"knocking on buddies door"

So at this rate you might be my bump buddie if pete gets his way:haha:
I want some big boobs can I have some of yours!

hahahahahaha much as id love to be hun..im not sure my nonny is ready for another baby to come out just yet lol my boobs hurt so much claire you can have them..much as i love having big massive hugh boobs lol they hurt and are soo bumpy lumpy srumpy and my nipples feel like they are on fire sticking out like they are fake lol hahaha

hiya ladies,

sorry i havent been on for a few days i only got out of hospital last night id been in there a bloody week got lyns i'm so jealous of your induction why couldnt mine of been like that :-( i do understand aboutthe boobies to god mine are huge!! they look fake they are so hard they barely move!!

how is everyone?? anymore babies been born??

i know you've waited a few days but heres a few pics of my little man.

Attachments

• 39510_420189768236_660508236_5038554_5374897_n[1].jpg
    39510_420189768236_660508236_5038554_5374897_n[1].jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 39174_419887648236_660508236_5031893_5424817_n[1].jpg
    39174_419887648236_660508236_5031893_5424817_n[1].jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
awww, thanks for sharing the pics sammy! How are you feeling?

And lyns the boob thing sounds crazy. Have you tried that nipple cream, does that help? And its time for a new ticker, fyi!:)

Sj- It'll be over soon, just remind yourself of that. I'm surprisingly not to bored, which is what I expected. The days fly by, and at night i'm anxious to go to sleep so i can wake up and be one day closer to baby:) TV mostly keeps me going, with a little cleaning in between. Thanks for the weight advice, I think I am going to take it easy, I do believe everything will be ok.

saw sonogram lady today, who I believe just has me come in just so she can bill my insurance and waste my time. Today she just checked my fluids and said that it was lower and babys head was lower, thats about it. We can't check weight till we go back AGAIN, on Thursday. We could've just went then and checked everything. I feel like at this point we could really just stay home and wait for this kid to bust out, and all this extra, is just trying to drive me loco, while filling some chics pockets.

sammy he is lovely, i cant believe how much hair he as got to.
how are you feeling, whats it like to be a mom???

hahaha whoop whoop sammy hes lovely hun...hes got lots of hair like my little andreas lol we have hairy monkeys not babies :) congrats hun glad your finally home and baby is well :)

amanda.......crazy isnt the word i have to go get anothe bra size wait for it "H" AS THE G is way to tight..i know its shocking i just cant believe it...they hurt so bad though and just like sammy said they do look fake. they actually look liek there is silicone in there 4real lolol pete keeps going to me ok so what tablets have to been taking? growth hornones? hes just shocked..keeps lookign at me telling my to get better lololol such a man :)

got baby registered yesterday as well..i phoned them up at 1 oclock they said we can book you in for 4 oclokc omg why is everything going so quick? i was told that i could be waiting up to 6 weeks to get him registered. so anywayz hes full names is now offcially....

Andreas Terry DeAbreu

it was nice to get hes name done...hes now a boy in the world :) just incase you was wonderign why middle name terry..well its after my dad. hes brain damaged in a vegetated almost coma like state never to recover due to a car accident 5 years ago...so i wanted hes name as my sons middle name...and thankfully pete was well up for it :)

amanda - fingers crossed hun...waiting waiting and waiitng it will soon come and you will be like that hurt put him back lol hurry up little one we want to see you :) xxxxx

lynsey thats so nice to have your dads name as the middle name:hugs:

aww lyns thats great that you got him registered so quick, everything seems to be happening so fast for you lol! And thats sweet having your dads name for his middle name :hug:

sammy lovely pics of your gorgeous baba :D

My boobs are a G already so not looking forward to getting my milk in lol...god knows how big they will go then!!! :blush:

aww lyns thats great that you got him registered so quick, everything seems to be happening so fast for you lol! And thats sweet having your dads name for his middle name :hug:

sammy lovely pics of your gorgeous baba :D

My boobs are a G already so not looking forward to getting my milk in lol...god knows how big they will go then!!! :blush:

ALREADY? my lord your back must be hurting 4ever lol im a H now and i feel like im going to full over lol i was a D now a H is that even a dream of being possible? lol if you want bigger boobs and cant aford to get them done..have a baby hahaha joke!! xx

thanks girls means alot xx

I know I do get back ache, I have thought about getting a reduction but wanted to have this baby first so I could definitely breastfeed coz after a reduction the nipple can come away from the milk duct so obviously wouldnt be able to feed then :( Its going to be a nightmare trying to find good fitting nursing bras!! xx

wow those are some serious jugs lyns:) It should ease up as bf gets easier, or so i've heard.

And i'm still waiting. I woke up this morning like is it today baby, but so far nope!lol:) Getting ready to go clean a bit, still feeling the urge to sanitize.

jeaz eeek thats a nasty thought tash......even the thought alone is scary :wacko::wacko:

but then saying that if you was a z cup im sure you'll have woman knocking at your door to have some of yuor breast lol

how you feeling hun?

Amanda - easier? ive been told yeh only if i stop breast feeding and im not going to stop for a long time..best for baby means everything to me. but then sayign that if i cant move because my breast wont come off the ground then maybe i will stop hahaha

hun 9 days to go and im counting for you...:hugs:

sarah tash and you we are all waitng and waiting oh and waiting just as much as yous :)

claire - i told pete what you said bout being your baby buddy again he thinks its a good idea hahaha i think i should come find you and tiggle you till you cry lol xx

So pete is up for it then. Watch it when you have your first night out together he will try and get you drunk and get his wicked way with you

So pete is up for it then. Watch it when you have your first night out together he will try and get you drunk and get his wicked way with you

hahah is that what happened to you eh eh nooooaughty girl you lol :haha:

we have already said we cant wait till downt here is better we both missing each others. i cant wait ti feel him..hurry up down there jeazz whatsa girl gotta do lol xx

You are joking my sex drive went down hill after having rian.
But it took 3 weeks after having rian for us to have some loving, oh my god was it sore. It couldn't have been that bad as we done it twise:blush:

lyns ur a horny bugger aint ya lol...I couldnt bare the thought of letting liam anywhere near me for ages after alfie was born :D than again with the way andreas popped out, no wonder your not too put off by labour :haha:

Im ok I guess, been really uncomfortable the past few days, cant get comfy to sleep well either, been getting twinges low down and a few shooting pains but nothing else...not holding my breath that ill be next tbh. :shrug:

everybodys got babies to look after lol.
but guess what im still here:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->