"knocking on buddies door"

bea im so happy that honour is doing really well. have they said if she will have to stay in till her due date.
i cant believe you havent had any money yet, have you got in touch with anybody about it.

hey everyone i just check my e-mail and lovely bea has send me pictures of her gorgeous baby girl Honor. she is looking so well and so beautiful just like mummy :)

Honor

i will be back later to talk to everyone just popping out hope everyone is well xxx

i cant believe how much she as grown, what a little cutie:hugs:

hiya girls...

how is everyone?? hope you get sorted linds ....

i am having BH today , takin my breath away a bit earlier.... and am so tired its not even funny....

it was our ds 10th birthday yesterday , and sadly it ws also the anniversary of our little man passing last year.. my friend got me some lanterns to light and let float away, which we did late last night, it was really emotional.... but a nice thing to do...

our eldest ds is in UK at the mo, staying with his half brother in Ipswich, he has been gone for three weeks now, i really miss him, he is my mate, we usually have such a giggle together.. think he staying for three more weeks yet...

ah well.. notmuch news here really.... hope everyone is doing good.
lotsa love

oh btw.. No , not a nanny again yet, but she due in two and half weeks, so could be any day......

lou
xxx

aww
my friend got me some lanterns to light and let float away
thats really really lovely of her....so you kinda celebrated hes birth as well as hes death as well as your others b/day...whats an emotional time for you hun :) i bet it was really lovely thing to do such strong but thoughful thing :) :hugs:

didnt go docs seeing mw next thursday so ill wait to then as my doc is just sooo useless i might as well just headbutt the wall :dohh:

hows everyone today?

bea again your little one is just so adorable and so strong..she looks so sweet not long now till she can come home to mummy and daddy :)

hope you got to talk to citiziens hun xx

Hey guys just a quick note before i pop up and see Honor, yer shes such a special little girl. Cla she weighed 935g ( 2lb) she is now 1470kg although may weigh more as she gets weighed today so will find out when i get up there but that is 3lb 1 oz. shes doing so so well its just her mummy that is getting ill again because of all the stress.

will pop back later on this evening and have a proper chat xxx

Hey guys just a quick note before i pop up and see Honor, yer shes such a special little girl. Cla she weighed 935g ( 2lb) she is now 1470kg although may weigh more as she gets weighed today so will find out when i get up there but that is 3lb 1 oz. shes doing so so well its just her mummy that is getting ill again because of all the stress.

all the best hun...big hugs xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ho Hun I'm so sorry you have been through enough you don't need this crap with pay as well.

hey bea - how did you get on..how was honor?

hope your feeling better xxx

Honor is good thanks hun, they have turned her heated mattress of as she seems to be maintaining her tempreature, she is now 1500kg while is 3lb 3oz, and she managed to take some milk from me so all looking very very positive.

Still fighting about wages. How you doing Hun xxx

thats pucka great news....i bet if felt so nice for her to feed from you. im so happy that she is getting stronger an stronger i bet you feel so proud :)

make sure you try and talk to the citiziens babe thats what there there for :)

im good just enjoying a nice evening in by myself as petes gone to some car show up in east london. i cant rememeber the last time i had a night to myself. :) xx

heyheyhey!!!

Bea, that's so good a bout Honor, what a little fighter, I'm so proud of you for how you're handling everthing, you're a strong lady.

Hey Lynz, how are you? has Dre settled down yet or is he still beating you up?? xx

seriously sar.... hes on one today..he literally hasnt stopped moving around and kicking me. compared to the other day when there was NO movement the whole day i really dont mind him kicking the crap out of me inside lol its like reassurance that hes happy and ok...ever that or hes fighting to get out lol

how you been hun? what you been up to other than not doing house work :) x

not much at all really :)
it's been sooooo warm. i've been for a tour round the delivery suite, am going for a tour round another hospital too incase he's preterm which everyone is telling me he will be (how do they know?), but to be fair i have a sneaky feeling he'll be early too. am packing my hospital bag tomorrow too, didn't get round to it today because have been out and about xx You? xx

oh cool....iv got my appointment booked for the 28th of july...im not sure why its so late away..when everyone seems to have an early date. have you had classes yet? iv got mine booked for the 30/31st of july couple of days after my walk about. who knows when they will come...i dont know when he will come i just hope its not toooooo late as hes growing like a over size ball stretchin my skin loadz lol whens your next mw appointment for your 34 weeks? mines next thursday i look forward to these every 2 weeks...i havent got a doppler so its always nice to know hes doing well. :)

as for hospital bag..god i dont think ill be doing mine to a little more closer to the time. is your little one engaged yet?

my antenatal classes start 18th, 3 consecutive classes on 3 consecutive sundays, how to spot signs of labour, then active birth, then early days after birth. am really looking forward to them. it's starting to feel very close now. next midwife appointment is on 21st july, then every 2 weeks (as have only just seen her last week)

x

he's not engaged, last week she said he's head down and nuzzling his way to where he should be, and have had more dull pains so he could be engaging and disengaging. some days it feels like i'm carrying a bowling ballbetween my legs! What about dre? x

it is indeed starting to feel close now hun. only feels like yesterday i was 20 weeks thinking god ive got ages..now its creeping along quicker than i thought. im scared to death as its a whole new life that will change life 4ever. hoping ill be a good mum will i do the right things will i be ok...starting to get so many more emotions and thoughts the closer it gets. This is my first child on earth so i havent got a clue and would just like to be a good mum :)

im hoping the classes wil help and put my mind at ease :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->