"knocking on buddies door"

sj, wow! its on now! i'm excited....did it hurt? or did it just happen?...sheesh, i'm excited for you and nervous for me! lol.

Hey pretty lady. it's not often we get to chat real-time! No it didn't hurt other than the period type cramps I've been having, and it was just (sorry TMI waring) LOADS of discharge coloured with red and brown, I had to wipe 4 times to clear it. Charlie feels like he's been trying to break out of my nether regions even more this morning, I'm feeling loads of pressure and have got back ache. :coffee:

Like I said, it could be something or nothing but fingers crossed :)

xx

I know its something! I had a backache yesterday but didn't amount to much, which is good because I need time for my stroller/car seat to get here and I still have some baby clothes to put away. Are you pretty much just keeping yourself busy now?

Not keeping myself busy, quite the oppposite! I know that the docs said my BP has started to come down but I want to keep it there so during the weeks when hubby is at work I am quite literally sitting down in my pjs and dressing gown watching TV and chatting on here - at weekends I'll be more active. I figure that I won't get the chance to do this for a long time and I've been told to make the most of it so I will do!!!

Might go for a walk tonight, and maybe a longer one tomorrow...am currently drinking a VERY strong RLT too...operation eviction has begun after this morning.

I don't want to be an incubator any more, I want to meet my boy!

How about you? What are you up to?
xxx

lol. I just started my tea last night, it finally came in the mail yesterday. I'm about to get up and make breakfast, was trying to wait for hubby to come home and cook but baby is hungary! And then i'll pretty much be joining you on the couch watching my nonsense shows:) Good luck with that eviction!

Woop woop about your show sj!! And Im glad your BP has come down a bit, what are they classing as high if you dont mind me asking, its just I been to the MW this afternoon and I had 2 readings where the bottom figure was over 100, she then did it on a different machine and it went down to 90 which she said is still a bit high but not to worry :shrug: I will be taking it easy too I think!! On a positive note, babys head is very low down, although not engaged, but she said that might not happed until labour with this being my second.

Also my pushchair set arrived this morning so I now have everything :happydance: I love it, its sooo fab, cant wait to be able to take it out for a play :haha: xx

Hello ladies :)

Well I'm proud to announce the birth of my little man Jacob Ashley Lewis weighing 5lb born on the 5th of august at 2.55am by emergency ceserian.

I had a really bad birth ladies so don't really want to post it just incase I scare you all but illngive you the short simple version.

I went down to the labour ward Wednesday morning and I had dilated to 1.5cm and they decided that was enough to break my waters so they were going to do that to see if I could birth naturally. They waited to see if I'd go into labour on my own but didn't so they put me on the drip at 4pm to start it off eventually when they got the dosage right I went into labour and was quite happy with gas and air I loved it do much I emptied a canister of it lol. Then got checked at midnight and was 3cm dilated and asked for a epidural which I have to say relaxed me so much I went to sleep. Next thing I know the registra and condultant are lent over the ctg machine looking at babies heartbeat 10 mins went by and then they decided they where taking me into theatre to do a emergency section. So they upped my dosage of epidural and took me into theatre. The Most horrible part of my experience is the epidural didn't work properly on me and I felt them cutting me open so I screamed out and then they put me under general anesthetic and he was born minutes later.

I'm still in hospital don't think I'll be going home until Sunday but today I've been able to get up n walk about n do things for my little man.

So how's everyone

Lyns- how are you Hun? Xx

awww sammy glad to hear your baba is here :D a 5lb little sweetie. Cant wait to see the pics. Sorry you had a bad birthing experience hon xx

Congrats Hun what's it like being a mommy xxxxx

Congratulations hun cant wait to see the pictures, C-Sections aint that bad cant belive you felt it cant of been nice :O(, All our best wishes i wonder how Lyns is getting on xxx

For those that have Lynz on facebook there is a gorgeouse picture of all 3 of them xx

Yeh I saw the pic, its lovely and typical that she looks so gorgeous even after giving birth :haha: They look soooo happy, I cant wait to hear all about it :D

Sorry it wasn't the best of labor stories, but congratulations! Another mommie!

Nothing going on over here. Doctor said cervix still isn't ready. So just waiting on bubs, with 2 weeks to go!

Hello poppet, thought I'd pop by as I saw your FB status and pics!! :happydance:

Hope u have a nice birth story to share :thumbup:

How much did :baby: weigh?

I'm mot on facebook so I can't see them:growlmad:
Congrats Lynsey and Pete on your little boy xxxxxxx

How is everyone doing? Still no action here. Doctor said my cervix isn't ready yet, so just twiddling my thumbs and waiting around:) I was a little upset this morning because I weighed myself and I really haven't gained anything since last week. Felt a little bad for my bubs, like mama isn't doing enough I guess:( but trying to remain positive and keep eating and putting my feet up. I just want this baby to be ok.

Hey BK - isn't that supposed to be a good sign in the last week or so, reduced weight gain/weight loss? Don't feel bad, you've done everything right nd thats one thing you can't control xxx

Hey girlies :)

Sorry i havent been intouch..the fmaily have just gone and baby in finally sleeping :)

ive never in my life felt so happy :)

ok here baby Andreas Deabreu born 06/08/2010 weighing in at 6lb 13oz....

i was induced friday at 11 oclock then was monitored for 1 hour then i already started getting small contraction around 1 minute and half apart...i was examined by the mw about 40 minutes later she told me i was two centimeters dilated :wacko::wacko: already i said surely not already? :dohh: they told me to the labour ward i was examined again..literally 5 minutes later i was 10 centimeters dilated ready to give birth. 1 minute im 2 centimetres the next im 10 in 5 minutes i said that cant be right surely? all the mw and people on the ward was soo shocked!!!!!!..OMG OMG OMG the contractions came on soooooooooooooooooooo stronge she kept telling me to stop..STOP? i couldnt control it i cant stop they keep coming on :shrug: my lord my whole labour was 1 hour and 1 minute long from start to finsih ....baby Andreas was born 3.34pm :)

here he is my little baby boy :) the best day of my life girls totally the most painfullest but the most happiest day i could ever have....

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn030.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn009.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/40413_412073927092_511557092_5124459_3859928_n.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasborn001.jpg

i will be posting my story soon :) just wanted to let you girls no first how it went and how i am.

sammy - hppe you are ok hun and baby is doing well..sorry to here bout your c-section hun..im just glad that you and baby are well. look forward to seeing some pictures of the little one soon.. xxxxxx

He is sooooooo cute . I bet pete is so proud of you both.
What's it like being a mommy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->