when im oving but it just doesnt make things any easyer.

i doubt i'll be having another for a while hun. had enough problems this pregnancy.

maybe wen your getting you positive opk your stressing out too much. have you tried the hips in the air and all that hun and doing it in positions so it doesn't come out straight away?

i have chilled out this month i have had no choice i know if i dont it wont help.
when we do it my legs are straight in the air for over 30mins, i have just got to wait:wacko:

hiya girls....i am hearing from family in uk, that its stillmega hot over there...warm here too, but not so its makingme too uncomfortable...

Cla.... again, hope this isnt speaking out of turn... are ya taking EPO , and b vits etc?? probly stupid question... its worth giving other half folic acid each day too, its good for sperm motility..... stick with it love, it will be worthit inthe end, i promise... you seem in good spirits , which is great.... i admire you ... when we fellthis time, everything worked out great for us time wise, as DD wasnt livinghere atthe time, she had her own place, and DS was inUk for ten days, so we only had thelittlies inthe house... we managed to get some in everysingle day... i was taking everything i could possibly get into me too... i was onEPO, obvously folic acid, b vitamins, vitaminc with iron.... i was rattling probly.... but it seemed to work... i am not pretending to be fountain of knowledge, cos i am sure i am far from it, but just saying what worked for us... hope you dont mind me saying...

ooooh me poor old girl is in bits, we went grovery shopping this morning, and walking round makes my spd hurt somuch i was almost crying at one point, dh was browsing and i wanted to shout at him " hurry the hellup i an in agony here" poor thing...hahahahah he is so patient with me.

we are approaching our ds birthday ( monday 5/7) it is the year anniversary for when our little fella came .... its going tobe a bittersweet day for me, but i wont let it spoilhis birthday he is going to be 10, which he is delighted about, but i think he is a bit nervous that his day will be spoiled llike it was last year...

sammynashley... asda doa diet cream soda thats quite nice, we go up into the north to do grocery shopping sometimes, as it is somuch cheaper and i get the for dh as he is diabetic... just an idea for ya love.....

Lindsay.... how you today lovely???

right here i go for now, got to get in touch with kitbag, as just realised ds's england shirt he wanted for his brthday hasnt yet arrived and it was sent a week ago... we struggle her with our postal service.... we have had so much stufff go astray before.. its shit!!!!!!

lou
xxx

I need all the advise I can get lol.
I'm taking b vits , I took them the month I concieved last then stopped at 3 months. And I started to take them again when I mc.
What's epo?????

epo is evening primrose oil tablets.... it helps your body produce the good EWCM , hence the little swimmers have more good stuff to swin thru to get em inthe riht place..... but if you start taking it, you must start on cd1 and stop when you have ovulated...xxxxx

not at all.... hehe... its ttc. it taks over your whole life.... i know how that feels..... lotsa love

Sorry i've been MIA. This week was special, first found out the babies belly was sort of small and I may be put on bed rest in 2 weeks if it doesn't get bigger, and there is a hole in the baby's heart, but the degree and what will happen won't be clear till after the baby is born. I mean everything else as ok, just within ok there were some issues. That knocked me off the horse for a second, but i'm ok and just settled that things will be ok at this point. Crazyness!

I have to stop back soon to make proper comments, loobi welcome and lots of hugs to you all.

Sorry i've been MIA. This week was special, first found out the babies belly was sort of small and I may be put on bed rest in 2 weeks if it doesn't get bigger, and there is a hole in the baby's heart, but the degree and what will happen won't be clear till after the baby is born. I mean everything else as ok, just within ok there were some issues. That knocked me off the horse for a second, but i'm ok and just settled that things will be ok at this point. Crazyness!

I have to stop back soon to make proper comments, loobi welcome and lots of hugs to you all.

oh hun everything will be ok:hugs:

jeazzz hun..thats just scary news indeed. i hope baby is doing well and continues to get stronger and hes little heart grows stronger too. i bet that did knock you for six...i hope hubby has been good support for you and that you both are staying possitive :) xxxx:hugs::hugs:

i went to the hospital yesterday due to not feeling baby move all day..didnt feel him all morning all afternoon so i ask pete to take me to the hospital as my doctors dont have midwifes after a certain time. we got there about 6 oclock...but thankfuly after an hour of monitoring baby heart beat was ok a little low at some point but then high on others...but mw said seems to be healthy. after getting home 3 hours later i got home(after a kebab and some coke) he finally moved...iv never shit myself so much in all my life...me and pete literally cried it was that much lol after the mc we had 4 years ago obviously we both dreaded the worst. this boy is going to give us a heart attach ....he isnt even born yet lol you girls that are going through alot with yours i give you so much support and solute you so much for your strenght cos yesterday was just too much :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

sammmy sammy how you been hunnie? hows bubba been with you?

lou..im good thanks sweet part from the scare yesterday im alot better now lol and yes it is very hot over here..i have the windows open fans on and i still feel like im in an oven lol how you feeling?

claire - keep up the good work hun(keith as well) lol some times you need a little time out..its good for you both ... mentally as wel as physcially...:) xx

bea - got anymore piccies of little Honor? hope she is just as strong as mummie is doing...bet you cant wait till shes home xxx

hey lyns

your little man is giving you grief already before he's even entered the world, my little man does that sometimes he has lazy days and others he won't stop. it's the scariest feeling in the world when they stop moving.

i'm alright hun, been nesting again cleaned yup the living room today from top to bottom. things don't seem to clean enough. i started taking raspberry leaf tablets aswell hopefully they work like everyone says.

babys cool too he pushes my bump around all over the place, it changes shap so much its funny to watch, i have the hospital on the 19th too for my last scan after that i shouldn't have anymore.

bklove... oh my goodness... no wonder youwere knocked for six... hopefully your little one will keep growing stronger .....

lyns.... little rascal was having a lazy day, and needed some coke and a dodgy kebab to get him up and running again, bless your hearts, i know how you were feeling, cos i panic when i dont get as much movement as usual, cos of what happened to us lastyear too.... hope he is kicking the shit outof you today, all meant in the best possible way... lotsa love

sammynashley ... did ya go get the diet cream soda.. gotta say, telling you about it made me really want some, alas its a 2 hour drive to asda from here.....

Cla... how you feeling petal???? hope you are ok

afm.... i have had a busy day getting my laundry up to date etc... had got a bit behind cos we have had so much rain.... but it has set of my spd really bad , had to take some painkillers to easeit a bit for me... and i am so so tired, i just cant seem to settle inbed, i am knackered when i go up and then i lay there just trying to go off but sleep wont come... i even tried lavender oil on the pillow last night.....

anyway my lovelies..... keep cool.... its actually not too bad here today.... if last year is anything to go by, we have already had our good weather for the year and the kids are now on hols for the summer, and will be cooped up inside driving us all nuts....

lots of love
lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bklove... oh my goodness... no wonder youwere knocked for six... hopefully your little one will keep growing stronger .....

lyns.... little rascal was having a lazy day, and needed some coke and a dodgy kebab to get him up and running again, bless your hearts, i know how you were feeling, cos i panic when i dont get as much movement as usual, cos of what happened to us lastyear too.... hope he is kicking the shit outof you today, all meant in the best possible way... lotsa love

sammynashley ... did ya go get the diet cream soda.. gotta say, telling you about it made me really want some, alas its a 2 hour drive to asda from here.....

Cla... how you feeling petal???? hope you are ok

afm.... i have had a busy day getting my laundry up to date etc... had got a bit behind cos we have had so much rain.... but it has set of my spd really bad , had to take some painkillers to easeit a bit for me... and i am so so tired, i just cant seem to settle inbed, i am knackered when i go up and then i lay there just trying to go off but sleep wont come... i even tried lavender oil on the pillow last night.....

anyway my lovelies..... keep cool.... its actually not too bad here today.... if last year is anything to go by, we have already had our good weather for the year and the kids are now on hols for the summer, and will be cooped up inside driving us all nuts....

lots of love
lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahahaha he has indeed today..hes been kicking punching elbowing headbutting wiggerling around which is just so great..the more he moves the greater it is. when he didnt move allday yesterday i was sseriously crapping myself lol

sammy glad your doing well sweet...cleaning is very good for the mind so you clean as much as you need lol

i've been doing the same today..must be a cleaning pregnancy day haha we put a couple of shelves up in the kitchen for pots and pans to hand from and plates to sit on etc..looks lovely but cos of the dust from drilling i decided to hummm bleach the WHOLE kitchen i mean all the pots the cup holders everything in there haha so yup i know what you feel sam :) lol xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

jeaz how is everyone?? where is everyone??..did everyone have a good weekend? i got lovely sunburnt due to not putting suncream on the back of shoulders...everwhere else but not there what a doffers!! ..hummm and my nose i look like a raindeer lol

ok so heres me at 33+2 weeks little man is showing indeed :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/332weeks.jpg

hope everyone is doing ok just seem to be really really really quite in here :(

lots of xxxxxxxxx

wow thats a bump, i bet it feels great knowing your little man is growing in there. :happydance:

hello ladies i'm still here :D

how is everyone?

heres my bump at 33+4 :)

Attachments

• Photo0569.jpg
    Photo0569.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
what another cute bump, i cant believe how much you have both grown:happydance:

wow thats a bump, i bet it feels great knowing your little man is growing in there.

hahaha it is indeed a bump thanks claire :) how have you been hun? what did you get up too at the weekend??

sam - ellooooooooooooooooooo baby there he is :) bump has grown some hasnt he..looking great my lovely :) you been ok too? xxx

sarah - you still there hun?

bea - ???

amanda - ??

just a questions for you why im here...is anyone else getting yellow/white discharge? the mw took a swap last week and now i just got a letter in the door asking me to rebook an appintment for another swap to keep an eye on things but the letter didnt say what it was or if everything is fine..hummm.. is anyone else getting this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->