"knocking on buddies door"

Omg I hope you are ok Sarah. As bea said phone them but I bet they have already told you to go. When I had it I could tell when it was bad days because my head felt funny!

Im only going by what i was told at the hospital by how close i was to dying. The scary thing for me was i never even felt sick and even drove my self to the hospital xx

I wasn't either I only found out because I was in a car accident. Plus I think it runs in the family because my mom and auntie had it.
Are you alright now bea???

I only found out hun cause i kept going on and on and on that i hadnt felt her move and it was only when i said my vision was odd he then said ' oh you better just go up to delivery just as a precaution to rule anything out' Im not to bad now still on Labetalol and nifedapine and on such a high does even the doctors were shocked. Got consultant appointment in septermber. Mine i found doesnt run in the family its just one of those things but gotta wait and see what consultant says xx

Hopefully they can sort you out and you can come off the medication. How's honour getting on??

hey ladies. Just had a sleep sorry i didn't get back earlier. Headache still here so going to call midwife now. Only other symptoms is the higher blood pressure and a bit of swelling but promise you i'll check in with her and let you know. My waters were clear of protein 2 days ago and don't forget i've had this gum infection too so am hoping all is well. But as my mum had pre eclampsia when she had my little sister better to be safe than sorry x x

Shes doing good thanks she 9 weeks old now and weighs 4lb 12oz although gets weighed again 2morrow still got the tube in at the moment but is very nearlly there. She had her injections this morning and not a peep she is laying here with me at the moment shes actually growing out of a few bits now.

Howz rian xx

Hey sarah glad your getting checked you had me worried xxx

I bet its just cause everyone is coming early you dont wanna be left out lol xxx

ha! I'd rather be left out and wait a week or 3 than be worried! Just tried to ring midwife but no answer so looks like she's on her way x

i must be odd id love being able to feel her move lol, let us know how u get on hun just off to feed honor and have shower xx

Good luck Hun, don't forget to tell her everything xx
Bea what a shame I can't believe she didn't cry. I can remember when rian had to have one when he was 3 and he screamed and said they were trying to kill him lol. Wait till she gets older !

oh man, so much going on. So this morning I woke up with an achey back, and from there it went down hill for a bit with some lower and upper stomach pains. Unlike urban commando babyd, I was like oh hell no:) lol, but mostly cause we don't even have the car seat yet, and we just aren't ready, even the hubby was like oh no. But after about an hour of torment and a cool shower, things calmed down. And i'm so so now, just having problems eating. I'm not sure if it was contractions or what, but good gracious i'm not looking forward to when the pain keeps coming.

anyshoes, i'll be checking in to see whats going on with you ladies. Cla, no stress, it could still be a bit early, if not next cycle brings new possibilities.

Thanks Hun,I hope it is to early.
Lynsey good look for tomorrow xxxx

Good luck lyns if I don't POP on b4 u go love yas. x x x x

morning ladies, wonder how lyns is getting on, does anyone know what time she was going to be induced?? Sooooo excited for her :)

Hey ladies, just an update from me. spent 5 hours in hosp last night getting checked over, all is well, blood pressure has started to come back down again, have got to get it retested on monday jut to be on the safe side but everything perfect with my little man. she put the headache/blurred vision/flashing lights down to a migraine (I wouldn't know as never usually get headaches!) and said there's no reason why I can't go ahead and have my natural birth at the brthing centre - plus - I had a bloody show this morning! Woohoo!

I know it could be something or nothing, but we'll see.

xx

I'm glad everything is ok Hun, they will keep an eye on you now but it looks like you won't need it as your little man is coming:happydance:

sj, wow! its on now! i'm excited....did it hurt? or did it just happen?...sheesh, i'm excited for you and nervous for me! lol.

I really hope so...me and hubby have secretly been saying that we think I'll go into labour on 7th august for ages now...that's tomorrow. clearly we have no reason to believe this other than wishful thinking, but how good would that be???

How you feeling today hun? I've text Lyns but no response yet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"