"knocking on buddies door"

hahah yeah i know what you mean...do you get like pulse movements down there? like hes coming out? some times hes high up right under my breastbone then the next hes right low down there giving me little kick pulse movements. you get light stretching pains on and off?

oh and by the way when you wake up in the morning do you find it hard to get up out of bed? i get achy pains around my pelvic area soon as i wake and have to go loo :)

all of that sounds exactly like me in the morning...feels rok hard and like my legs are going to come off at the hips!!!

god it's not just me then, have never felt so full of baby it's great :)

having trouble getting comfy at night, am not sleeping through, nowhere near, so am grabbing sleep where i can through the day too....love those snoozes! x

Antenatal classes blimey i should of started mine today i havent got a clue what to do when i bring her home so all advice will be grately appereciated, I dont feel like i was ever pregnant or that honor is mine is really odd. Dunno what causes it its a horrible feeling. could be as soon as 2 weeks or as long 6 weeks that shes home but the way shes going could be a few weeks. very very scary. Cant belive we would be almost 34 weeks now its gone so quick Mind you i cant belive Honor is already 1 Month and 4 days old.

Im so proud of you girlies and Bump as you have all had your problems along the ways that you have all delt with and Cla your doing superb hun you really are just hang in there hun and will happen. when i tried hun with my 3 of my other preganincies so wished for a baby and tried for months hun but as soon as i forgot about trying and relaxed and had fun instead of concentrating on making a baby it all happened they Key is to relax and have Fun, sex every Other day if not every 3 days that helped me hun Hope you dont mind me saying. But i am so so so pround of you hun really am. xxxxx

Where is everyone else xxx

god bea you have just made me cry. it really means a lot to me.:hugs:
you will be fine when she is ready to home you are already doing enough for her so you will great. the three of you will be a happy little family:hugs:

Bless Ya. :) :) and you will have yours to and rian will have a brother or sister. Trust me hun the best thing you can do is forget about the opks for a month and have fun like you used to when you first got together i know it sounds silly but might work. get someone to look after rian and take the car out somewhere and park up lol the thrill of getting court. Honestly hun might work i had 4 pregnancies before this one which were never ment to be although i was like yourself ( Dont mean to sound mean) Caught up in getting pregnant and it put a strain on my past relationship as he thought the sex was just baby making and not cause i wanted to. Im here if you need me hun i really am xxx

Oh Girlies we have registered Honor this morning she is now

Miss Honor Sofia Roat ( Hubbies Name)

Just off to see her so will catch you all later on. Ill pop back on my phone at the hospital see how your all doing xx

thats great hun i love the name i bet it felt great:hugs:

:hugs:bea i didnt know that you had 4 pregnanceys before honour.
iam going to take your advise and not use opks this month, when i do get my af.
i think i do think about it to much,this month i have relaxed a lot compared to last month i was evil i just didnt want to live.
i was just praying i would have been pregnant before august which i think would have helped me cope.
its just getting hard the closer it gets to august and the thought of christmas coming is horrible knowing we should have had two opening gifts.
i will get there im a lot better then i was and with all you girls helping me as been great i cant thank you enough, you are all great ladies and good friends thank you:hugs:

Afternnoon girls :)

bea - Miss Honor Sofia Roat thats is a lovely name suits her to the t :)

claire - hunnie i know its hard for you but you are doing really really well..we all are here for you and very proud of how strong you have been. your doing the best you can. your going to have off days even weeks because your trying so hard frustrating your self..but the main things your body has got back to normal and your doing well. just try not to try so hard to damages your relationship. i know being a woman we can be right nasty when we get frustrated lol

we will always be here regardless if babies are here or not or if you get pregnant in months to come we will always be here for you thats what this whole forum is for to meet new people to keep intouch for life though the good the ups and downa and the bad.. :)
BIG HUGS XXX

BUT THE WAY HOW HOT IS IT?????????????/ IM TOOO HOT HOT HOT I NEED A COLD POOL IN MY GARDEN :(

Thanks for that lynsey, you lot are the only ones I can really talk to since all of this as happened as everybody thinks I'm doing really well or they don't say anything about the baby.
How are you getting on anyway did you have your baby shower and is your driving test soon

Thanks for that lynsey, you lot are the only ones I can really talk to since all of this as happened as everybody thinks I'm doing really well or they don't say anything about the baby.
How are you getting on anyway did you have your baby shower and is your driving test soon

hey hun..thats like the most of us :hugs:..we all tend to not talk to our loved ones and friends about things that upset and bover us...as one you dont want to feel like all you ever do it talk bout your problems. two - they seem to feel uncomfortable bout it then dont no what to say..or thirdly you feell like if you tell your loved ones how your feeling or what your going through they worrie even more and tend to make us remember what weve been trying to get over by asking how you doing how you getting on questions questions questions.... i know they love us but boy do they make things worse lol at front we need to in a way kinda hold our heads high to make our shelves feel like weve doing ok but really we aint. where as on here 99% of women feel the same..are going through the same and lastly feel that they not alone on here and dont have to hide. :) that why its great that you know we are here and know that if you ever need anything one of us girls will help in some way :) :hugs::hugs:

My babyshower isnt untill next saturday hun and i cant wait whoop whoop got two of my highschool friends coming who i havent seen for years..my mum and sister in law and maybe a gal from work..if not then just my mum and sister in law :dohh: but i dont really care anymore....ive lost friends over the years from moving around so much..i may have 2 friends but thats all i really need in life...as over the years friends tend to bitch and not be your real friends anyways...:shrug:

as for driving lesson when i get paid i will be doing my crash course(excuse the pun) lol so hopfuly b4 baby is here i will be driving :) xx

Hey Guys How we all doing tonight,

Cla -- I dont tend to talk about it But honor is my 6th Pregnancy, I had an abortion a few years back after being pressaurised in to it, but i have also had 4 M/c 2 of them i didnt know i was pregant till i lost them which were easier to deal with and the i lost 2 befor 13 weeks. Just wasnt ment to be at the time. When the time was right i came back of the contraceptive and just carried on with out even thinking about it i fell with in 2 months mind you had a hard time though this pregancy they our beautiful princess came in to the world

xxxx

Magik and i'm glad you have your wonderful princess who is definitly a fighter...might have to keep an extra eye on that one:)

Sorry i've been MIA, once again! As i mentioned in my long journal post, its been to hot to write, and my hubby did not help with things. Have you guys found your partners to be understanding during these last couple weeks, or are they bricks like mines:)lol.
Lets see, quick updates: Shower is tomorrow, finally gained some weight, follow up appointment is monday with doctor, finished the natural birthing class but I need to review and start getting mentally ready, haven't thought about packing a bag, baby has been pretty active this week, and I go for my hospital tour the 31st, so i'm holding up the rear:)

Will try to keep up with you guys as we approach the home stretch, Crazy! Time does fly. How is everyone feeling about beeing so close?

Magik and i'm glad you have your wonderful princess who is definitly a fighter...might have to keep an extra eye on that one:)

Sorry i've been MIA, once again! As i mentioned in my long journal post, its been to hot to write, and my hubby did not help with things. Have you guys found your partners to be understanding during these last couple weeks, or are they bricks like mines:)lol.
Lets see, quick updates: Shower is tomorrow, finally gained some weight, follow up appointment is monday with doctor, finished the natural birthing class but I need to review and start getting mentally ready, haven't thought about packing a bag, baby has been pretty active this week, and I go for my hospital tour the 31st, so i'm holding up the rear:)

Will try to keep up with you guys as we approach the home stretch, Crazy! Time does fly. How is everyone feeling about beeing so close?

hey hey amanda glad to see you are ok :) where is a pic of your fine self lol i think we are all dying to see your bump..hurry up woman lol :)

i havent started my classes yet they are ok the 30/31st just one long weekend...looking forward to it :)

is it me or are you all starting to get scared bout baby coming? all this time trying and now waiting for him to come..im getting scared im actually goign to be a mum..are you getting thoughs and emotions coming through bout being a mum.? to day iv started cleaning the house corner to corner wall to wall..even cleaned and empted out the fridge and freezer to make sure its super cklean lol im getting so emotions and getting so worried if baby will be ok will i be a good mum..all these emotions are going through my mind. pete is busy working doing hes thing and i just feel like crying for no reason just because im so emotiona that baby is coming. im 34 weeks today and i the closer it gets the more emotional im getting? is anyone else feeling this or am i just a woss a big softy lol

hope everyone is doing ok in this heat 32 degrees over here i feel ike im in an oven :(

have a great day xxx

34 weeks today ladies -

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/34weeks.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/34weeeeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79