"knocking on buddies door"

hello girls...
well , my waters went on july 31st, and i was kept in hospital, where i was induced with the gel twice on thursday the 5th aug, with nothin hapeneing and baby's head still free and high they decided on the morning of the 6th that i was to get a section that afternoon, theywere coming to get me at 2pm, and at 1.20pm all stockinged up and ready to go for surgery, i had my first pain, it was all systems go .... pains were only five mins apart, then got closer together, off we went to labour ward, and Alfie Newton Heath was born at 3.16pm..... he went to scbu for four hours as he was in shock from being born so quicly, but was in my arms by 7pm, he is just gorgeous... he weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz....

Congrats Hun, can't wait to see the pics xx

oh wow loobi, congrats! Hope you guys are doing well.

sj- guess we can scratch another day off the calendar:) I went and got my toe nails done today and got a massage, felt mmmmm so good! You keep your feet up and keep taking in those fluids. I'm feeling a little more unease in the lower pelvis, but no real contractions, baby is still marinating. I'm still sleeping well at night, thank God. I'm starting to get lazy with drinking water though.

hello girls...
well , my waters went on july 31st, and i was kept in hospital, where i was induced with the gel twice on thursday the 5th aug, with nothin hapeneing and baby's head still free and high they decided on the morning of the 6th that i was to get a section that afternoon, theywere coming to get me at 2pm, and at 1.20pm all stockinged up and ready to go for surgery, i had my first pain, it was all systems go .... pains were only five mins apart, then got closer together, off we went to labour ward, and Alfie Newton Heath was born at 3.16pm..... he went to scbu for four hours as he was in shock from being born so quicly, but was in my arms by 7pm, he is just gorgeous... he weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz....

whoop whoop congrats hun..looking forward to seeing some pics :) xxx

wow, ok, I don't want to be like you when I grow up, just kidding! What are you doing for the soreness. I remember after my surgery to have my tube removed I looked at down yonder with a mirror, good gracious it looked so jacked up! lol. I was pretty swollen so I used frozen peas in a zip lock bag as an ice pack like twice a day and that helped alot, not sure if that would work in your case.
lolololol u funnies :haha:

thanks amanda i will bear that in mind.:thumbup: ive just been having baths to help as it seems to feel alot better after wards. the swellings gone down lot but theres still lots there.

midwife come yesterday said because he come so quickly its going to be very brused and will take ages to get back to normal :wacko: when i walk i look like a old girl with back problems..sucks i cant wait to get my body back to normal. mw did the heal prick and weigh him gave himthe once over so everything seems to be ok :flower:

bea - do you get the midwife come round to you once a week?

sammy- how you getting on hun? hows the life of motherhood gettign on? have you spoke to ashley? you guys doing ok? hope your doing fine babes i really do xx

well for thos who havent seen my little man. hes 8 days old now and already so alert and changing by the day :) here are some pictures taken of him..

my little monkey :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/P8100050.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/P8100066.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/DSC_0076.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/DSC_0058.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/DSC_0018.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/Baby%20Andreas/andreasday5-1.jpg

petes happy happy tho..hes telling me im looking the best ive ever looked...hummmmmmaybe something to do with the breast growth? H cup i think hes in heven lol what a doofers :haha:

maybe in bout 2 weeks i could have some noookie thats if he dont rape me lol

bea - have you and hubby had sexy time yet? thats if u dont mind me asking? xx

Lynsey he is so cute, I still can't believe how much hair he as got.

Hey Lynz

Im a hard one to go by because i have Outreach ( a nurse from NICU) come every other day or every 3rd day and Health visitor normally once a week but thats because Honor was so prem

Normally you get the heath visitor i think for 6 weeks then after that you go to a weigh in session at the surgery once a week.

With regards to sexy time hun, As you know i had no labido atall through pregnancy but as soon as she was he that was back with in hours and we done it as soon as i came home but still need to go and get my contraception sorted out xx

Ive decided now to stop expressing as Honor is interested but just plays with it and gets stressed. I spoke to another prem mum and she said i cant have much flow and thats due to the expressing for so long as its a different sensation so after talking to sarh ( walters mum) i have decided to stop expressin as was only getting 60mls off all day.

so how is everyone xx

Gorg Pics Lynsey Congrats Loobi cant wait to see him

I Cant belive Honor is nearlly 11 weeks old xx

Attachments

• DSC00553.jpg
    DSC00553.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
wow straight after? lucky lucky im so sore lol

if you cant express then that fine hun..you have been through alot and if baby doesnt take to it then do whats ebst for the both of you hun :)

shes looking so big now hun...i cant believe she is 11 weeks already either..thats just to quick..only seems like last week she was born. shes looking gorgeous tho hun. xxx

claire..tell me about it that why his my little monkey lol xx

Bless her we still do have enough milk for anothe 2months so have given her the best start hopefully xxx

Bea I can't believe how much she as grown, she is doing really well

Omg the weather is crap here:growlmad: I wish we had some sun

morning girls :)

just looking at my son and i cant believe his already 9 days old. just wanted to say to you girls it has been so great and soo fantastic to share my journey with you. i have loved talking to you from early hours to late late nights. even though my little monkey is here i hope that you girls stay in touch keep updating your jouney with us all. i know some of us are busy busy like myself with the new borns etc but will be great to still stay in touch and know how your getting on...we are all in the same boat so we can always help each other :)

thanks for all the love and support you all have given me..it has helped along in my journey and i have met some great friends :) xxxx

i know emotional eh hahah :)xx

morning. I'm still here. Having bad pains on and off over past few days but very very few and far between so nothing to get excited about. How are you? Xx

i really hope he comes soon hun. have you got much bigger??

bigger? Don't think it's actually possible to get any bigger than i am, i'm huge. Baby feels like all arms and legs at the moment, he must be so squashed in there! Just want him out now :( xx

you will have to put a pic on of your bump:hugs:
how heavy do you think he will be???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"