"knocking on buddies door"

i am here too..linds... oh look at your fab bump... i wouldnt put mine up, cos my arse is as big in the back as the bump in the front....

my baby is still breech.... edging ever closer to a c section... its not something i would choose, but as long as he is here safely .... plus the dr said he will do the tubes for me while he is in there.... i think 7 babies is enough.. i have struggled alot wit this pregnancy, the spd has me in tears some days ..

Magik, look at the new pics of Honor, sheis doing so well.... i am sorry you are having to deal with that shit from your work though... no wonder it is making you feel bit crappy love... i send you lots of love

Cla, how you doing lovely???

i dont really know many of you ladies in here, so i apologise for the lackof personals..... but i do hope everyone is doing well.....

DS is in ipswich withhis oldler half brother as i said before, and the stupid boy has gone tothe beach yesteray in that heat, and has this evening had to be taken to a walk in drs clinic, as he is blistered up all on his shoulders and is in agony.... i know he is 19 , but bloody hell, at his age he should realise that youneed to reaplly th sun screen more than the initial time you put it on yourself in that kinda heat...grrrrrrr wishhe would just come home

no other news here really, feeling a bit low today....

losa love
lou
xx

Hi again ladies. Totally off subject, but a quick question. I saw you were talking a bit about baby showers. There is a baby shower thread in third tri that I was reading, and then something one of the responders said kind of irked me. She mentioned that showers were just "so american" and that one shouldn't have a shower before the baby is born because it is rude. Is that a common idea? I know a lot of you are from countries other than the U.S., and I was curious and was hoping I would get an honest answer since I don't know anyone else from out of the country. I won't be upset at any response, but why do we "americans" have such a bad stereotype? I just don't understand?

nah its not a bad thing at all.... it is ust an unusual thing in Uk and ireland etc as yet, but it is picking up in recent years i think... some of the girls on here are having them.... my DD who lives in australia, she had one.... the done thing for hers was, if someone brought a present to the shower then they dont get one when the baby is born.... i think probly thats what was meant by, "its rude" cos the expectancy of gifts.... but dd said it was great fun, they played games and generally had a good time.... geeeez this is my 7th child i am expecting and if i wasnt stuckhere in ireland ,and so was nearer myfamily and closest friends i would have one , just for the fun......

btw.. my best and oldest friend is american, ( although she now lives inUK with her husband) and she is the most caring and greatest person i know... so dont be worrying bout any stereo type...... i think we all have that.... just in different ways.....

lotsa love n stuff
lou
xxxxx

hope evryone is ok thi smorning...

my spd had me in tars getting up out of the bed.... iwas trying to goback to sleep, bt the sodding crows werent allowing it..... and next doors dog, ( who is a tiny little scotty dog with a really loud annoying bark) well he was giving it some, he tries totake onmy two thru the fence.... so i gotup.. but BOY OH BOY the pain of it ..... the fecking drs here dnt even care, they just kinda shrug you off and say , well its part of being pregnant get on with it. this along with the fact that they dont evengive you an anomlay scan to checkthings out properly makes me thnk they dont care much, i dont rate this irish ante natal system at all........ what they dont take into consideration ( regarding the spd and pain), is that i have three young kids to look after etc..... and i feel so sore and in pain, that i cant even get on with the every day things.....sorry for moaning..

hope everyone is wellthis morning, i dont wanna speak too soon, but shhhhhh the sun is out over here.... better try get my washing done andout to dry before the rain comes back......

lotsa love
lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hows everybody doing on this crappy monday. god the weather is depressing:growlmad:

it is p*****g down. is the weather nice where you are

for a change its quite nice.. but its not meant to last long... just hoping it will stay dry long enough for my washing to dry.....

theres no chance of mine drying.
how are you getting on :hugs:

not to bad thanx.. bit uncomfortable, but i amnot complaining,

mind you what i am complaining about , is wasps... JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEz there are soooo many..... and i am in no conditon to run away verywell hahahahahaha

oh hun you make me laugh???? i loved what you said to lynsey about your bump being like your bum:rofl::rofl: i bet its not

aaaaahhhh grrrrrr i wrote a bit long reply and lost it......

it is... my bum , hips and tops of my legs are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feellike ten tonne tessy......

dont me stupid i bet you look lovely and glowing:hugs:

oooh here come the clouds.... we are forecast more rainthis week.... i was talking to my mum, she lives in norwich, and she was telling me how fried thier grass is and everything is dying cosof the heat.... we have the opposite, dh cut our back grass yesterday, its so thick and green and growing like the clappers out there cos we have had sooooo much rain its not even funny....

Afternoon ladies..how we all doing? lou im sure your arse isnt bigger than mine..have you seen it compared to my bump? i love it though..and im sure my hubby loves it too being an ass man lol im not complaning what so evr hahaha

i just got back from mother care...got me well baby some bits as theres a sale going on..all these tiny little baby clothes are just not got to look at..you end up wanting to by the lot lol i got him a bath bouncer as them baby baths are just pointless..he can have a bath with me sitting in the bouncer was only £13 from £20..got some suits some vests baby tops jeans and baby chnaging mat..baby nail clippers bath flannels for him and some creams...got bout 18 items all for £66 but lucky for me i got it with some vouchers i got from leaving work :)

also got some hugh sofa cushions with the vouchers along with some bedstuff.. now im so tired and need a nap lol

lou - i think we need too see bump? come on come on :) xx

bea - how you doing hun...whats been going on with you?

sammmmmmy - where the hell are you...do i have to come find you again lol

sarah - hope your ok?

amanda - come on we are wwaiting toooo see your pic too :)

Hi again ladies. Totally off subject, but a quick question. I saw you were talking a bit about baby showers. There is a baby shower thread in third tri that I was reading, and then something one of the responders said kind of irked me. She mentioned that showers were just "so american" and that one shouldn't have a shower before the baby is born because it is rude. Is that a common idea? I know a lot of you are from countries other than the U.S., and I was curious and was hoping I would get an honest answer since I don't know anyone else from out of the country. I won't be upset at any response, but why do we "americans" have such a bad stereotype? I just don't understand?

ello kaity hun how you getting on? nice to see you pop in too see us always nice too see you :flower:

as for your questions iv got my baby shower on saturday...over here i tend to find that most people are different...most of my friends have had there baby shower couple of weeks b4 baby is here..one because its better as your going to be way to busy when baby gets here to get to see everyone. i myself is havin mine this saturday as it not only suits everyone else by i dont really want everyone round when baby is here as i have a small flat..thered be hanging out the windows from not enough space. baby showers does come from amercians but just like most things it goes round the world..but you take it on how you want too...everyone says different things and does different things. have a baby shower what ever is best for you..at the end of the day it all works out the same weather it is before or after baby is here. its to celebrate your baby....i shower you with gifts just like jesus and mary...celebrations on a new born. dont listen to what other people say just do whats is nicer for you :)

ok thats my 2p lol xx

hahahah sure i woudlnt know how to even put up a piccy of my bump, not even sure we have a wide angle lens to get in the arse as well hahahahaha...

smells like xmas in here today, i made what i call stuffed boobies for tonights dinner... its just home made stuffing in a chicken breast wrapped inbacon.... but it really does smell like xmas....

oh i like the sound of your shopping trip....i think i am all set for now.... so i dont tend to go looking at anything anymore... just in case i want to buy stuff....i must say though i like the sound of the bath bouncer , i wonder would i get one of those over here.. doubt it...haha mind you we do have mothercare, but the choice of stuff is not as wide as you guys get.....

so tried i am... actually cant wait to go to bed tonight , hope i can sleep once i am there....

xxxxxxxxxxx lotsa love
lou
xx

You are just a wuss babyd,:) Just kidding. i haven't been that emotional, but its definitly hitting me, I mean 38 days to go if that, and now they are telling me all this stuff about the baby, so trying not to stress the unknown. I've been put on bed rest, which will officially begin Monday, in the mean time just 1/2 days for me. i mean the plus is i'll be on here more and atleast I can rest and just prepare for becoming a mom, crazyiness! We will be mommies:) and holy bump batman! Looking good though.

loobi- I just had my shower this weekend, and it was ok for me but great for everyone else! I was a bit to involved which was exhausting! lol, but i'm glad we did it, it was nice to see everyone and celebrate together. I think it doesn't matter when you do the shower, whatever works for you. I know for some folks its taboo to do it before. For us alot of ppl struggled because they didn't know what it was, so we ended up with more$. So I can see it being easier afterwards, but I don't want all those people round my baby afterwards either. So my vote is before hand.

Its been hot as hell out here to. Our grass looks like hay now:) lol and the temperature is still hovering in the 90s!

I've been put on bed rest, which will officially begin Monday

I was just put on bed rest, too, for low fluid and high blood pressure. It has only been since Friday, but I am already bored, bored! I hope yours is nice and relaxing and you find lots to keep your mind occupied!

hey pretty lady, i'm good other than not getting a full night sleep for a million years, tossing and turning because bump is getting really heavy and because of pressure on my joints! Sounds like i'm moaning, i promise i'm not, am fortunate enough to have finished work so can grab some sleep whenever. How are you my lovie? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->