"knocking on buddies door"

awwwwww, beautiful! and i'm so jealous, 1 hour! I want to be like you when I grow up, lol:) Keep us posted on how things go, i'm sure everything is still sinking in. Enjoy it! and thanks for stopping by to keep us in the loop.

sj- i'm not sure about the weight stuff towards the end, but thanks for the boost of confidence:) :hugs:

claire - best feeling in the world...it feels like ive never been with out him..him in the house breast feeding ALLDAY LOL its well no words can describe the way it feels. what ever is better than complete its better than that :) xx

awwwwww, beautiful! and i'm so jealous, 1 hour! I want to be like you when I grow up, lol Keep us posted on how things go, i'm sure everything is still sinking in. Enjoy it! and thanks for stopping by to keep us in the loop.

hahahaha:haha::haha: funny amanda :happydance:

sinking in...its just so over sereal hun...we just dont stop looking at him..hes ours hes all ours we are actually mummy and daddy...its crazy its just i never want it to stop :) not long to goooooooo hun :hugs::hugs: xxx

i bet your door bell hasnt stopped ringing yet with everybody wanting to see him.
as pete got the week off with you???

humm its not really the case hun as we live away from mostly everyone..my mum and petes mum came over the first 2 days but after that people have just texted and phoned. but its actually nice that theres not alot of people coming round as we both havent slept and kinda gettign used to new life...people beign here would make things a little bit more harder..so its alot better this way. but next week might be a little different lol :)

how you been anywayz hun? xx when does rian go back to school? x

i bet the in laws are over the moon with him??
i cant wait to see some more pictures of him!
im alright it would have been my dd wednesday so i have a bad couple of days, but im not putting a dampner on everybodys mood, because you are all sooooooooooooooooooooo happy:hugs:
rian goes back to school the 7th, i havent heard from him he as been playing on his xbox 360 with his friends on line.

i bet the in laws are over the moon with him??
i cant wait to see some more pictures of him!
im alright it would have been my dd wednesday so i have a bad couple of days, but im not putting a dampner on everybodys mood, because you are all sooooooooooooooooooooo happy:hugs:
rian goes back to school the 7th, i havent heard from him he as been playing on his xbox 360 with his friends on line.

hey hun dont you dare say things like that..regardless we are happy doesnt mean we cant be there for our friends :hugs::hugs: its not a nice place to be in where you are so if ever your sad please talk to us hun..big hugs hun :) and big kiss too right on the lips hahah :) xxxxx

thankyou:hugs: it really means EVERYTHING to be:hugs:
so when are you trying again????

that made me giggle :) If your first baby was here in an hour lyns you will have to be careful how quick any more babies come :D

i now what you mean how lucky was she:winkwink:

hey ladies. I'm positive i read about the weight thing amanda, i wouldn't be worried. Claire, i wondered when your dd should have been, big hugs and don't feel you have to hide anything from us, it's what we're here for. Lynsey, i'm so jealous that you have your little man there for you to hug and kiss. Well news from this end, midwife came round this morning to double check my blood pressure which has come down again which is great. But when she was on her way out i asked if she had felt whether the baby had engaged more (not my normal midwife) and she said he's quite low down but she doesn think he'll come out soon. Gutted because thought i was feeling something different last night. Xx

you should have asked me hun:hugs:
you will have your little man with you soon, get some sleep in before he comes:winkwink:

i know hun, i should have know better and asked you i'm sorry xx i know my boy will be here soon but am getting truly fed up now. I'm grateful to be pregnant ann it's not that i'm not enjoying it, but i have no company during the week at all, i'm getting really bored, i don't drive and am too worried to get the bus anywhere in case anything happens mid journey. It's making me lazy, i can't be bothered to get dressed during the day because i don't leave the house, and can't bear the thought of another 4 weeks of this! I'm sorry, i don't mean to sound ungrateful because i'm not i promise. Just a bit down in the dumps :( xx

:hugs: sj hope baby comes soon xx

:hugs: to you too cla, must be really difficult time for you and I really admire you for still being so supportive to all us ladies. :dust: to you and I hope you get your :bfp: soon xxxx

hun dont be stupid. its that everybody is having there babies and you are still waiting. he must like it where he is, he is all snuggled up in there:hugs:
we are here for you hun if you want to talk. tell you what i will send rian over to you:thumbup:oh you can have keith as well:winkwink:

:hugs: sj hope baby comes soon xx

:hugs: to you too cla, must be really difficult time for you and I really admire you for still being so supportive to all us ladies. :dust: to you and I hope you get your :bfp: soon xxxx

thanks for that hun. i hope i get one soon as well. the way iam going you lot might be my bump buddies again:winkwink: thats if you are all up for it

thanks ladies, i appreciat the support from all of you. I've never been the most patient person but this last few weeks has mainly consisted of me symptom spotting... Just need to stop pressuring myself. Claire, send rian over by all means but you keep keith, you need him for your sexy time! ;) xx

come on thats not fair you have one you have to have the other:winkwink:plus its my af so i will have him back in 10days please

that made me giggle :) If your first baby was here in an hour lyns you will have to be careful how quick any more babies come :D

hahahaha jeaz girls give a girl a break your as bad as my partner lol hes telling me to hurry up and get better cos he wants so pussy lol men eh :dohh::dohh: he wants to have another one straight away:wacko::wacko::wacko: erm 1 hour or 31 hours that shit hurts like hell lol i need a break lol

i just went to mother care to get a bra as my breast have GROOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BIG TIME lol i mean big time. i tried on a F -cup and it was realy tight tight :dohh::dohh: i then goes to pete you think i should get a G cup nah nah you will swim in that..i tried it on :haha: wowzer what happen to you he said lol G-CUP IS TIGHT AS well but for now will hold them up right i no say i will be getting H BRA SOON..my midwife told me that the more milk he drinks the more my breast will grow? are you shitting me? at this rate my little man will drink my whole body and ill be ZCUP LOLOLOL pete said well that just saved me 4grand hahaha :haha: what a dink...head lol :)

i got a baby bath too as my belly hurts and nonney hurts to much to lean over my bath as its a deep bath...so it will be very helpful indeed :)

got more cotton wool and more baby vest as i didnt realise how much baby wees through them lol i love being a mum :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->