"knocking on buddies door"

im alright the weekend was a load of crap:growlmad: me and keith had a few arguments which ending in him staying at his friends because he pissed me off that much i didnt want him home:growlmad:
we are ok know we have had a talk and sorted things out:happydance:
well if looks like my evil friend will be with me today, so i will be on cycle 4:growlmad:

im alright the weekend was a load of crap:growlmad: me and keith had a few arguments which ending in him staying at his friends because he pissed me off that much i didnt want him home:growlmad:
we are ok know we have had a talk and sorted things out:happydance:
well if looks like my evil friend will be with me today, so i will be on cycle 4:growlmad:

awww im glad you both have sorted it out though..things like this can make things very emotional and frustrating so i hope hes come home to give you a big cuddle. cuddles always help me feel better when im pissed off.

keep your chin up hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxx

so when have you got to go back to the doctors????

so when have you got to go back to the doctors????

well im not sure...iv got my 34 +5 weeks appointment on thursday the 15th so im thinking wait till them...as i dont like seein the doctor especially to open my legs to get a swap taken lol so i might just wait till then :shrug::dohh:

hey lyns

i'm alright hun just been getting quite painfull braxton hicks :( i don't like them lol god know how i'm gunna be in labour. i've also had white creamy discharge it comes and goes, i told the midwife she didn't seem very concerned atall just said if it's smelly or doesn't go away book a appointment with the docter.

i think they're just keeping a eye on things hun, i read somewhere that things like UTI's and thrush can bring on pre term labour so they might just be keeping a eye on you hun.

i have been leaking else where tho :blush: seems my milk is trying to make a appearance :( it's not nice atall my boobs are sore and itchy and my nipple feel bruised. i bought some nipple cream tho seems to be helping :)

cla- glad to hear you've sorted things out hun. sorry to hear cycle 4 is on it's way hun, but atleast your body's getting back to normal.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pb___.png

sammy its horrible isnt it, i started to leak a week after i lost the baby:growlmad:
lynsey its horrible isnt it when you have to open your legs and you have got to think it gets WORSE lol

i'd got out the shower and was drying myself off and looked down and saw it i was like WHAT IS THAT!!! lol i didn't expect it to come until after i had the baby.

i hate having swabs taken knowing someones looking right up your bits and they say to you relax, how is that possible lol

when i was pregnant with rian i started to leak at 6months, i would only have to touch my boob and there it was.

luckily it's not enough to use breast pads i was just really shocked that it happened. so what is everyone upto today??

nothing much, ive done all my jobs so iam just waiting to pick rian up.

i'm having a lazy day today, yesterday was pretty manic. i have the midwife on wednesday i really hate her lol don't wanna go. she the only midwife for my area and she always running late and she a cow :(

haha jeaz i dont know what id do if i started leeking now. even the thought of it seems strange..i think its becos baby isnt here yet.

i've phoned the docs ill ring back in the morning to get an appointment first thing. im not sure if i can book it with the mw though but i will atleast talk to the doc tomorrow as im not letting him look at my pussy..the only man im doing that for is pete lol i think it may be an infection thats why its yellow..it doesnt smell or itchy its just a yellow light green colour. ill let you know how i get on tomorrow if i can get the mw that is cos my doctor is an asshole so hopfuly mw :)

im doing nothing to day sam...first day in 3 weeks im actually allown as pete has been off work sick...so now ive got the placce to my self to chill the ..... out lol the house is upsize down there no food but i just dont care today as iv been none stop for the last 3 weeks.

got my baby shower on the 17th so im just writing my invites out and seeing if anyone is coming apart from my mum and sister in law hahah whooopie iv got loadz of friends NOT lol

it sounds like you've got a bit of infection hun, i'm sure it's nothing to worry about tho. all last week i did the house work nothing could be clean enough i just couldn't stop lol. can't believe we've only got a few weeks left and our lives will change forever.

i'm sure people will turn up hun, some people just get freaked out by pregnancy or don't know how to be about it. i'm not having a baby shower. i'm waiting until the babys born them hopefully if the weathers nice gunna throw a BBQ invite people round and have a babys head wetting party. i'm a bit worried about children around the baby tho think i'll be too overprotective that i'll be too snappy. ( the children in my family are little sh*ts)

hey ladies! I'm also having a lazy day today, am not sleeping well during the night so am currently lay on the sofa watching hubby decorate the living room in a lovely mellow peaceful shade of green :) how are you all? I've missed you x

hiya girls...

how is everyone?? hope you get sorted linds ....

i am having BH today , takin my breath away a bit earlier.... and am so tired its not even funny....

it was our ds 10th birthday yesterday , and sadly it ws also the anniversary of our little man passing last year.. my friend got me some lanterns to light and let float away, which we did late last night, it was really emotional.... but a nice thing to do...

our eldest ds is in UK at the mo, staying with his half brother in Ipswich, he has been gone for three weeks now, i really miss him, he is my mate, we usually have such a giggle together.. think he staying for three more weeks yet...

ah well.. notmuch news here really.... hope everyone is doing good.
lotsa love

oh btw.. No , not a nanny again yet, but she due in two and half weeks, so could be any day......

lou
xxx

oh hun iam so sorry about yesterday, i bet it was hard celebrating somthing happy and somthing sad. i bet it was hard putting a brave face on for everybody.
is your son having a good time over here???
and does your daughter know what she is having????

it was hard, but i had to make sure his day wasnt ruined like it was last year, bless him... he was heartbroken last year tolose his baby brother and on his birthday too....

ah yeah DS is having a ball over there.... he was over at the end of last year too... he gets on great with his older half brother... they have a blast together, he is 19 and big bro is 23 so they go out on th epull hahahahaha IPSWICH>....LOCK UP YOUR DAUGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO dd doesnt know what she is having... we did ask at one of r her appoinment, but the dr has a bad record for getting it wrong, he said he THINKS its a boy, but in honesty i could see whathe was poiting at and saying that it looks like there is more there thanona girl... so we not taking his word for it at all..... i was lucky the day i found out, cos he wasnt in and ther dr that was there was happy to tell me, but also i was 22 weeks and we got a perfect bum shot and could see all his wiggly bits ourselves.... but they arent allowed to say its 100 % accurate, but that it is likely to be aboy.... so who knows i still might come home with a pink one...hahah nah i saw his little willy waving at me.....

not feeling too good today.. thinking i may take wee to dr tomorrow to get checked, cos i feel like i may have a uti... i have had em uite a bit this pregnancy.. will see how i feel inthe morning.. am sitting here sucking down the water....

off for a nice bath in a minute... when i say nice, its enjoyable whiel i am in it, but getting out isnt themost comfortable thing in the world.... and causes a tidal wave....

hope everyone is well today... lots and lotsa love
lou
xxxx

Hey Girlies, How you all doing, some gorgeouse bumps there ladies i miss what little bump i did have. Well what a week im having i have not been paid a penny from work and doesnt look like i will be getting anything either im having a right stressful battle on my hands which i dont need.

Honor is doing really well and has now hit 3lb 1 so very pleased with that, i will send lyns a few new pics if she would be so kind as to upload them for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->