"knocking on buddies door"

I'm still here too...no signs today, thought I might have something last night but feel absolutely normal today :(

He doesn't want to come out does he.

Nope. yesterday i spent ages on my ball, had 3 RLT, went for a walk and had a spicy chilli. Nil. Nothing. Nada.

I know he'll come out eventually but it's difficult when you think about something every second of every day (i know you understand from TTC - symptom spotting etc, it's like chinese water torture)

xx

I so would have done last night but hubby had a stomach bug so not the most enticing.... but he feels better today ;D

Tell him to make the most of it because he won't be getting any for a couple of weeks. Unless you are a horny devil like Lynsey :haha:

Ha! I wish I was a horny devil like Lynsey!!! As I'm sure does hubby!

Nope...it' a long soak in the bath with lovely bath oils and lots of lovely body lotion, frilly knickers, a nod and a wink tonight....if he doesn't cotton on to that then I'm not writing it down for him!!!!

I know what you mean about being Horney, I only want it because I want a baby. I've told him he can hang it up when I've got what I want lol.
I hope he gets things moving

lol glad ur still with me sj :) I know how u feel about wanting baba here now!! And Im nearly a week behind you so hate to think how I will be in another week. I will be trying sex tonight and I am sitting on my ball as I type....oohh chilli sounds good think I might make some of that for tea :D

it's me and you kid, and amanda of course! With Claire here as our rock. I can't wait but equally when he gets here it'll almost be like the end of an era, after all, how exciting is it being pregnant??

Claire, we'll bve bump buddies next tome round too, me and hubby already planning number 2! xx

Hey Girlies,

Im still here just been surfing rather then reply as internet connection keeps dropping bloody dongle things.

Sammy -- Little man is gorgeouse lots or hair and a cheeky look lol

Lynz -- How you doing now you have andraes home have you had many visitors.

Cla -- How you doing hope your having lots of naughty time but not wearing hubby out to much .

SJ -- I hope you start to find monement soon i bet it wont be too much longer for you to have your little one home to xx

Tasha -- Howz things doing your end.

Well everything is good down here Honor has lost a little bit of weight and is now 4lb 9oz but that is because she is totally bottle fed now which is nice as the Tube was able to come out, We keep trying to breast feed and she will get there. I know what you all mean about your boobs i went from a G to a J cup but i have been lucky they dont hurt or anything and never did which im glad about. xxx

We both went to a mother and toddler group today was nice to get out. Honor was the centre of attention and looks so tiny compared to a baby born the same time xxx

Right girlies Honor is calling so will catch up with you all later

I want some of everybodys boobs:growlmad:
No Iam letting him have a break as it's af time for me, he won't get off so easy next week.
I can't believe how well she is doing saying how early you had her. How are you feeling now ???

Still very much like i dont want her and his mother has added to that by telling his ex wife all about me and honor and what happened which i was NOT happy about, Im not feeling to great in myself at the moment ive been feeling like i did the day i got took ill but with no swelling but i cant get a bloody doctors appointment which hubby is annoyed with but never mind. Just wish i could connect with her more but i just cant seem to be able to :O( xxx

Bea you will be alright. I was like that with rian, deep down I wanted a girl and I used to look at him and think why did I have you. When I think about it know I feel so stupid because I would die for him. There was many of times I went to walk out and Keith and he was going to take rian. I felt I could never do right by him. He was such a demanding baby it got to me, it would take me an hour to feed him,wind and change him, then after that he would throw it back up. Hun you will get there, it doesn't help his ex knowing

hey im here..just been to see the in-laws :dohh::hugs: to many people 2 see
but im 2 :sleep::sleep::sleep:

hey bea bea - thats so good that honor is doing well. im so glad and very proud of how your doing..your more stronger thna you know..the love you have for her is so strong..all you ever talk about is her and its soooooo lovely :hugs: im thinking bout going to a group as i havent really got that much friends from moving around so much and when hubby goes back to work i dont want to be a hermet lol

bea breast feeding is hard for anyone so dont you worrie hun you will get there :) andreas wakes up and demands breast lol i feel like im a walking fridge haha :haha:

Tell him to make the most of it because he won't be getting any for a couple of weeks. Unless you are a horny devil like Lynsey :haha:

hey i havent had sex in long arse time...i have rights to be horny lol my down stairs is soo sore and soo swollen it will be like this for weeks :(

i was told yesterday that the reason my birth was so quick and so painful is because i was acutally allergic to the tablet that they induced me with..when the put the tablet in i was having small contractions with in 20minutes. thats why i went from 2 centimeters dilated to 10 centermiters in 3 minutes :wacko::wacko: so next time i will not be alowed to be induced ;(

but anywayz...so because of this my nonny is swollen and in alot of pain because i went through a whole labou in a1 hour...my bum is swollen from the inpacked of baby coming out so fast and so strong im told my insides will take alot longer to get back to normal than the next girl :( so im looking at weeks and weeks and weeks of no foreplay no sex no nothing :(

so i feel like crap at the moment i no boohoo but its crap cos petes all over me and i cant do nothing but give him foreplay ...much as i love that i want sex lol i want to be touched :growlmad::growlmad: lol haha

wow, ok, I don't want to be like you when I grow up, just kidding! What are you doing for the soreness. I remember after my surgery to have my tube removed I looked at down yonder with a mirror, good gracious it looked so jacked up! lol. I was pretty swollen so I used frozen peas in a zip lock bag as an ice pack like twice a day and that helped alot, not sure if that would work in your case.

My mojo has definitly been low low and I don't want to do it just to do it because then it gets annoying if its taking to long! but I am ready for baby to get here to.
Sj & tasha- I'm definitly in that is it today boat because i'm tired of waiting. But apparently i'll still be waiting because dr said she can feel the head but cervix is still closed. 8 more days, give or take. I might try sitting on my ball more to.

cla- lol, at how you've been using and abusing the hubby for sexual favors, lol:p

magik- Its great of you to be so open about your feelings. Sending you lots of :hug:. I don't think you are alone in what you are feeling, and I think you should still give yourself time to develop that relationship. You are doing things that will build a connection like the classes, and caring for her and even talking about how difficult it is, I think you'll get there as you see her developing from the love you are showing towards her. If its really bothering you don't hesitate to talk to a professional. :hugs: (ps, I hope you were talking about connecting with honor, if not just ignore me)

lynsey im sorry you are sore both ends, i bet its a pain to sit down:hugs:

still waiting. and my feet hurts! I plan to go get a mani/pedi and a foot massage tomorrow though. Looking forward to that little treat.

Still here, again did wonder yesterday if this was it, even cancelled a hair appointment bcause I felt so uncomfortable. Have had a rubbish night's sleep, have been up and about every now and again. THINK I might have been having actual contractions, but this morning haven't had any yet, my foof is very swollen and feels full of baby, and my bump has gone very low and flat-looking at the front.....so who knows?

BK - I feel your pain, my feet and legs feel swollen up to the back of my knees xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->